Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability  (Read 3514 times)
Joshua101101

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:02:27 PM

My own analysis and conclusions from other people's research are the basis for me. But I also happen to rely on intuition. If I'm really not sure of the correctness of the decision, then I look from the side and do not buy anything
In cryptocurrency, if you can't make a decision after analysis, it's best to back off, the risk is high, and when in doubt or equal probability of opposite events, things get even more dangerous

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Skroojee

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:16:36 PM

My own analysis and conclusions from other people's research are the basis for me. But I also happen to rely on intuition. If I'm really not sure of the correctness of the decision, then I look from the side and do not buy anything
In cryptocurrency, if you can't make a decision after analysis, it's best to back off, the risk is high, and when in doubt or equal probability of opposite events, things get even more dangerous
I agree, but if you want to invest in cryptocurrencies, then you should choose coins that have a large capitalization. Choose in this situation only the moment when to invest in cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:38:46 PM

from the beginning I joined the crypto currency I have realized that crypto currencies are very volatile and the price is very difficult to predict. they can go to the moon in one night and can fall back in a matter of hours.
therefore crypto currency is very risky for the community
because price fluctuations make crypto difficult to predict, prices can go up or down at any time, crypto is very risky especially
for beginners who don't have a lot of knowledge, with unpredictable nature making the risk of loss getting bigger

Crypto isn't difficult to predict because of the price fluctuations, it is also because of its extreme innovative potential. If you invest in a blockchain today, it could be obsolete in half a year from now because a better solution will be brought to market. It's dangerous in that respect.

attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:00:35 PM

The one who can predict the about the prices of cryptocurrencies is the cryptocurrency market,because we dont know how it works on the  coming and outcome for cryptocurrency.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:15:18 PM

The cryptocurrency market has a great volatility, but if we are talking about investing in the long term, I think that we should not forget that cryptocurrencies have fallen more than once and grew after that and now the situation will be the same.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:07:27 PM

The cryptocurrency market has a great volatility, but if we are talking about investing in the long term, I think that we should not forget that cryptocurrencies have fallen more than once and grew after that and now the situation will be the same.

Just do not forget that without such high volatility cryptocurrency would not be the same as we used to see it, and then we even dream about record prices would not be

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 05:11:58 PM

the volatility of the cryptocurrency space has spoken for itself. There is no prediction in the cryptocurrency space that is 100 percent perfect and even though it comes through, there were still odds that it may not come through. That simply explains why people always give the clause that such predictions are not always financial advice.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:39:44 PM

Crypto market is unpredictable but it doesn't mean I cannot make profit. To make profit in a bad situation you should be more careful in your every steps. But long term investment on a good coin is more secure.
BADBITCH (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:33:50 PM

Crypto currency will remain u predictable because it’s a collosal stuffs
Where there is an increase in price or decrease in price or stability in price due to positve or negative news as occured
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:23:16 PM

Cryptocurrency is most unpredictable because it is the nature of every market. And in cryptocurrency it is to much higher extent as crypto world is constantly growing all around the world and if it stops being unpredictable, then according to me its growth stops.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:32:47 PM

the volatility of the cryptocurrency space has spoken for itself. There is no prediction in the cryptocurrency space that is 100 percent perfect and even though it comes through, there were still odds that it may not come through. That simply explains why people always give the clause that such predictions are not always financial advice.
I strongly agree with what you say, I myself have also observed a lot of speculation about the opinions of people from each event and making conclusions based on their own knowledge. But the fact is that we don't know the accurate truth in the Crypto space, why because Crypto is not a tool programmed by its creators but a larger space and large crowd to invest in seeking the benefits of many difficult stages.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:43:04 PM

Now we are finally seeing a very good growth of the cryptocurrency market and this is good news. In a few hours, the price of Bitcoin soared to $ 3,932, and ethereum to $ 146. All coins rose to an average of ten percent. Yes, indeed, the cryptocurrency is unpredictable in its price. I personally expected slow growth for a long time. Yes, the situation is finally becoming interesting.
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:51:15 PM

Prediction is not always in accordance with reality, but at least through predictions we can get a picture. In crypto currencies everything can change in an instant, prices can rise and can also go down all the time. For this reason, if we want to invest in crypto, we must have knowledge about crypto, and always monitor crypto price movements so that we can choose the right time to sell and buy. So that we can get profits through crypto investment.
ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:59:26 PM

Indeed, a cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and may be unpredictable in all its manifestations.
Nevertheless, there are certain market laws that experienced players know and try to follow.
You should always rely only on your own strength and any decisions you make will influence your future in the market.
Never take your time and do not panic because it will lead to mistakes.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:28:28 PM

To an extent cryptocurrency is still predictable but the prediction are mostly short term. I have seen some predictions in the past about this downward trend that I neglected because i found it ridiculous but they come to pass. A mentor said early last year that bitcoin will hit $3000, Who could ever believe such prediction when it was $19000 and this was fulfilled 12 month after. He predicted a side way movement of the price for 6 months and this just the 2 month.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:43:51 PM

Cryptocurrency is highly unpredictable. See what's happening to the market recently, most people who sold off will be lamenting right now, the uptrend looked like a bull trap initially but the market keeps soaring high. My little advise is, be patient with crypto, also pray adoption mainstream comes to an extent, then we all will celebrate.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:02:43 PM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
Well cryptocurrency in General is unpredictable , and it's hard to say what will happen to it in the future , but the fact that bitcoin and some fundamental coins will develop is a fact , I think we need to keep them now

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:54:32 PM

Now we are finally seeing a very good growth of the cryptocurrency market and this is good news. In a few hours, the price of Bitcoin soared to $ 3,932, and ethereum to $ 146. All coins rose to an average of ten percent. Yes, indeed, the cryptocurrency is unpredictable in its price. I personally expected slow growth for a long time. Yes, the situation is finally becoming interesting.
The sustainable growth will happen after we have reached the bottom but it looks like we have reached it before. this is the time for the whole of crypto get another bump and that makes sense to see that in this market after a year of bearish trend.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 05:27:32 PM

Now all major coins starting their journey for next big bull run. Last year was bad and unpredictable due to lot of sellers activities. But i predict next year will be come next crypto cycle and we can get more profit investing good coins at lowest price.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:32:20 PM

Yes, the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. Yesterday, no one expected a market correction. But it happened. We need to be prepared for such situations.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: