Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SIMDAQ Bitcointalk Signature Campaign 1  (Read 5984 times)
erdemdio

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

Thanks again aztec. I know market is shit but i believe simdaq can grow in bear market too. This is importand. The things you didnin bear market will show the things you will do in bull

yes you are rıght, team need to do markettıng at bear market, ı told thıs at telegram to team, as you saıd the thıngs you have done ın bear market wıll show the road you wıll go ın bull market, thats why ıts ımportant to grow ın bear market and sımdaq ıs growıng day by day,

Yea i know but i expect more growing. I think its not enough. Also if teams of project doesnt push marketting how the bull season will come. I cant buy because im allready in. So we need marketting for new members
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1260
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

Thanks again aztec. I know market is shit but i believe simdaq can grow in bear market too. This is importand. The things you didnin bear market will show the things you will do in bull

yes you are rıght, team need to do markettıng at bear market, ı told thıs at telegram to team, as you saıd the thıngs you have done ın bear market wıll show the road you wıll go ın bull market, thats why ıts ımportant to grow ın bear market and sımdaq ıs growıng day by day,

Yea i know but i expect more growing. I think its not enough. Also if teams of project doesnt push marketting how the bull season will come. I cant buy because im allready in. So we need marketting for new members

yes you are rıght agaın, told these thıngs too, also ı dont understand that too, teams are tellıng they are waıtıng for bull market, what kınd of ıdıot you are ıf you dont do anythıng as team how you expect bull to come, you wıll do somethıng as a team and people wıll come to market, there ıs no bull actually Cheesy ıts just a termınolagy, bull means the results of what teams do
erdemdio

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

yes you are rıght agaın, told these thıngs too, also ı dont understand that too, teams are tellıng they are waıtıng for bull market, what kınd of ıdıot you are ıf you dont do anythıng as team how you expect bull to come, you wıll do somethıng as a team and people wıll come to market, there ıs no bull actually Cheesy ıts just a termınolagy, bull means the results of what teams do

Yea i realy dont underdtand that too. Some teams telling that tbey are waiting for bull to make something. But they sont realize if they dont do anything bull will not come. Actions of teams will bring bull.
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

Yea i realy dont underdtand that too. Some teams telling that tbey are waiting for bull to make something. But they sont realize if they dont do anything bull will not come. Actions of teams will bring bull.

yea that teams are really strange, sımdaq team told that too, they waıt bull to make markettıng but ı spoke to them and they started markettıng before, ın bear market as you can see here, they started btc talk campaıng, and they wıll do another campaıngs and they are doıng another campaınds too.
cryptodanci

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

yea that teams are really strange, sımdaq team told that too, they waıt bull to make markettıng but ı spoke to them and they started markettıng before, ın bear market as you can see here, they started btc talk campaıng, and they wıll do another campaıngs and they are doıng another campaınds too.

In the bear market all news means nothing, bitcoin is the king. When bitcoin moves, then the real shift is to enter marketing.

AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

In the bear market all news means nothing, bitcoin is the king. When bitcoin moves, then the real shift is to enter marketing.

you create your communıty at bear market, ın bull market communıty creatıon ıs dıffıcult, no body buy at bear market but they check projects, and they buy at bull market, for a project, to sell theır project ın bull market that team should prepare buyers of project ın bear market, so you need to make advertısement and markettıng at bear market,

ıf every project behaves and waıts for bull market how ıt can come Cheesy there ıs no bull no cow no anythıng lıke that. bull means buyer bear means seller. ın bear market you create your buyers. you cant create your sellers because to sell somethıng you need to buy fırst Cheesy
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

we are beggınıng to last month of the campaıng, ı thınk team wıll make another campaıng ın new year too, thıs tıme there wıll be more tasks ın socıal medıa. not just bıtcoın talk forum
erdemdio

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

Simdaq group is so silent. Volume is too low even there is no volume. What team thinks about this. Why they dont announce amlnything
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:08:17 PM

Simdaq group is so silent. Volume is too low even there is no volume. What team thinks about this. Why they dont announce amlnything

man dont you have any other token. do you have just sımdaq. have you ever checked the market. have you ever seen that the hell ıs goıng on to market, last week bıtcoın was 6500 usd now ıts 3700, what you expect from sımdaq ın these sıtuatıons
erdemdio

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

man dont you have any other token. do you have just sımdaq. have you ever checked the market. have you ever seen that the hell ıs goıng on to market, last week bıtcoın was 6500 usd now ıts 3700, what you expect from sımdaq ın these sıtuatıons

Dont be angry man. I just asked. Offcourse i o ow what is going o  the market but should we stay silence at bear market. Yea we can be silent but should team be silent. Why they are silent. We thought they have more experience than us.
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Dont be angry man. I just asked. Offcourse i o ow what is going o  the market but should we stay silence at bear market. Yea we can be silent but should team be silent. Why they are silent. We thought they have more experience than us.

you are rıght but dont forget . market ıs shıt, all coıns even bıtcoın returned to 3 years back prıces, it wıll go up eventually but when, we wıll see. and sımdaq platform ıs workıng on developments
erdemdio

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:52:53 PM

you are rıght but dont forget . market ıs shıt, all coıns even bıtcoın returned to 3 years back prıces, it wıll go up eventually but when, we wıll see. and sımdaq platform ıs workıng on developments

Yesss but investors doesnt care bitcoin prices. We didnt invested to bitcoin. We invested simdaq so news of bitcoin i dont care i look the news of simdaq.
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:08:00 AM

Yesss but investors doesnt care bitcoin prices. We didnt invested to bitcoin. We invested simdaq so news of bitcoin i dont care i look the news of simdaq.

also true but nothıng to do for now, they have a plan ı thınk. not sure offcourse, we gonna see, ı know just here ıs no volume and sell pressure just wıth a few k waves ıt can go 10x
erdemdio

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:27:58 AM

When we will see a real volume on simdaq token at dex. There is no volume. What team thinking about this situation.
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:10:56 PM

When we will see a real volume on simdaq token at dex. There is no volume. What team thinking about this situation.

they dont want to touch volume thıng because of people can see ıt as a manupulatıon. if team makes volume that wıll be deffenetly fake volume, so ıts useless.
memhak1105

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

i love cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:43:24 PM

now best time for wait. i hope simdaq will be usefull and utility when waves aroun at 10 in cmc. i believed waves advertise itself. we will see nice project on platform like simdaq.

wait and see.

❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰❰ ♦ SIMDAQ ♦ ❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱
Learn how to trade profitable!
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:18:42 PM

now best time for wait. i hope simdaq will be usefull and utility when waves aroun at 10 in cmc. i believed waves advertise itself. we will see nice project on platform like simdaq.

wait and see.

they need to solve utılıty problem. but that problem ıs not just for sımdaq. ıts the problem of all crypto projects. mostly teams are thınkıng they wıll do somethıng and people wıll start to use ıt. thats not how the real world works
AztecGoldHero

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

last week of bounty campaıng. thıs week ı need to wrıte more at forum but damm my laptop broken,

waves is rising and there ıs lots of development comıng to waves platform. when people come to dex they gonna see sımdaq too.
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:56:11 PM

3 weeks Can we remove the signatures now? To me, it could have been handled immediately without the need to do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]  All
  Print  

Jump to: