Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:38:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too many exchanges?  (Read 21295 times)
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:23:28 AM

We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

It doesn’t seem beneficial to me, lots of scam will start popping out all the time. I’m not worried cause it might happen to me, I’m only worried cause most newbies will be discouraged when they fall for it.

As for me? Nah, I’m wiser than they think they are and I’ve already got exchanges I’m trading on and there is no going for new exchanges, I will continue to stick with those my favorites. Having too many exchanges is not a good idea, and people really need to be careful, it’s best to choose regulated exchanges if you want to be safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

I think exchanges in the crypto market, objectively and pessimistic, are based on the parameters that we achieve every day, every hour. It is worth mentioning here, is the negative and positive of them. The negative is that many exchanges help economic development diversified and attract more investment capital from each other, from that momentum brings the world to develop strongly. But the negative here is that too many exchanges will occur overload, which can cause duplication, causing many of the many businesses they are discouraged with having to deal too much. Things to do now must be stable. It needs to be both time and space.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Yes, many exchanges are launching and we have to be very careful with the new exchange, there are many top exchanges where you can trade there because the new exchange will list every coin in order to get reputable in the market. Few exchanges will list only potential coin which has active daily trading volumes. so it is very good to go trading with old exchange instead of trading in new exchanges.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:15:34 AM

We are seeing more and more exchanges nowadays. Is it beneficial to the community if we have more of these? What do you think are the benefits and/or the negative impact on having too many exchanges?

Pro- competition, less fees and improvement areas can be sustained, opportunities for arbitrage, liquidity choices and I can't think of others
Cons- Confusing for beginners and new to crypto

Overall it's good for the economy as it will have more areas for opportunities and improvements as well as fees wise
In the long run, I believe it is this competition that will lead to lesser fees and we will keep seeing a lot of exchanges coming up with different ideas and features that will even make things a lot interesting for traders and investors to utilize their platform.

More like trying as much as possible to attract your competitor's users. Normally for an industry to grow competition is a very good driving factor and I believe as we keep seeing more exchanges in the long run, and not just exchanges but reputable one, with great fees and features, it will only keep making more sense for we the users.
Stunning

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:05:36 PM

This shows that its competition is fierce.But in some exchanges, there are very few users.Only a few exchanges are popular
I think it is better for crypto-currencies traders to use the exchanges that are more well known and famous, and most importantly, the customer service of the crypto-currencies exchanges must be responsive in replying customers emails, I guess it is also good when there are many crypto-currencies exchanges available in the market, as it provides more alternative choices for the traders to choose their most preferred platforms to trade crypto-currencies.
Yes that is right, in fact there are so many exchanges and I think that it is too much important to choose such exchange which is trusted, in fact there are so many exchange which has already hacked and which already taken money of most of the people.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:16:51 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2018, 02:28:51 PM by wuvdoll

In the long run, I believe it is this competition that will lead to lesser fees and we will keep seeing a lot of exchanges coming up with different ideas and features that will even make things a lot interesting for traders and investors to utilize their platform.

More like trying as much as possible to attract your competitor's users. Normally for an industry to grow competition is a very good driving factor and I believe as we keep seeing more exchanges in the long run, and not just exchanges but reputable one, with great fees and features, it will only keep making more sense for we the users.

Competitions in a lot of businesses brings about innovation as a lot of them will keep trying to stay on top of their games, and in such cases, the consumers are always the ones that will enjoy it as much as the exchanges are enjoying it as well. A time will come when it will come like a rain and most exchanges will be looking out for incentives for their users just as we are already seeing in some exchanges even now and most especially the new ones, and for what it is worth, I believe that is something good for the community at large, for investors, for the exchange space and for the crypto space as well. In some perspective, too many exchanges will ensure the decentralization slowly, I believe that would be the right situation for entire crypto space. Yes, too many centralized exchanges will lead to freedom like decentralized environment just due to heavy competitions.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:50:44 PM

Don't make it as your problem. Remember, even your towm have different store where you can see the products. That is just like that but the difference is that, this exchange allows digital coin. Well, we cannot blame ever exchange because they have different platforms and usage. I like to have 100 above exchanges but I think it is good if there is a legit site to see active and legal exchange.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:59:51 PM

Don't make it as your problem. Remember, even your towm have different store where you can see the products. That is just like that but the difference is that, this exchange allows digital coin. Well, we cannot blame ever exchange because they have different platforms and usage. I like to have 100 above exchanges but I think it is good if there is a legit site to see active and legal exchange.
Having lots of legt exchange may change the game, it will benefits the end users as fees and other promotions will be for the benefits of the traders, as we knew that this business is really gaining attentions as cryptocurrency already gaining worldwide adoptions, you don't need to worry as long as you now how to select legit exchange that will secure your assets.
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

more exchange means more competition https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges/
more competition means good for consumers
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:39:47 PM

Yeah already we have lot of crypto exchange in the market. But nowadays lot of new exchange launching. But some of them very dangerous for us. Cayse they make fake volume and they try to list all shitcoin.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

Although, there are many exchanges, but not all exchanges are good some of them are a scam. You can't withdraw funds from those exchanges easily. So, it would be better to stick to a few good ones such Binance and Bittrex.
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:07:44 PM

I believe the quality is better than quantity , yeah there are too many but very few are good enough , I think we need to see a lot of exchanges after it , good ones will grow and weak ones would vanish away , we don't know which is good if we don't see other competitors.
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:14:12 PM

this only requires which exchange time to survive in protecting the coin assets owned by the user. every exchange has advantages and disadvantages of each transaction fee and quality of security. maybe this is the competition that will happen every year. something appears and falls

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:56:14 PM

well, according to me it will be very useful for the crypto market. the more exchanges, the crypto users will be easier to transact. currently crypto trading is growing very fast, especially the decentralization platform. so I'm very happy with the many crypto exchanges.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

Having lots of legt exchange may change the game, it will benefits the end users as fees and other promotions will be for the benefits of the traders, as we knew that this business is really gaining attentions as cryptocurrency already gaining worldwide adoptions, you don't need to worry as long as you now how to select legit exchange that will secure your assets.
The more options the better but as a normal thing to be done we should always stick into the legit ones rather than using up new and shady ones.Not all new exchange will really be legit so we need to be extra careful on selecting.Most exchangers will definitely become centralized sooner or later as the regulation would really require on such industry.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

Yes, i agree, there are lot of exchanges now, and people can choose. But i don't understand why so much people are afraid of verification? And when in January btc was 20k, many exchanges closed registration.
well, exchangers are a profitable business, but of course it is not easy to make it survive in the many exchangers at this time. it is easy, which cannot survive, and develop their projects, so it will be difficult to develop. Well, I think it has its own disadvantages and advantages
Among lots of exchanges it will be difficult for people to choose one of them for trading exchanges in order to sell out coins for profit and use any exchange as a medium. Different features of exchanges make exchanges different from one another that is why we have reached at the brink that Binance is one of the most efficient and favorable exchange among all the other exchanges due to its friendly features.
For me we do not need to test all the changes no matter what they creates new exchange much better to stick on what you are using because there are newly created exchange which even dead coin was listed its because they want only to scam the traders who are too greedy to get low valued coin.
I agree we shouldn't pick and try those sites, because as per experience as long as you actually had successful trades you don't care actually how expensive is the transaction fee. Much more special if you gain bigger profits with your trading of holdings. It's not guaranteed many exchanges will let you earn good profit, but the most certain thing was you token value.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:33:18 PM

Yeah, its to many exchanges exist today but it happens that some of them aren't working right now due to security reasons(lack). And I'm for sure some of them are just scam and also the reason of hacking ethereum accounts.
I don't know if some of them have pass the SEC regulations imposed and they comply the requirements before launching.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

As new ico coin always releasing their are so much token but they are suitable for different exchanger to list their coin so that the effect for so many exchanges in crypto coins.

ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

The crypto market is growing and its profitability is huge. The reason for so many exchanges that it focuses on many ICOS campaigns that offer multiple transactional exchanges and the future they will be profiting from selling and buying Altcoins and Bitcoin.

Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

Because too much exchange, we are the users will benefit from this market, many exchanges, strong competition with each other, so follow me should not rush, choose the best place to exchange. for us
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: