Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:48:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30809 times)
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:18:25 AM

Any serious investment is regulated and if crypto market wants to have a future as an instrument for investment it needs to be regulated as well. No serious big money investor will look to invest in something that can drop 40-50% in a day or two.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:27:47 AM

In my personal opinion, this new regulation will give both positive and negative impact. Positively, the members are now being active to make better quality posts. It is not only about reducing the expensive garbage posts but also improving the posting quality. However, negatively is seen from the owner of the account itself. Many ex-Junior member that are participating in the bounty campaigns are automatically deleted and this is very sad to know this because sometimes they have joined around more than 2 months.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:36:23 AM

In the long run, regulation is very necessary. It is mainly the supervision of ICO or exchanges. Because ICO is a lot of fraudulent projects. Supervision has the use of real projects landing. In addition, the regulation of exchange is mainly about price manipulation and money laundering regulation.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:40:32 AM

Supervision is definitely good for the development of the industry. Only after the supervision of the government department will more citizens be willing to accept this market. Only then will people feel that this is a reasonable and compliant market. Only with this crypto can it achieve the goal of replacing cash.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

If the entire cryptocurrency market is regulated, this may mean that we can make a profit and will also reduce, but I think the ICO project is very much in need of supervision!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:46:32 AM

at least with the existence of a statute or regulation be made crypto can be arranged neatly. Instead, it indicates crypto chaotic but at least there is a guarantee from the Government if it could be more crypto can be arranged and provided with the regulation. This, of course, will also benefit many parties either own crypto lovers as well as from the Government.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

I think making some regulation in crypto currency which is good to us to avoid to those people who are making bad influence or making bad news about crypto currency that is why most of our good investors are being disappointed of the news coming out here in crypto.
casty3000

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

The regulations on the one hand are bad on the one hand. Heavy taxes will be applied, but your earnings will be reduced but legal work.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

The market always finds the balance! At this point, it would be useful if an regulation is made within the legal limits instead of the bans.
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:59:24 AM

At regulation there will be less roguish projects. Regulation is necessary to cryptocurrencies but in a special format.  Grin Grin Grin

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:00:12 AM

Yes, that the thing, it will build lot of trust. This trust will bring the big and small investors together and also the financial institutes will go hand in hand so that it will push the crypto market up ahead. This will surely happen because by that time everyone will know that crypto currency is legal thing and it has no difference than the fiat currency and only the way it will differ is that its decentralised and thus you can have your own virtual banking system with no limits on the transaction and also no limit on how much you earn it. Its like blended usage, thoughts, processes and much more will get seeded as soon as the regulation over the crypto currency take effect.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

Regulation can give users the freedom to use cryptocurrency in their live. And this will certainly be good for the future of cryptocurrency, so as to make many new users who come and use cryptocurrency and use cryptocurrency to be mainstreem. And the government as a regulator will find it difficult to accept this, they will still force the cryptocurrency to disappear from its country, surely for those who hate cryptocurrency. I guess technology will grow more and more, and they will soon realize the function of cryptocurrency they don't know yet.
DianTama
Copper Member

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

Blockchain was clearly not created for control, if it regulates the crypto currency or somehow restricts it, it will have a negative impact on the market and will limit the flow of new people into this area.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
engesi

Activity: 434

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:20:56 AM

I think the cryptocurrency market still needs to join the regulatory authorities, because now many fraudsters are destroying the market, and when there are laws that can sanction these fraudsters, the market environment will improve!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

Blockchain was clearly not created for control, if it regulates the crypto currency or somehow restricts it, it will have a negative impact on the market and will limit the flow of new people into this area.

but if blockchain does not have regulation even by the government, then for the future, blockchain and cryptocurrencies do not have a good place, here we are like being reserved a table for the world so the world can know about blockchain even when the world has already seen us.

About how bitcoin and another cryptocurrencies prices and its fluctuating flow, government actually can't control it that was the bad news that we already keep before and after the regulation

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:28:18 AM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

I do agree that regulation is a good thing for the crypto market. Although there is a debate that Government taking part in the crypto market could make them try to centralize the system. This isn't true because the very definition of money is evolving due to the blockchain technology. So i see regulation as a way to fine tune the system

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
cryptotycoon33

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

The concept of government regulation negate the principle of decentralization,so I don't believe in regulation because it will remove the control of money from the masses.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

In my opinion, the proper regulation of the crypto market is beneficial, which may have a big impact on the market at the beginning, but in the long term, the regulation can reduce fraud and allow more people to participate in it.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:08:52 PM

I think this is a regulation that the admin has thought of maturing ... they don't necessarily make regulations without a goal ... their goal is to make this forum better, clean from spam posts. hopefully we will understand that
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:21:09 PM

I think this is a good regulation for both admind and old users. they cannot run an account properly if they do not have merrites so many low level bounty hunters will disappear
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: