Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability  (Read 3520 times)
jozhkesha

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 10:57:51 PM

Previously, the cryptocurrency was much more predictable. At the moment it is very difficult for me to make any predictions. It seems to me that the market is governed by some other rules.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:27:52 PM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
I used to see many people predicting crypto and that was true. Now crypto is very difficult to predict because some people who have tried predicting it later are wrong. Currently crypto is almost improving and hopes to be even better this year. The market is now almost improving and I myself fear predicting this will continue to improve.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:41:09 PM

Any investment carries with it enormous risks, and the cryptocurrency to date, has no proper regulation. Every investor should be ready to lose their investment, if you are not ready for such risks, it is better not to start. But I believe that if you invest in the top 10 coins from coinmarketcap, you can make money on it.
because there are no regulations, scam is still very possible but I do not think that with that regulation the risk of loss will disappear altogether because it is true as you say that any type of investment risks will remain, including crypto, therefore for people those who are not ready to lose it is better that they do not need to try investing

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:54:16 PM

No body could prediction how price of crypto bitcoin or altcoin at the future, how expert you are you can know detail how bitcoin and altcoin price next time, learn about last year with bitcoin have lower price.

Even if you compare the years, you will see that each period was different. With the fastest bull run in 2017, the bloodbath of 2018, we have entered 2019 - and no one can predict the events on the crypto market.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:56:27 PM

We cannot predict the future of financial markets, especially the crypto market. Our market is controlled by people who have a lot of money so it is much more unpredictable than the stock market.
so i think we should choose safe investment. Which means investing in altcoins in the top 20 of the market, don't risk investing in altcoins that are always pumping high prices even though its true value is garbage.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:04:15 PM

A lot of them coming up with some shit new these days by posting a article and they will spread some FUD's like market will pump and it will be over the moon in few days, this is Just to make them self popular like an expert. The market is very complicated nowadays, Hence wait, calm, and patience is the only option you have if you want to succeed.

Am I spamming? Report me!
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:06:53 PM

yes, cryptocurrency is very unpredictable but many like this feature. if it would be so easy to predict the price noone could earn with it.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:14:20 PM

Indeed, modern cryptocurrency is unpredictable.
The market is very volatile and constantly evolving.
It is very difficult for many players to predict what the result will be from investments or participation in new projects, since at any moment everything can change.
Despite this, promising coins remain afloat and can be profitable in the long run.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:16:09 PM

I really pity those who depend on predictions of the market prices. A good trader won't even look at such twice not to talk of going by it. Such predictions cost me a lot last year.
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:37:51 PM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

The risk is inevitable

The crypto market is a speculative market. hard to admit, but a group or people who hold a majority portion of the crypto can pump or dump and consequently affect the status of the market. That is why it is very important to research the potential of the coin before even investing in it.
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:47:19 PM

I do not agree, most likely in the case of cryptocurrencies, only the prediction will work, because it seems to me that it is very difficult to make predictions!
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 01:50:47 PM

I agree with you predicting crypto is an impossible thing and it is a waste of our time because crypto is currently only a place for pump and dump, there is no stability of every coin that exists. and it is very high risk for many people I think everyone should start to study crypto really.
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:54:51 PM

I agree with you predicting crypto is an impossible thing and it is a waste of our time because crypto is currently only a place for pump and dump, there is no stability of every coin that exists. and it is very high risk for many people I think everyone should start to study crypto really.

But it is also an opportunity. When in 2017 the whole market grew, many thought otherwise. The market is cyclical and the market cannot constantly grow or fall. You look at other markets. Apple has lost 40% of its capitalization in three months.
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:59:06 PM

Guys I did not get into crypto to have a nice slow investment of 5% every year, I expect the risk and anticipate the high reward. This is what crypto is, high risk. Most of us knew that it would be that way so why grumble about it now? Accept the risk and I hope you did not go all in with money you could not lose.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
awilliams

Activity: 191
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:27:58 AM

The risk is inevitable

I am still optimistic about crypto and what it's bringing to the world. Ampleforth, formally Fragments caught my attention because of their unique claim to independent money. Have you heard of this before? Worth checking out.

I would also say to stay curious and diversify your assets. At least that's what i'm doing.
prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:32:42 AM

of course it cannot be predicted if crypto can be easily predicted maybe everyone has become rich now.
what we need to do in the crypto world is to wait and be patient and then analyze the market situation and also analyze every project.

indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 02:47:44 AM

Despite the rivalry and the ethereum ripple could not be presumed but the ripple itself already indicates that able to compete with big crypto. It is evident that the current ripple can longer be peaked under the bitcoin. even fork ethereum predicted could make the ethereum getting stronger and yet it is precisely not achieved. This indeed shows that Crypto is highly unpredictable.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:14:53 AM

The situation is indeed unpredictable and this makes us have to continue to monitor market conditions, this will give a little picture that the coin moves unexpectedly, as happened to Ripple. The presence of Ripple and EOS is increasing, giving color to the bear market.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:34:51 AM

isn't that already the nature and all the risks we will get in investing in crypto currency in my opinion and our patience and we must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get in investing
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 05:40:34 AM

The situation is indeed unpredictable and this makes us have to continue to monitor market conditions, this will give a little picture that the coin moves unexpectedly, as happened to Ripple. The presence of Ripple and EOS is increasing, giving color to the bear market.
There's a lots of speculations and there's no concrete evidence that the market will move according to anybody's predictions, this market is so unpredictable as mostly things happen oppositely and even we keep doing our job analyzing and do a good assessment we are still ain't sure what will happen to the market and what fate will bring to our investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: