Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:34:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30809 times)
purplemoon

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I say regulation will in the end be a good thing for crypto..

What's your view about it?

I have no doubt that regulation will benefit the crypto industry. The market needs it. That mess that we are seeing at the moment can not continue. Investors are afraid to enter the market because the risks are very high. There are no guarantees ... And all this is very sad. I look forward to regulation.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

I agree that bitcoin or other kind of cryptocurrency should be regulated. Regulation doesn't mean that we have to give up our freedom, but instead, rules protect us from scam stuff like that. 
right, by being treated with such rules, it seems that it can overcome the problem of coin prices as well because, if there is a rule, there is usually something like that, and we must support it so that crypto development in the world can progress and become more successful later.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:55:44 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry. As we can now see  that many Govt are looking for ways to regulate the industry.

Regulation will be a good thing in the long run. It will build trust for the industry among the masses thereby resulting in mass adoption. With regulation, people will feel more comfortable and have a sense of security to invest in crypto.

I don't believe that regulation means we have to declare our portfolio. Just as nobody cares to know exactly how much you own in the bank.

Regulation will also help in curbing the possibility of using crypto to launder money and place a check and balance in ICO which will make it very difficult for scam ICOs to operate.

I don't agree with You. Regulation is trying to destroy cryptocurrencies, not protect people from fraud.
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:00:53 PM

I consider regulation in ico is good and bad. Good since that after the regulation was fully run up. It would clean the ico environment and possibly the scammers fading away. Bad because the government already touches cryptocurrency. And they may come up making taxes on cryptocurrency.

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:43:49 PM

On the one hand, regulation is good, good investment in this financial sector will begin, but on the other hand, it will mean for ordinary people a restriction in everything and again the banks and the strong of this world will simply control all the finances, and if possible, limit access to these finances.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:51:50 PM

I can not imagine how to regulate decentralized exchanges.. I think it is impossible. But it is definitely necessary to regulate the ICO market. Unfortunately, but without legal regulations scammers will still try to steal money under the cover of fake projects.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

Cryptocurrencies gave us one more opportunity to protect our money from anyone. At the same time as investment instrument, it needs some regulation.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:54:40 PM

There is a lot of fraud in the ico market than in other crypto-currency industry , so of course we need adjustments there to show all the people the admins of the projects!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:17:52 PM

Regulation on the one hand is good for the market as a whole, but there are also many drawbacks, namely that the market will be controlled and the course will be determined by a limited number of people and in my opinion this is not very good

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

If there's no regulation, what will happen? The scam and fraud project will continue on and on around the crypto market. There will be no good and possible solution on those dirty moves. Oh, it have one option, to shutdown the cryptocurrency market and rely on the local money and old market.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:54:43 PM

For me I don't see any bad things about in regulating crypto in every country. In fact, this is good so that the scammers or hackers won't get easily hack our accounts, at least on this matter if ever there is a minor problem about your account in the exchange platform, we can easily inform the admin support to their site unlike in decentralized exchange platform in my opinion.
lrvjvt

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:01:51 PM

At present, this may be a good thing to save the bear market. Although most of us here may not like any regulation in our hearts, we have to say that in the present situation, regulation is not necessarily a bad thing.
But regulation may conflict with some of crypto's main features, such as anonymity, which is a problem that regulation needs to address.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

In my view, regulation will be good for Crypto industry.

Crypto regulation will be good only for govs. Govs are not needed for Crypto. Crypto could be needed for govs. In fact in traditional market the regulation doesn't help common users. So "regulation" is a myth

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

If there's no regulation, what will happen? The scam and fraud project will continue on and on around the crypto market. There will be no good and possible solution on those dirty moves. Oh, it have one option, to shutdown the cryptocurrency market and rely on the local money and old market.
I also think that regulation is important because it can make crypto safer and more controlled. so people will also be more interested in investing in crypto so that crypto will grow. but it is possible if crypto gets a regulation, the crypto price will be more stable so it is difficult to get big profits unless investing in ICO or if you have large capital.

Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

Regulation in crypto for me is good,in order to have a better system that will both favor to people and government itself.To know the do's and dont's for the safety of both parties.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

Regulation in crypto for me is good,in order to have a better system that will both favor to people and government itself.To know the do's and dont's for the safety of both parties.
With regulation we get another kitchen-market for poor instead of stocks or futures market. What is the main crypto idea? Decentralization and no emission. But with regulation it'll be simply digit currency not crypto.
z21770179

Activity: 474

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

I believe that the regulation of the crypto market is necessary. First of all, it is necessary to establish uniform rules for conducting ICO and establish the responsibility of project developers for deceiving investors.
Investors look for their assurance with their business, having regulated by any parties or the by the government they might trust by then. It could be bad only if they project unsatisfying rule towards the community. Having taxes isn't the problem in here but the guarantee to have a good market for a long period of time.

Because too many ICO scams have made them more alert to the ICO. And it is expected that there will be more regulations that will help more transparency in ICO investment from the government. Helping their money is guaranteed that it is unlikely to happen compared to before
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

Cryptocurrencies gave us one more opportunity to protect our money from anyone. At the same time as investment instrument, it needs some regulation.
If there is a full-fledged regulation, then the cryptocurrency can become a reliable haven for our money, but then there will be no more large price increases, stability will come, does everyone want this?
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:31:25 PM

At present, this may be a good thing to save the bear market. Although most of us here may not like any regulation in our hearts, we have to say that in the present situation, regulation is not necessarily a bad thing.
But regulation may conflict with some of crypto's main features, such as anonymity, which is a problem that regulation needs to address.

I agree with your opinion. regulation can help to the market start to recover. because large investors will be able to start trusting this market

bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

surely with regulation there are good and bad effects, also no one can, if indeed regulation makes investors get security and comfort, of course it will be better for its development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: