Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did you think ICO is necessary?  (Read 660 times)
Mkpez (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

Irrespective of problems encountered by crypto enthusiasts like fake icos, scammers and delay. I think ICO plays an important rule in execution of sound projects. So Without ICO, most coins  find it difficult to raise funds to execute their project. Without ICO, coins or projects will find it difficult to advertise their project, without  ICO, projects will find it difficult to reach the right audience, Etc.therefore I believe in ICO because it enable me to research, analyst and evaluate the potentials of that project. Do you also believe in ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:13:48 AM

Irrespective of problems encountered by crypto enthusiasts like fake icos, scammers and delay. I think ICO plays an important rule in execution of sound projects. So Without ICO, most coins  find it difficult to raise funds to execute their project. Without ICO, coins or projects will find it difficult to advertise their project, without  ICO, projects will find it difficult to reach the right audience, Etc.therefore I believe in ICO because it enable me to research, analyst and evaluate the potentials of that project. Do you also believe in ICO?

Yes there are a lot of problems regarding ICOs, I guess that the issue should be regulated, to reduce number of scams and to give to good ideas chance of development. The market is full of scams and it also makes the situation problematic for good projects. But overall the ICOs are very important for development of crypto market, without them the market will be dead in nearest future.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:19:25 AM

...therefore I believe in ICO because it enable me to research, analyst and evaluate the potentials of that project. Do you also believe in ICO?

What does it have to do with ICOs? You can research, analyst and evaluate the potential of existing projects as well by using some of the free sources like coincheckup.com for instance. Mostly, projects or ICOs which already exist and have lost in value but still offer a sound foundation and development activity are better to invest in that ICOs you do not really know much except the information in the whitepaper.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

Why ICO is important? First company needs funding and to get funds they need investors for their projects or startups. They can't begin what is in their minds to get the projects and start the business without funding. ICO is leveled with IPO but there is big difference between the two.  I am not an expert anyway to elaborate the two.
fly99

Activity: 421
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

ICO I think it is necessary to keep it, as long as I can avoid fraudulent projects and make the ICO process more standardized, it is best to let the relevant departments manage, so that the team that really works can get the startup funds quickly. This is also very beneficial to investors.

Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

Yes I think icos are very necessary. I know in last few months there is a lots of icos which is failed. And there is more who scammed people and vanished. But  for those scammer you can't say that all icos are not good or this whole ico market is not worthy. Cause if you see the history of this space you can see a lots of good token came from ico and they are doing well. And there is lots of icos now who really want to improve this market. But for some reasons like downtrend of the market or scammed icos investors are not happy. But I still this for this crypto market icos are really important and  I think they will do a lot more for this space

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Xiahouyuan

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:28:50 AM

Although development projects are very much in need of raising funds through ICO, I think this approach requires more legal supervision, otherwise the ICO market will lose more investors!

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
eup

Activity: 105
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:31:27 AM

ICO is very necessary, and indeed many projects are currently scams. But covering does not mean that ICO is not good. When ICO is regulated, it is equal to the beginning of fair investment around the world. That way bitcoin will become more expensive.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:31:50 AM

its an important steps in order for crypto to work. ICO is the 1st steps for public to learn, analyse, and evaluate the crypto potential. how crypto perform during ICO greatly reflect the crypto performance and acceptability by the public.
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

Its necessary because we have some real developer and sincere one that actually have prowess to invent some projects but dont have fund, so they will need ico to implement such plan.
bahnfire

Activity: 139

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:48:43 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2018, 08:35:05 PM by bahnfire
Merited by avalonn (1)

In my opinion mate i completely believe icos. If you want to ask why. Because initial coin offerings give to people a really huge chance to collect money for
some technological developments and for new projects. Yes in that space too many people here for only earning money. But you can think like that. You
are really a intelligent guy and you have some ideas which can change the world. Maybe can not change completely but atleast you can make something different and
valuable for humanbeing. So before icos you can not do it easily. You need to spend really big energy to some big companies. You need to try to explain yourself wisely to
rich companies. While you are doing that they can try to take your idea without permission or they can use you etc etc.

So as you can see with icos people really have a big opportunity to create something new. They can explain themselves completely to the average and normal people.
and if people like that project and if they believe that project will be a really bright future they can invest your company easily.

Look what a amazing opportunity for some people who wants to create something valuable for the world. Yes now ico investors dont realise that. and also 90 percentage ico
companies not doing that like that. Too many people in that space only for money. Ico companies want to collect millions of dollars and they are trying to lambos. Ico investors
want to flip tokens in second and they want to buy lambos etc etc. Yes now ico space exactly like that.

But as you can see in my first paragraph as i mentioned that before. that is really huge and huuuuge opportunity for the people who have really big ideas for the future.
and they can directly collect money for that project from people.I really believe initial coin offerings. Only we need more experienced and more people which have really good information
about crypto space. Same time i believe after some time these flipper investors and these scam ico companies can not continue do samething like before. After more people will have more experience
about that issue and after more people will have more awareness about initial coin offerings real value i believe everything will be really different than before.

So i want to say in my last sentences. I really believe initial coin offering. and i am praying to god for help to continue these ico chance to people. Initial coin offerings can be our future.
We can create with icos futures biggest companies. We can do it. People deserve that chance. I believe icos and i will continue like before investing icos wisely.

Best Regards.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:07:26 AM

- Without ICO, coins or projects will find it difficult to advertise their project ...
Many coins advertise on large media, even without relying on the ICO, they use personal funds, and it's not difficult. So on what basis do you say "Without ICO, coins or projects will find it difficult to advertise their project." Huh
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

An ICO is a simple startup,  the only difference is that they are funding crypto assets,  not fiat.  And no more difference. If any of us ever dealt with traditional startups,  he would know that there is a lot of cheating as well.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Beatrixx

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:16:01 AM

I believe in ICO. Investing in ICO projects is a form of super-profit, it can bring you the wealth of tens of times the number you currently have, but there are also many risks. In addition to the potential ICO projects that attract the attention of investors, you also need to look into the electronic money market to avoid scam-sensitive ICO projects.
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:19:39 AM

Ofcourse it's importany because they can't develop a product without funds but most ICO doesn't have a hardcap and it's really not a good idea.

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

Yes, I agree with you without ICO it is difficult to attract a potential audience. Therefore, I also think that ICO should exist and even more. But just do not scam as it happens now.
Skortish

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 09:24:34 AM

i think ICO's are very much necessary because it enables one to be able to analyse and evaluate the potential of a project. the use of ICO as well helps in keeping tabs of the benefits of a project as well as prevent fraudulent coins too.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:24:46 AM

Yes ICOs is necessary due to it is new innovations in instrument of investment in the world especially for cryptocurrencies or the corporations which want addopt cryptocurrencies in their businesses, we can not blame the ICOs just due to there are many scam ICOs out there, good or bad ICOs depends on our analysis fundamental before making investment in the ICOs projects, so don't blame the ICOs we don't have reasons for it.
Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:27:54 AM

The disappearance of the ICO is a very serious loss to the cryptocurrency, as is the world economy. But ICO needs to be regulated. Good ICO development is the welfare of all mankind.
Destined

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:02:51 AM

ICO is very important for any project. This is a pioneering step, calling for capital from investors. promoted to many in the encrypted community. But in fact, many people use ICO to scam, not bring value to investors and users
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: