Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30809 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:50:31 AM

No matter how positively many did not concern the regulation of the cryptocurrency, my opinion is that it will not be better for us. States will act only in their own interests, not having taken an interest in our opinion.
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:54:27 AM

I think regulation will be more good for us though it will also have its bad sides. We need regulation for mass adoption of Cryptocurrency and also for the influx of new investors
atamism

Activity: 464
Merit: 11

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:55:46 AM

Yes. I agree. Regulation can help improve ICO's especially on the security side. From what I have noticed, no scammers were caught. If there is, he would not be be punished because there's not enough law on crypto. I hope that regulations will happen sooner than later. The ICO's reputation will always be at stake if we don't do something about those scammers. There are times that karma is not enough and someone needs to take action.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:04:56 AM

Regulation will be successful only when it looks like paternal care with which a careful gardener cultivates his plants. In all other cases, it hurts development.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:08:07 AM

Regulations are good in the sense that it can help prevent scams in cryptocurrency market. I think scams has halted or slowed down the growth of crypto.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

My opinion is Regulation is good. The governments must have strictly and clearly laws about cryptocurrency. It helps the government easier to manage crypto traders and prevent money laundering and corruption, criminal. It also protect our assets as well. Instead of banning crypto, the government should have cryptocurrency law.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

Yes regulation is good because in this work if you obey the all rules and trust in this work and do this work regular and have a lot of patience in this work and after earn coins from the company and after sale the coins in the market you will get the money.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

it depends on what kind the regulation itself. and if the regulations are trying to control the cryptocurrency then the regulations is not good because we know that cryptocurrency cannot be controlled by anyone even the government cannot control the crypto. but if the regulations are created to protect the crypto user, then I think it will be good for the user because there is a law that will protect from the scamming of the exchange or the project.
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

I think it'll have good effect to crypto world. At first when all governments have their own regulation on cryptocurrency then they'll be able to legalize cryptocurrency as local currency and everyone will be able to use cryptocurrency to purchase for everything like local currency.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Amokomowo2005

Activity: 140

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:56:19 AM

Regulations is very good because it has so much advantages like making people have confidence in putting their money on cryptocurrency thinking that its supported by the government and it will also help stop scam ico.

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:04:06 AM

Depends on the type of regulation offered by the government. If they are going to monitor every single transaction then obviously the person would feel threatened because his transactions are being overseen by a third party.
If you are talking about regulations like KYC checks, then I am totally in favor of it.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:21:34 AM

Nice point of view but looking at it from another dimension, it solely depends on the motive of the authorities doing the regulation. If they don't mean well for cryptocurrencies, then it's doom. We already know most of them have their crypto holdings. Well, regulations in the long run to be candid will be highly beneficial, many have been scammed, most FUDs sprout when government authorities fight back, thus affecting the market negatively. So yeah, regulations should come. I will put up a post on ETF soon.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:14:28 AM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

Cryptocurrencies belong to the fourth asset class!

We all know there is Stocks, Commodities & Government Currency (Fiat) these 3 markets are regulated by different regulatory firm or agencies such as Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the Department of the Treasury and the Federal Reserve.

Question?

How about Cryptocurrencies? The world's trending new kind of currency which is a virtual or digital currency, can this currency be regulated? If yes what will be the effect to the crypto-world?

For now, there's no any single regulator, and that is leading to uncertainty and confusion. Change is hard at first, hard to accept as per according to the US SEC Chairman cryptocurrencies are not secure, it is not a security fund and it needs to follow their rules if wanted to be regulated by the agency. The present situation is not clear for cryptocurrency but I have a belief that soon this kind of currency will be regulated, people will find a way for this technology will be legalized and regulated to avoid the high tendency of being a scam victim of ICO's.

Well, if these cryptocurrencies will be regulated a huge change will happen and people will surely adopt this kind of currency as we knew people always love security especially when it comes to financial matters. If this case will happen, more mass adoption of course and the industry will boost its confidence in the market.
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

I agree that bitcoin or other kind of cryptocurrency should be regulated. Regulation doesn't mean that we have to give up our freedom, but instead, rules protect us from scam stuff like that. 

This is true. We must know what is the purpose of it before we react violently. All things are done in purpose but it depends on the purpose. With this, if we look on the purpose of a regulations and it is good for everyone then it is not bad especially if it will improve the system.

Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

I agree that regulation will give stability to the crypto currency, but it seems to me that this will not give us something for which so many have come to the crypto-currency market, the coins will stop giving big X!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
krassy

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:32:50 AM

Regulation and control, how do you understand them? Regulation is the management of the process in a given direction, control is the observation and supervision of the process. To achieve this goal, these tools are essential. However, when it comes to the decentralized world of cryptocurrencies, these concepts lose their meaning. Why do we need to regulate the crypto market? To increase the degree of liability and security, crypto means of citizens to take the tax from incomes of citizens and to Supplement the budget in order to attract the unscrupulous creators of ICO and other Airdrops and Scam to account and to recover from them damages for the loss of investment of the participants. If you want to hide your crypto-income and savings from taxation,then you do not need control, and if you have invested your money in a bad project or stolen it from you,then you are looking for the culprit and trying to bring him to justice,then you just need tools of control and regulation, someone who can legally find the offender and punish.
It turns out that the regulation is good in a fair world, in an ideal world, but when everyone around is trying to get big profits by any means here regulation will not help.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

related to the regulation in the bitcointalk this recent, I think it will be good for this forum. It can reduce the spammers or even reduce the low quality posts. However, It may also give negative impacts on some members who are infected by the regulations. They are trying hard to reach the position and now they are eliminated.

SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

I think clever regulation is very good because without it big investors will not come here
But ONLY clever  regulation
MrThang

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

Regulation is going to be introduced sooner or later into cryptocurrency. I think regulation will only make cryptocurrencies better, stronger and fairer. Regulations are safeguards that will help to protect users from loss, fraud and promote fair practice. If you don't want to pay tax's then live somewhere that has no sewers, roads, schools, etc.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

Regulations is very good because it has so much advantages like making people have confidence in putting their money on cryptocurrency thinking that its supported by the government and it will also help stop scam ico.

Governments do not like cryptocurrency, except for Japan and Korea, which only provide rules to help ICO investors to be more transparent and secure, in addition to helping them to collect taxes from the projects. ICO project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: