Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:47:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEW ANN]🚀🚀🚀🔥[ICO] 🔥Advance Real Estate🚀BONUS🚀  (Read 5301 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:14:46 PM

Self-confidence sometimes has a strong impression on the community. I look forward to seeing a good presentation of the first test version, and I want to wish all participants patience in anticipation.
Yet they need to pay attention to those moments that worry the community and investors. Without them, it's  heavy to get high token sales.
I think that the search for large investors is on par with the development of a test version. After all, all ICO projects  looking for such participants to quickly complete the work on products. We'll know about it soon.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:28:37 PM

When you involve the community in product development and PR campaigns, the results can be much higher. I hope for information about opening the proposed pools.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:32:27 PM

well, I think that the team will not be able to keep the entire period of ICO not inform their investors about their achievements.
yes, that's a very small probability. Cheesy
I think the site needs to update and add some sections that may affect the progress of the sale.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:35:17 PM

When you involve the community in product development and PR campaigns, the results can be much higher. I hope for information about opening the proposed pools.
The white paper presents different options for the Bounty campaign participants. I am sure there are many participants who would like to participate in this promotion.
Bouffiftorr

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

I think that the search for large investors is on par with the development of a test version. After all, all ICO projects  looking for such participants to quickly complete the work on products. We'll know about it soon.
After reviewing the test version, it seems to me that new companies are interested in this development, but they need to learn about its existence. What did the team already do to inform such participants? 
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:49:00 PM

well, I think that the team will not be able to keep the entire period of ICO not inform their investors about their achievements.
yes, that's a very small probability. Cheesy
I think the site needs to update and add some sections that may affect the progress of the sale.
of course, I agree with you. The closer we are to the end of token sales, The more news  I want to get from  developers. They have a lot of work at this stage.
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

Self-confidence sometimes has a strong impression on the community. I look forward to seeing a good presentation of the first test version, and I want to wish all participants patience in anticipation.
Yet they need to pay attention to those moments that worry the community and investors. Without them, it's  heavy to get high token sales.

If you are launching an ICO, it is a must that the team is confident with themselves, their vision and their project. People will be investing their money in an ICO, they expect a hardworking team with belief in themselves with the skills to deliver results.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ZeroCrypto

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

Already have information about the opening of headquarters in different regions, about the next location after Dubai?
There is no official description for the next stages of development in the road map. It is likely that the team is still working to expand the partnership in these regions.
I think developers should already have a development plan for these regions. Since only a large scale of the project may interest large investors and partners.

All these planning should have been already made even before the launch of the ICO. Planning can take a long time and success of any endeavor will depend on it..

LETHEAN  (https://lethean.io/) ★ DECENTRALIZED P2P VPN ★ Whitepaper (https://lethean.io/vpn-whitepaper/)
Andreinethab

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

Already have information about the opening of headquarters in different regions, about the next location after Dubai?
There is no official description for the next stages of development in the road map. It is likely that the team is still working to expand the partnership in these regions.
I think developers should already have a development plan for these regions. Since only a large scale of the project may interest large investors and partners.

All these planning should have been already made even before the launch of the ICO. Planning can take a long time and success of any endeavor will depend on it..
It is likely that the team continues to search for partners in these regions. It is not easy to find support  such participants at an early stage of product development.
Berthiracha

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

If you are launching an ICO, it is a must that the team is confident with themselves, their vision and their project. People will be investing their money in an ICO, they expect a hardworking team with belief in themselves with the skills to deliver results.
I still expect to see the effectiveness of the team in the near future. It is important for me to get proof of experience of developers at all stages of ICO.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:21:33 AM

In new regions there should be an active advertising company with different categories of participants, so that they can get information about the benefits of the ARE application.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:28:03 AM

While studying WP I have a good impression, but the developers should have a detailed description of the future project for a qualitative review of the product and its application in the field of real estate.
Chonevanuey

Activity: 183

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

I do not see Turkey in the list of those regions that are interesting for the project. Investors can get a bonus in this country. How will this deal be executed?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

While studying WP I have a good impression, but the developers should have a detailed description of the future project for a qualitative review of the product and its application in the field of real estate.
Investment collection, application development, integration with exchanges, beginning of the affiliate program. Everything goes in stages in the road map. I think the gist is understood by many of the participants. Now the work depends on the team's experience in developing ICO and software.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

If interest in the project does not decrease during the ICO, I think that the team will be able to attract a large number of users of the application.
Dandianavin

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

I do not see Turkey in the list of those regions that are interesting for the project. Investors can get a bonus in this country. How will this deal be executed?
I have not met such projects that offer bonuses in the form of real estate. Of course, it would be easier for me to get additional free tokens from a dynamic project. This can be an interesting experience for ICO projects.
Bureatonic

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:49:26 AM

Real estate as a bonus it is very indicative for a project that wants to work on the real estate investment market. Let's see how this process happens.
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:51:27 AM

I wonder how many investors have supported the development of the project at the moment? Their number is more than 100?
Garthanjes

Activity: 218

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 08:58:25 AM

Real estate as a bonus it is very indicative for a project that wants to work on the real estate investment market. Let's see how this process happens.
As I understand it, the team must have a registered company with this distribution of bonuses. I think the end of the token sales will bring us a lot of news.
Waleyoshaniann

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 09:02:39 AM

I think that the presence of bonuses in this country is not related to the work of the whole project. I think the project team can expand the list of countries after opening the application.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: