Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:28:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency unpredictability  (Read 3520 times)
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 04:22:50 PM

sometime predict cannot be reference, just wondering in early 2017 till middle year.
who knows in late year a big pump is coming, many people become millionare and become poor at that time.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:13:12 PM

Yes it is. And this is both good and bad. In one day, your funds can increase by 10 times, and then sharply lower in price. It is difficult to guess and predict how it will be, so you need to count on luck.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 08:21:52 PM

There are some coins that the team is constantly working hard to develop the project. Such coins are very promising to invest into it because you know its value will by all means increase after the project development. You don't always have to follow prediction

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:58:37 PM

The crypto market is small and for that reason can be easily manipulated. It is very difficult to predict
what will happen as the market does not react like we would expect.

Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 12:13:23 AM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies

Cryptocurrency price is so news depended, everytime the coins get a good event price pumps and when it has no news, price will be down again.
Also with FUD, when bad news come, the price will dump.
So, if you want to be success in crypto, make sure you up to date with the news 24/7 Cheesy
I second this.. News which are otherwise known as Fundamental analysis play a great role in managing digital assets . I will like to point out that it's not only in the crypto market big news causes swings in the market.. Same happen In forex and stocks

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:49:33 AM

Certainly and another lesson is that people need to have less expectations and understand that price movements are the result of a brand new market compared to traditional ones and with no defined functions. This thread was made 6 months ago and since then the market has shown no breakthrough in the overall use of most cryptos by people. I think this will never happen either.
The more unpredictable the market is, the farther away from the traders, because the price that becomes the benchmark of trade is always changing. Unlike if prices are stable, more transactions due to fear are no longer there and dare to trade with optimism that price predictions will be exactly as expected.
Basically money market trading predicts that prices will rise or prices will drop in a certain period, so prices that are very unstable make predictions more difficult and many trades wait and see, then make decisions.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:55:19 AM

Yes it is. And this is both good and bad. In one day, your funds can increase by 10 times, and then sharply lower in price. It is difficult to guess and predict how it will be, so you need to count on luck.
I don't agree that luck determines income, though it's not wrong, but the most important thing is the right analysis, in my opinion. therefore do not rely on luck, because like gambling

hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:59:57 AM

The crypto market is small and for that reason can be easily manipulated. It is very difficult to predict
it is true, cryptos can be manipulated because the cryptomarket is not huge, so anyone with huge money can manipulated cryptocurrency, that us why the price is always unstable in this market and makes the price so unpredictable, anyone normal trader will easily loss their money of they can not choose a good time to invest or cut loss when the price fall.
Onanana

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:47:18 PM

The cryptocurrency market by its nature is unpredictable and has recently experienced a major downfall. By close of 2017, the value of Bitcoin and Ethereum rose to the highest point with Bitcoin reaching a high of almost $20,000. The cause of the cryptocurrency price crash may be difficult to pinpoint but several factors may have led to the crypto market capitalization drop. The combination of these factors may have caused a collapse of the market. But, this does not in any way mean an end for cryptocurrencies. The projection is that the market prices may or may not drop further. But whatever happens will serve as an opportunity to review the market to determine accurate application opportunities in the cryptocurrency space. With all this information of crypto's volatility there's still a lot more ICOs and altcoins worth investing for like, Poseidon, IBC group and Bitrus.
Beccaman

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 07:38:16 PM

For me, this unpredictability in its time has brought very good earnings, I think the unpredictability of the cryptocurrency is one of the uniqueness that does not need to be killed

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:44:46 PM

If any market, either either within the crypto space or not is predictable, then there might not be anything called investment.
The unpredictability of cryptocurrency, brings about speculations, which is one of the major features of cryptocurrency.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:27:15 AM

Cryptocurrencies are not like the other way of money making it is all about luck and the time because lots of people invest in this field and made a huge profit without any expectation huge number millionaires will be made by cryptocurrency so I think the unpredictability is not a big problem here don't expect much more is enough for investors to stay long period.
I like the luck part of your message. I sometime also believe that without luck you may not proceed/prosper in your crypto journey. Fact is that even if speculation moves the market, at the end having luck will out you at forefront of earnings. In fact recently, i have realized that majority of te coins moved due to announcements and speculation.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:39:12 AM

If any market, either either within the crypto space or not is predictable, then there might not be anything called investment.
The unpredictability of cryptocurrency, brings about speculations, which is one of the major features of cryptocurrency.
That's where the real excitement comes from.
It's unpredictable, similar to gambling and therefore lots of players wants to play in the market.
Price is not stable, anytime it could rise or drop, and if the person is good in predicting prices, he can make a decent money by trading here.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:34:23 AM

Crypto market is really unpredictable risk is very high specially in small cap coins it can surge morethan 100% in just a short period of time and may fall the same or even worst. Crypto trading is not for newbie traders it needs patience and experience to survive in long run.

grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:36:59 AM

This is part of why we love crypto: unpredictability.  But it is also what makes us pay extra attention to projects like stable coins that promise to disrupt all we know or have come to expect in crypto currencies.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Irvinn

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:59:00 AM

Yes, now we are practically also in the dark about the further price movement of the crypt-currency market. The cryptocurrency market has relatively stabilized and therefore we expect it to grow for a long time, but it all stands still. Many predict that we will not see a sharp rise in prices this year. Investors will still be cautious and will not invest more in cryptocurrency. However, this market is really unpredictable and you can expect any surprises from it.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:07:20 AM

Forecasts are still very, very difficult situation. I think that there is such a situation, especially when many people are fundamentally trying to disclose many projects. But all this is so difficult and not much spread, that I am impossible.
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:15:50 AM

Today’s event about ripple and Etherum has just shown to all that in crypto currency, prediction is not totally allowed neither is it the best resort.

We can only focus and do our research works
The risk is inevitable

hope I get more ideas from replies
Yes, electronic money is unpredictable. Because the nature of the electronic money market is extremely volatile. In addition, the price may be affected by external events and its degree of volatility is unpredictable.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 08:32:48 AM

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable and will remain unpredictable because this is unseen transaction.moreover looking at the market issues anything can happen at at time, even some shit coins might come up and become such a big thing that people will run after, within some mins it can dip and come back to its normal stage. So to me cryptocurrency is more like a game,is either u win or lose perhaps it is very easy to loose or to gain when it come to the world of crypto

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:24:36 AM

Crypto is and was always unpredictable. But at this point of time, the market is experiencing some degree of stability as there are not much fluctuation in prices of coins. So in this situation, it is and will be always inevitable to research for a good project. We do not know which coins will reach the moon or which will be dumped. So research is the best option.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: