Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:50:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many exchanges?  (Read 21295 times)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:58:17 AM

We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

In my opinion the advantage of having an account on many exchangers is that we can more easily make arbitrage and it is easier to monitor the market conditions because each exchanger has a different volume on all coins. then the disadvantage in my opinion is that it is only more difficult to manage it.
I don't see any losses arising from the existence of many of these Exchange. after all, more and more exchanges will certainly expand the crypto market right? and you are right that every exchange has a price difference and it gives you an opportunity to profit by arbitrage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

So many exchange are launching every month. But we need more decentralized exchange than centralized exchange. Cause decentralized exchange is very secure for trading.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
CrisBrown12121997

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:36:05 PM

Due to the abundance of exchangers there is a bunch of paid services, it isn't good for users. A huge number of services confuse many users. What do you think about the trading bots? There aren't many of them on the market. I look for the Cryptorg, Cryptohopper and TradeSanta. Tell by experience, which one is more convenient for you?
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

Yes, we have seen so much exchange service lately that it is difficult for us to discuss whether it is positive or not. For example, this situation is quite good for traders who trades arbitrage because they face a variety of prices in the market. On the other hand, I think this situation is positive for individuals who do trade, but I do not think that ICO is a positive thing for investors. We can easily say that many ICO projects are opened to trade in very low volume exhange services and that the investor is constantly victimized.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

more and more exchanges will give spread of coins or tokens at different prices on each exchange and this has a negative impact on the average value of the coin. let's say if whales wants to get a cheap price coin he will look for a market whose volume is not too big and he will do a dump so the price falls and he buys a lot, then he will sell higher in another exchange
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:31:16 PM

It is good for the traders to have so many exchanges so that there will be options for choice. The more the exchanges the more innovative they will be and all these are for the benefit of the users. They can decide which one to use based on any criterion important to them. It may be that the transaction fee is low compare to another exchange. It can also be that the scalability is the fastest  compare to others. It is only when there is much that you can choose.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:09:32 PM

As new ico coin always releasing their are so much token but they are suitable for different exchanger to list their coin so that the effect for so many exchanges in crypto coins.

I agree with what you said because it was one of the thing that leads too much crypto currency exchanges of this days.The question is how many banks do we have around the globe? Countless, isn't it.
I believed what causes much exchanges is because crypto exchanges are crypto banks and sooner or later crypto currency will go global and much exchange and fast tx is what the communities needed.

Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:41:40 PM

Due to the abundance of exchangers there is a bunch of paid services, it isn't good for users. A huge number of services confuse many users. What do you think about the trading bots? There aren't many of them on the market. I look for the Cryptorg, Cryptohopper and TradeSanta. Tell by experience, which one is more convenient for you?
Did anyone trade with cryptohopper? give me feedback about it or send some crypt robots pls
Iminvest

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:48:10 PM

I also trade on Trade Santa, they have things there that hopper doesn't have. And I heard about the 3commas, but haven’t tried it yet.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

We need more good exchanges. The ones there is right now ask for a hefty fees from the teams or have very less volume. We need exchanges whose listing fees will be less and also provide perks to their users.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
namcunguyen

Activity: 412

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

I think in the future there will be many trading exchanges because many investors prefer to do business with this type more. Because trading exchanges will make more money than ICO.
shushu9977

Activity: 1122

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:17:39 PM

YES, more and more exchanges are added or coming soon.It is beneficial for crypto traders and investors, because more and more crypto exchanges add, then more and more advantages which crypto lover gets such as new tokens or coins add in different exchange, new privacy and security, transaction and fees etc.Sometimes, there are few exchanges add which are spam or worst for trader. But, if we are analysis and researching which are better for trading, we can get it.There are a lot of exchanges which are great for traders such as Binance, Kucoin, OKEx, Huobi, CoinBene, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Kraken, Exmo, Bittrex, Yobit or top 100 etc.

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:09:17 PM

the more exchanges available can determine many options for choosing which exchanges have high trading volumes and reliable levels of security, besides that we can choose one exchange that is able to pay lower tax costs if we want to make a withdrawal. more and more exchanges can cause a lot of competition so that it can encourage crypto to be more popular
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:46:42 PM

Having a many exchanges help some exchanges to make past transactions because as you know many people always go to they know top exchange like binance. But always be careful to some exchange because some of doing fishy thing.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:59:47 AM

Yes many new exchanges from Asia operated, and this is can be good sign for crypto market because more people will know about crypto and blockchain technology. I have suggestion for all exchange to provide better product and trading tool,  so all trader can to trade with less risk and get more benefits.  So far many exchanges does not provide stop loss feature and they should be added it to make trading activity less risk.

ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:56:30 AM

maybe with a lot of good exchanges, we can have many choices to trade, but with so many exchanges we also have to be more observant and careful in choosing them because there are fraudulent exchanges and hopefully in the future, all exchanges will increase security and convenience for its users.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:35:21 AM

I am in the favor if many exchanges it is good for the community and we will use the best one for transactions so the fee will be charged normal and if many so many coins will be listed on different exchanges and it shows that bitcoin and crypto have a bright future so that's why the way for it's smooth use are ready.

bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:05:24 AM

this can benefit trader by paying lesser transaction fee since new trading exchange usually offer less transaction fee to attract traders but the risk that traders may face is if this exchanges are secure and safe to use. I may suggest to trade only to most reputable crypto exchanges for you investment security.
Lolz that’s funny. That’s how most of you all end up falling for scam. They don’t even care to check out the exchange and make thorough research about them, all they care about is paying lesser fees. I’d  rather pay bigger fees for an exchange that will give me peace of mind and keep my money safe and not look for lesser fees and end up losing my all my money.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:17:11 PM

I think that the biggest problem with crypto today is not exchanges but crazy number of wortheless altcoins and dying projects, that affects situation the most.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:39:25 PM

I believe the exchanges are really helping the world of crypto in the positive sense. Since there are many exchanges on the market it has created a huge competition for every exchange to perform and serve their customers with the best form of service. Many ICOs can easily get their coins listed with a little effort compared to previous times since there are many exchanges at the moment. In spite of the huge benefits of the too many exchanges, there are some disadvantages to the world of crypto hence we all need to be careful with the kind of exchange we trade at.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: