Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:37:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many exchanges?  (Read 21295 times)
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:07:47 PM

The more exchanges the more competition, the more choice. This increases the chance to get a good quality product at a low price. This is an unbreakable law. In our case we get a number of good exchanges offering quite low withdrawal fees.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:33:45 PM

Of course, a large number of exchanges can adversely affect.
Many newbies don’t know where to start.
A large number of exchanges still don't have a license to conduct trade. The activity of such crypt exchanges is not regulated by anyone, as a result of which users of trading platforms risk losing their money.
I think that security on these exchanges is very low.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

too many exchanges helps in the decentralization we've been preaching about. It won't lead to any monopoly where some few will take control of the market. It also helps to bring competition thereby enabling companies to run better services.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:52:51 PM

I think too much exchange has good and bad effects.
the good impact of providing support to the exchange is because they will compete to provide the best service, and of course they compete to be the best,the bad impact is that people will be confused and other effects can only be made temporarily then they run away with the amount of money that is in the exchange, then the new exchange usually only has a small amount of money, someone can use it and manipulate the price of a coin.
coinluisa

Activity: 626
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:58:05 PM

We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

I think its alright if there's many exchange so cryptocians have choices where they trade their assets.  And I think now it all exchange will be longer if not people use it. You know the people when the exchange is popular they will go there. So its alright if there's many exchange for change.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

I think its alright if there's many exchange so cryptocians have choices where they trade their assets.  And I think now it all exchange will be longer if not people use it. You know the people when the exchange is popular they will go there. So its alright if there's many exchange for change.

But if the coins are listed separate exchange then you have to open in multi exchange but all exchanges are not reliable and some of them are scam and even they are hacking the users account. So it is recommended to use the reputed old exchange to safely trade with investment.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:15:28 AM

For me, it is ok for having many exchanges but there are still many disadvantages of it, like for example it is very vulnerable for hackers and the good side of having too many exchanges are it will help the community to adapt the cryptocurrency. Exchanges with high volume is really amazing.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Therowlingk2

Activity: 588
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:23:46 AM

Have a good and bad side in my opinion, a good is more exchanges mean a cryptocurrency will be more valuable in the future, more people interested to trade with cryptocurrency cause more profitable, and bad is the price of each coin or token in an exchange can be very different irrelevant due to the lack of a trader in the exchange which causes the inactivity of the sale and purchase of a coin or token

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:45:35 AM

yes you are right now there are so many exchange places and you have to be able to use the exchange place to get a lot of profit because every place of exchange will definitely have different prices so you have to be able to use the price difference to grow the assets you have.
Itcher

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:47:26 AM

This is a natural process, as well as naturally they will die later. Do not pay attention, work only with proven
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

It is another strategy to scam people , once they notice one thing and it is lucrative they jump in to it , most especially exchange with token for fee , almost every coin now is having their exchange just to scam trader and why we all need to be very careful with them and trade with caution.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

I think is better to have more exchange. I wish all exchange to be legit and all accept withdrawal without asking kyc under 2 btc/24 hours. We have a lot of exchanges, but with some of them we must be careffully and not hold coins there, because not have a past history and not know how safe are against hacks or other problems.
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:57:25 PM

I think is better to have more exchange. I wish all exchange to be legit and all accept withdrawal without asking kyc under 2 btc/24 hours. We have a lot of exchanges, but with some of them we must be careffully and not hold coins there, because not have a past history and not know how safe are against hacks or other problems.
indeed, you have to be careful in saving assets considering that now more and more projects are scam, of course we all have to be careful in investing and saving assets in exchange. because more and more news of theft. and now more and more exchange development

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

xi_vii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

So I think the crypto exchanches now is free marketplace without bases rules. According the Cryptolab data a world largest number is 86.
If look at Stock market thay have just about 10 world's exchanges because they have rules.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:28:43 AM

I think is better to have more exchange. I wish all exchange to be legit and all accept withdrawal without asking kyc under 2 btc/24 hours. We have a lot of exchanges, but with some of them, we must be carefully and not hold coins there, because not have a past history and not know how safe are against hacks or other problems.
indeed, you have to be careful in saving assets considering that now more and more projects are a scam, of course, we all have to be careful in investing and saving assets in exchange. because of more and more news about theft. and now more and more exchange development

It is very easy for a newbie to get into scam but once they get experience in the market they will be very in researching the projects. So that's why many people will start their trading infamous exchanges which they maintain security measures for their customers.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:16:10 AM

it looks like coin which is currently very valuable to buy is bitcoin because the price of bitcoin which is still very cheap and bitcoin has a very limited supply will make the price of bitcoin very expensive and the potential is clearly visible.
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:55:27 AM

ha ha the benefit is that we easily make transactions and the drawback is that we are too busy with several trading accounts we have to have more time to do all that

coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

Yes, i agree, there are lot of exchanges now, and people can choose. But i don't understand why so much people are afraid of verification? And when in January btc was 20k, many exchanges closed registration.
well, exchangers are a profitable business, but of course it is not easy to make it survive in the many exchangers at this time. it is easy, which cannot survive, and develop their projects, so it will be difficult to develop. Well, I think it has its own disadvantages and advantages
Among lots of exchanges it will be difficult for people to choose one of them for trading exchanges in order to sell out coins for profit and use any exchange as a medium. Different features of exchanges make exchanges different from one another that is why we have reached at the brink that Binance is one of the most efficient and favorable exchange among all the other exchanges due to its friendly features.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

Yes, i agree, there are lot of exchanges now, and people can choose. But i don't understand why so much people are afraid of verification? And when in January btc was 20k, many exchanges closed registration.
well, exchangers are a profitable business, but of course it is not easy to make it survive in the many exchangers at this time. it is easy, which cannot survive, and develop their projects, so it will be difficult to develop. Well, I think it has its own disadvantages and advantages
Among lots of exchanges it will be difficult for people to choose one of them for trading exchanges in order to sell out coins for profit and use any exchange as a medium. Different features of exchanges make exchanges different from one another that is why we have reached at the brink that Binance is one of the most efficient and favorable exchange among all the other exchanges due to its friendly features.
For me we do not need to test all the changes no matter what they creates new exchange much better to stick on what you are using because there are newly created exchange which even dead coin was listed its because they want only to scam the traders who are too greedy to get low valued coin.

elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

have a lot of excange is a good thing, but at the moment I see too many exchanges there are even exchanges that free trade fees, I doubt that, recently Extoke has cheated more than 40k members and run away with their money, I just suggest not trading on Extoke, if you have imported an account on Extoke, immediately move the token in your wallet because they are phishing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: