Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability  (Read 3516 times)
BADBITCH (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:52:14 PM

Wait for 2020 and you will see every prediction will work or success because time will change. Just like 2017, my prediction was so good.

I think waiting until 2020 to bag the profit is too long for a wait
Why not bag the profit today? There are several tokens that are doing perfectly fine and am sure you don’t wanna miss out until 2020

Let’s take advantage of the bull from today!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:33:40 PM

Wait for 2020 and you will see every prediction will work or success because time will change. Just like 2017, my prediction was so good.

I think waiting until 2020 to bag the profit is too long for a wait
Why not bag the profit today? There are several tokens that are doing perfectly fine and am sure you don’t wanna miss out until 2020

Let’s take advantage of the bull from today!
This year it is easier to lose money than to earn, even a reliable project can drive you into a minus, so sit out until 2020 may not be such a bad idea, many can not risk, because they have already lost a lot

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:43:14 PM

You just need to accept the fact that crypto currencies are really unpredictable and if you want to buy some altcoins you need to think about the risks. Cryptos can make you rich or make you to lose all your money.
This fact was always present and will continue until the value increases. It is better to stay away from this volatile market, if you can not accept this risk and start this trade with the idea that you will only become rich.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:15:54 PM

You just need to accept the fact that crypto currencies are really unpredictable and if you want to buy some altcoins you need to think about the risks. Cryptos can make you rich or make you to lose all your money.
This fact was always present and will continue until the value increases. It is better to stay away from this volatile market, if you can not accept this risk and start this trade with the idea that you will only become rich.
I think everyone has understood the consequences of crypto so that everyone must have their own views and plans in dealing with the problem because basically every investment has a risk.
and for me personally the risk is something that I must accept and as much as possible take advantage of that risk to be able to get big profits.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:28:07 AM

I think everyone has understood the consequences of crypto so that everyone must have their own views and plans in dealing with the problem because basically every investment has a risk.
and for me personally the risk is something that I must accept and as much as possible take advantage of that risk to be able to get big profits.

Cryptocurrency market different with others investment market. Like forex for example, forex market already establish for many years and its controlled by central banks and its different with cryptocurrency market because crypto market depend on supply and demand and no one can control the supply
taufik0911

Activity: 1274
Merit: 104

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 12:37:38 AM

If any market, either either within the crypto space or not is predictable, then there might not be anything called investment.
The unpredictability of cryptocurrency, brings about speculations, which is one of the major features of cryptocurrency.
unpredictable it is difficult to be certain because cryptocurrency is not regulated by anyone and is not controlled by anyone, the rich people are competing to control it
because the rich people in this world are not one person but very much and they move on their own for personal gain.
they are brave enough to support the media to spread false news to get the best buying moment or vice versa

NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:04:02 AM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies

Cryptocurrency price is so news depended, everytime the coins get a good event price pumps and when it has no news, price will be down again.
Also with FUD, when bad news come, the price will dump.
So, if you want to be success in crypto, make sure you up to date with the news 24/7 Cheesy
you're right. I agree with you. But there are some who believe that many sharks will cause prices to drop dramatically.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:12:26 AM

Everyone who wants to invest in the world of digital currency, they must be prepared to accept the risks that can occur. the rapid rise and fall in prices of digital currencies can make us make the wrong decision. Emotional control and calm will make ourselves able to face all difficult situations in the world of digital currency.
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 02:13:46 AM

Cryptocurrency is sometimes difficult to predict, because of its fluctuating nature, but whatever it is I believe crypto will be able to last a long time in the future, as long as crypto is still supported and used every day crypto will provide us with many benefits

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 02:52:37 AM

Although unpredictable we can still analysis the trend by use historycal the price, look at the historycal the price in times frame daily or weekly, so we can decide how long distance between bullish and bearish and for how long this trend will happen. Technical analysis will help to understanding more about trend of crypto. But no one predict the market accurately so we also should be have risk management.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:04:16 AM

Cryptocurrency is sometimes difficult to predict, because of its fluctuating nature, but whatever it is I believe crypto will be able to last a long time in the future, as long as crypto is still supported and used every day crypto will provide us with many benefits
Believers can bring the success of this market, it's for real that the trend is really unpredictable, we are dealing with market that fulls of volatility, what we can do is to allowed things to happened and learned out from it, there's no perfect trades but you'll become more familiarized, keep moving forward and adds up more to your skills.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:43:36 AM

You are right and that is the exact reason why crypto investments are risky and profitable at the same time, moreover i think that if you are good at technical analysis then you can predict the moment especially on long time frames.
with the magnitude of the risk that we will get in investing confidence and patience are the main capital in investing with crypto currencies many investors who have benefited from investing in crypto currencies because of their beliefs and patience in investing
Garry_1

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:44:44 AM

Did many people know about Bitcoin in 2009 or rather 2010, when it was created? No, not as many as today.

Cryptocurrency also started with nothing, but now there are around 21 million users or more. As people are getting to know the technology behind it, i.e., blockchain and the pros, that is driving them towards using virtual currencies.  

The blockchain (the technology behind cryptocurrencies) space is growing faster than ever. As the technology is growing, more and more people got to know about the cryptocurrency and started to trade. The use cases and predictions speak a lot about the future of cryptocurrency in 2019 and even after that.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:51:21 AM

encryption is very unstable. in the short term, no one can accurately predict its price. Unless you can manipulate this coin. we can predict the price movement of some coins over a long period of time.
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:27:09 AM

The unpredictability already present long ago in cryptocurrency. The thing is, how could we overcome that unpredictability and makes it our strength to makes our self better so we still be able to gain what we wish even if the market turning bad.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:36:46 AM

bitcoin seems to have a standard from the Halving process cycle, and we cannot see a special bullrun like this every year. on the other hand, altcoin is indeed connected indirectly with the stigma that occurs in bitcoin, but the effectiveness of the profit of the altcoin is more feasible in the short term. Market speculation is able to segment orders that eventually become trends in one period, many short things can be fundamentally predictable.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:43:37 PM

Despite the fact that many consider the crypto market unpredictable, I believe that there are general patterns that can be used to successfully trade cryptocurrencies. In particular, you should comply with the requirements of risk management, use the means of technical analysis to enter and exit a trade, as well as use fundamental factors.

goodday886

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:52:37 PM

we can never predict encryption. they may rise several times in one night. they may also fall by 90% in a few hours. who knows? I still believe in Bitcoin. I will hold it for a long time.
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:23:49 PM

now XLM show more potential in mass adoption than XRP, you should DYOR yourself

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 01:58:37 PM

We can not predict the price of cryptocurrency at this time but we can predict it, but it's hard to expect especially in the poor condition of the cryptocurrency market today. It's best to do a smart and smart one especially in the trading system to make money. and we should be able to handle the risks that may be occurred.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: