Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will 90 percent of the coins die?  (Read 2885 times)
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?
Such a picture would be beautiful, then it would be easier to invest. After all, there are the most stable and effective coins, so let's say the scenario of 2015. The remaining coins just soared in demand and in price.

Stable coins cannot make a market! Just imagine how is it gonna work if all the coins on the market have no volatility! Such a market will be dead.

randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

Of course NOT! I think your scaling it in a wrong way for a many type of currencies in the market maybe some of it will gonna die not 90 percent of them. Just imagine 100 of the currencies in the market and you scale of a 90 percent of the currencies will gonna die, it is obviously not right and I think stable currency will stay to get more chance of success in the future.

otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

First, I do not understand your idea or perception of bitcoin.  Bitcoin is not a bubble,  a bubble asset don't provide any benefit or real case uses except for speculations and gambling or pyramid. At some point,  some Altcoin may fizzle out because of lack of interest in community using them!

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:29:07 AM

I do not think so, because even though at present the price of coin crypto is experiencing a very drastic decline but that does not mean that there will be many coins that will die, there is still a chance for coin crypto which has experienced a very drastic decline in prices to recover who knows when that recovery will occur, especially in this crypto world that anything can happen.
honghe99

Activity: 406

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:30:48 AM

If Bitcoin really collapses this year, then all cryptocurrencies will not be spared, which is 100% of the data, not 90%! In the future, there may be alternatives to Bitcoin encryption, but now Bitcoin is still the king!

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

Why then the bulk of coins that were already dead in 2014 pumped up like hell in 2018? What ar the probabilities that the history goes to repeat itself? i'm not talking concerning confirmed scams like Bitconnect, i'm talking concerning forgotten shitcoins with none development. they need skyrocketed in price throughout the last two years.
Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:47:25 AM

It is necessary to invest as much as it is not a pity to lose, and investing money in a cryptocurrency can not be 100% sure that the coin will reach the end!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Pline

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

It is not a news and now a vast majority of coins are dying and flood coinmarket cap lists.
I bet coins should be deleted from main rating if they don't have volume at all! For example let's take a volume for half a year and if it isn't exceed minimum amount, then stop showing it in coin market cap
iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:52:39 AM

Look at it from a different angle, the project market is developing, there are more and more coins, and most of them will go away or lose value, but those that are well-established will remain, you need to carefully consider the prospects of a coin if you want to invest in an inexpensive young altcoin. But I think we shouldn't say 90%. In my opinion much less coins will die.
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:06:37 AM

well this is not true, actually cryptocurrency is getting very Popular as time goes by, i think 30-40% of Altcoins will die and will not survive the test of time, but other strong projects will definitely survive, especially the ones that has use cases
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 08:14:59 AM

I do think the future of cryptocurrency will be like that, more than 90 percent of all coins now, which over 1000, will die. Only a few good coins with real application will survive and the survival coins will be accepted all over the world.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

No one can die, and nothing can cost zero, there is a cost, but the fact that now is a difficult time for this market should be considered when buying new coins.

sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

Maybe this will happen. Now more than 50% of the icos are dying, and I am sure that more icos will die in the future. This is sooner or later. When ico became a tool for scammers, it lost its original value and deviated from its proper track. This is the current market situation, it is very unhealthy.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:40:12 AM

It is crazy, you can wonder while you wait for 90% to die more will be springing up daily, there are predictions that the total coin listed on Coinmarketcap will be over 5000 by 2023. Serious it calls for serious concern and the need for the regulation of this market

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:50:06 AM

While some coins are dying more will keep springing up, so 90% is outrageous so to say as Coinmarketcap keep recording increased number of coins listed daily. This however could only be possible when there is some level of regulations introduced into coin projects and listing.

HodlChampion

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:59:41 AM

This is true but it should be important to note that this statistics is not just confined to crypto. 90% of ALL start-ups fail as we live in an incredibly competitive world. The crypto market in general however will grow, money will flood into the successful ones. I'm pinning my hopes on Plutus, they have a strong team, a live beta product, have been around for three years (all the signs of a long-term successful product).

Plutus essentially is a payments platform that lets you spend in crypto anywhere that ordinary fiat cards are accepted. They achieve this by converting only the amount of crypto necessary to make the payment into spendable fiat which then goes to the merchant, its a very clever idea and would make cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin useable as an actual currency, which in my eyes would revolutionize the sector.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

Is it true that 90 percent of the altcoin will die after the bitcoin bubble burst? If so how can i choose to invest in coins now?

I think it's true. In the last 6 months, almost all of the coins we keep are at 90 percent loss. Many coins like this are the same. If the bull does not start as soon as possible, the situation will become awful.
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

Sadly yes.. Majority wouldn't make it past the entry level, and the ones which do, struggle to sell their coins. Even if you been lucky enough to make it this far, you need to fight for your customers and make sure you still continue to sell your coins. Only the strongest ones survive

usticiann

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:21:41 PM

Now, I'm not one to recommend anything for anyone. But someone told me to read up on Virie, which is a new cryptocurrency. Other cryptocurrencies have come and gone in the past. Bitcoin still endures but of course it has limitations. Virie has all the advantages that Bitcoin, being the first, might not have (Bitcoin, of course, had a head start, being the first cryptocurrency). This new one is smoother and very user-friendly. This is what has been told to me by someone who knows their crypto. There are other coins like Litecoin and Ethereum on which many have pinned their hopes. We just have to read up and find out for ourselves. And if we feel like investing, only then go for it. What do you think? But going back to what you were saying...sorry I got a bit off the point there....many cryptocoins die out because no one can tell one from another. For a new cryptocurrency coin to stand out, it must facilitate fast transfers and have a user-friendly interface. It must not be the type of thing that would turn a non-technical person off. That's probably why many crypto coins die before they've lived very long.
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

Most likely this will happen in the future as there are a lot of unnecessary coins. Only those coins who can really improve the development of technology all over the world will remain current. And will dominate the coin that solves its problems of scalability and liquidity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: