Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:46:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government trying to stop bitcoin, what I see  (Read 1589 times)
bitezoid

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:05:22 PM

Sure they would try! bc they can not give tax and many other legal fees from bitcoin and other cryptos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:19:30 PM

Well government can't completely stop bitcoin, or try to ban it. Since bitcoin existed in internet so trying to ban bitcoin needs to do lots of work, because many people are smart enough to trick their internet although the government ban, block the access, or whatever it is.
I think they're doing something unnecessary but well what can we do? Maybe once bitcoin is being used universally, like cash, then they might change their decision and there will be no country that ban bitcoin again.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

I think the government is trying to stop bitcoin because it is completely illegal and uncontrolled. From here we can say that by solving these problems, you can expand the possibilities of bitcoin and implement in all sectors of our lives.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:23:21 PM

If even goverments want to stop Bitcoin, then they get it badly. States recognize Bitcoin and this is of great importance. I think in the future goverments will use Bitcoin.
It is impossible for the government to be able to stop Bitcoin, the government work is still a lot of things to do outside, they have to take care of their work as a government.
Bitcoin can't be stopped, because all countries have used Bitcoin trips, I think their government has a ridiculous idea?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

If even goverments want to stop Bitcoin, then they get it badly. States recognize Bitcoin and this is of great importance. I think in the future goverments will use Bitcoin.
Although bitcoin is a decentralised currency but a government can control it trading, marketing in their own country and also put pressure other country to ban it. Many government ban bitcoin in their country because bitcoin affects their national bank profits and progress. And bitcoin also affects their national currency value at international market and these above thing ultimately affects their country economy. Another reason because of which many government try to stop it in their country is its volatile nature. This thing seriously affect their country share market price.
T o x i c a l

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

SCARCITYDEFI.ORG

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

I think that the statement that the governments of most countries are against Bitcoin is a very big exaggeration. In fact, every year Bitcoin gains more and more rights and advantages as compared to fiat money.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:56:40 PM

Most of Governments are against Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. They are trying to stop or ban Bitcoin trade or transactions. This is not a matter but i think it can leads to us the backword or 100 years ago by refusing such advanced technologies.

Actually its opposite , they are not trying to BAN or stop it . See EURO parlament is trying to figure out how they can charge taxes on crypto and how to do it easly . Maybe there are few countries that trying to BAN , but its only few of them . This year there is alot of good news from Regulations and SEC's . Its kinda good that they tying to control because in my opinion there will be less SCAM ICO's and projects who dont follow sec rules will just die Smiley
melallgarant2015

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

Because if they wants to stop a fiat currency or a social media site they can just take down there system through politics or lows but for bitcoin the core network is not centralized to any organization or a group of people so they can make bitcoin
Waklert

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY BUT I REALLY LIKE BITCOIN
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

Actually it is practically impossible, they need to turn off net in the whole world to do that, who will believe that they can/will do it?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

As we all know, one of the basic goals behind Bitcoin is to bring a decentralization system and bring power to the community so it's very normal to see such behavior from governments all over the world, we, as a loyal and vibrant crypto community we have to ignore such act and respond with knowledge and raise the awareness about this new innovating technology because many peoples are getting tricked and affected by the FUD spreading everywhere.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:29:40 PM

Here is what I see each time the government tries to stop or control bitcoin-

Bitcoin is designed to be censorship resistant, peer-to-peer payment system designed to remove the control by centralized institutions like banks . When bitcoin eventually achieve mass adoption, it will not really be much of an issue if some Governments place a ban on it within their countries.

Maybe you're right mass adoption's the main requirement, for bitcoin to be able to break the ban imposed by the government especially to get its legitimacy rights. Even so we must remember that bitcoin's not a substitute currency, cash will always be there its broad use's unmatched. Maybe bitcoin will be used as a parallel currency with fiat currencies. In this way, bitcoin users can take advantage of the advantages of each currency, depending on their needs.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:18:10 AM

Goverment can stop bitcoin because as we all know there are many people patronizing bitcoin it has a lot benifits to thier lives they can even to earn for thier families
 It could be less people eho dont have jobit has a good impact in a single person to give a time to reach thier dreams.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

If it does not disturb the economic stability and security of the country, I think it is inappropriate if the government tries to ban the use of bitcoin. We also have to understand some of the weaknesses of bitcoin that are vulnerable to criminal acts such as money laundering and so on, instead I see the government does not want to ban or stop bitcoin, but the government tries to protect bitcoin through government rules from every country so that bitcoin is safer and Bitcoin users get protection against their rights when they have bitcoin and when crime occurs such as bitcoin theft. If the government can cooperate in protecting the existence of bitcoin and protect the rights of every bitcoin owner, then bitcoin is perfect with the aim of creating prosperity and helping in the country's economic growth.
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:43:37 AM

Government=Centralised
Bitcoins= Decentralised

Government can never support decentralised currency which is completely opposite than the centralised currency. Yes also government is trying to stop bitcoins from moving forward and also i think that i  future the situation may be different and government can accept bitcoins.
sell100
Copper Member

Activity: 172
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:57:57 AM

Only a dictatorial state government will stop bitcoin development, but in fact bitcoin can't be stopped. You can see that a big Asian country has hit the bitcoin hardest, but the actual bitcoin is very developed in this country. Because the people of this country have no confidence in their goods.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

Well government can't completely stop bitcoin, or try to ban it. Since bitcoin existed in internet so trying to ban bitcoin needs to do lots of work, because many people are smart enough to trick their internet although the government ban, block the access, or whatever it is.
I think they're doing something unnecessary but well what can we do? Maybe once bitcoin is being used universally, like cash, then they might change their decision and there will be no country that ban bitcoin again.

Its true, as long bitcoin using decentralized system, no one government regulation can touch it. Government afraid bitcoin because threating their national currency. But government can not stop bitcoin because its decentralized.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
jonhn772

Activity: 280

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:14:26 PM

Yeah, i also realize that some country's government is trying to stop Bitcoin. Because many people do criminal acts through bitcoin, which the government does not like. But I think one day this criminal work will be reduced and government will use Bitcoin and crypto technology.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:17:24 PM

Governments have been attacking Bitcoin with the intention to create FUD in the people in order to stop its patronage yet Bitcoin is surviving. The governments are afraid of decentralization which do not allow them to have full autonomy over the transactions of Bitcoin.

Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

So far, the government is only analyzing how cryptocurrency can help fill the country's budget.

Over time, manipulations with the crypto market will decrease, and then the turning point will come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: