Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government trying to stop bitcoin, what I see  (Read 1589 times)
zheniasom

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

The government may ban Bitcoin in their country, but they can not ban their people from participating in Bitcoin. In my country, the act of issuing, providing, using illegal means of payment (including Bitcoin and other similar virtual currency) is considered illegal and may be prosecuted. But let's look at how we stay active and more and more people know about Bitcoin. This world is growing by technology and Cryptocurrency is an example. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

Be glad they are using their mind and do not say "yes" immediately. The government always tries to kill bitcoin but I think that even if they can ban bitcoin all over the world, they can never stop using bitcoin. But I do not know what kind of technology can stop bitcoin?
so what the government thinks is thought to be corruption so the government takes firm action to ban the existence of bitcoin even though bitcoin is nothing with the government as long as it does not harm the government my advice is like that
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:28:03 PM

Not every where but in some countries governments is opposing it and it is not possible that bitcoin will be eliminate from world while in these days price is high so some investors would love to come and join it and if we use crypto for transactions so we can also doing a good business but trade is not for currencies but also goods and services market is also good to use this currency for providing services of experts and now students can also pay in this currency to avail help from various academies.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:50:38 PM

the government will not be able to stop bitcoin, the government is only able to provide the regulation in their country. so I think the government doesn't have any influence on bitcoin around the world and won't be able to stop.
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

Bitcoin was created by Satoshi nakamoto to help the transaction process easier and have very safe privacy, through its anonymity, so that no one can stop using bitcoin. If the government wants to stop bitcoin, I doubt that bitcoin is now a world currency that is easy to use for every transaction and if they want to manipulate bitcoin they cannot because bitcoin is not part of their property.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

Yes, it is true that some governments are trying to get control of bitcoin! But as SEC is not accepting cryptocurrency then I think the government will not be able to control cryptocurrency! I feel confused by thinking that Maybe bitcoin needs some regulations to stop its volatility! And sometimes I feel its ok to be decentralized.
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:42:02 PM

the government will only try, but cannot stop bitcoin from achieving mass adoption globally, the government understand the fact that the decentralized system doesn't support their dubious schemes, that's why they are doing all they could to frustrate bitcoin but they won't succeed.
Tatsuyashiba

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:46:09 PM

Here is what I see each time the government tries to stop or control bitcoin-

Bitcoin is designed to be censorship resistant, peer-to-peer payment system designed to remove the control by centralized institutions like banks . When bitcoin eventually achieve mass adoption, it will not really be much of an issue if some Governments place a ban on it within their countries.

from what I saw the government wanted to ban btc, but they still didn't understand what bcc was and how it worked, from what I saw they were just wary of money laundering in btc which was very easy and could be done in it, they judged it without looking at the side negative from btc itself because btc can be used as an investment instrument, even developing countries have started to do so, only a few countries still prohibit and enforce strict regulations on btc in their countries, in my own country there is no prohibition to trade, invest, or use btc as a medium of exchange in cyberspace, my country is all legitimate as long as it is not against the law
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:24:59 PM

Bitcoin is designed to be censorship resistant, peer-to-peer payment system designed to remove the control by centralized institutions like banks . When bitcoin eventually achieve mass adoption, it will not really be much of an issue if some Governments place a ban on it within their countries.

That is not a surprise and they are trying to do that through media and many sources most of the time but what they haven't understand that how can they control a decentralized currency. Because if they wants to stop a fiat currency or a social media site they can just take down there system through politics or lows but for bitcoin the core network is not centralized to any organization or a group of people so they can make bitcoin holders to fear and sell there assets or make some local restrictions but other than that nothing can be done until we have faith in it and that is the most important fact that can decide the bitcoins future

This pic is ban on bitcoin, most of the govt have already ban bitcoin but this is not making it unpopular among the common people rather people are heavily buying bitcoin at this price, within one year bitcoin may see the new height and govts may see one anothers months open with surprise, if some technology is giving common people another reason to live why govts are against it and that too when these govts have not done anything exceptional about the common people, what is wrong with bitcoin, ahh pls do not talk me about money laundering, I can only accept it if it did not exist before bitcoin.

It's right. Governments forbids but the psychology of people works in the opposite direction - what is banned, then most of all is interesting. Therefore, there is such a mass interest in bitcoins and it grows every day. The process is running and it will be very difficult to stop. Especially with such strong support that the crypto community show.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:31:59 PM

Yes, you're right there will be countries who wipl still ban bitcoin even it is a helpful to their economy because they will still belief to their skills, for me, bitcoin is an optional idea that a person or a country to earn money it is not a mandatory that every country should have. Some government of different countries will ban bitcoin because they think that they can grow their countru without the help of digital currency.
bitcrypt_09

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:52:38 PM

Governments are not accepting cryptos because they are not regulated. Once they are I am sure AML BitCoin will be accepted everywhere.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:58:25 PM

Now the government of many countries is trying to isolate itself from Bitcoin, they are just telling about the possibility of loss when buying crypto.

You can say this is a waiting position.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:39:04 PM

They have tried it so many times in different countries and people are not willing to stop its trade even in countries where its not legalized. Those people trying to stop its operations are the people who have larger investments in BTC.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:53:52 AM

They have tried it so many times in different countries and people are not willing to stop its trade even in countries where its not legalized. Those people trying to stop its operations are the people who have larger investments in BTC.

why those people who has the most investment in BTC are those who trying to stop the operation? In fact they are the one who is urge to have a good price because they have the huge holdings.
MonicaDunn84

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:56:01 AM

It is likely that governments wanting to stop bitcoin are avoiding inflation cases for their currency. This is not wrong, but Bitcoin can help countries that have not developed a very strong development path. If governments could open up Bitcoin's business in their own country, that economy could move up quickly.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:11:45 AM

If even goverments want to stop Bitcoin, then they get it badly. States recognize Bitcoin and this is of great importance. I think in the future goverments will use Bitcoin.
I think you are right for now. My country government bans transactions with crypto currencies directly and legality is very important for the development of cryptocurrencies themselves.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:25:40 AM

The government to stop bitcoin means the government will kill the future. Bitcoin does have advantages and disadvantages, but if this is stopped, there will be a lot of people who miss technology and financial science that are useful.

bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:41:28 AM

even if that happens, it will not reduce people's interest in joining bitcoin, the government should think long before issuing a ban, have they been able to provide something as a substitute? replace as a guarantee from the government for the welfare of the community? not yet, the government should be ashamed to issue the ban, it will be difficult to control and control bitcoin but try to see the positive effects and make it a consideration
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:46:55 AM

if there is a government that prohibits bitcoin, there will be a price reduction in the crypto market. bitcoin will still be there even if there is a government that forbids it but only the market price has a slight price decline and if there is a large purchase then the market price will rise again.

33bitcoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:53:20 AM

I believe the government would rather just tax crypto at this point instead of outright banning it. The crypto markets have created a lot of new wealth and it will help stimulate the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: