Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:23:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6354 times)
ElizaZX

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:16:04 AM

Undoubtedly, many (I would say 95%) of the countries do not recognize the existence and use of the crypto currency. For them, this is like a thorn in the eye because of the possibility to evade taxes and use it for money laundering.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:21:20 AM

It's a big opportunity in a technological way. Crypto has brought a lot of great technologies that will be used in the future. At the same time, it can be dangerous in a financial way. Many investors have lost large sums of money in pursuit of "easy profit".
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:24:08 AM

I don't think they, those who said that the Crypto industry was dangerous because they did not understand Crypto and they were afraid of the presence of change, especially at this time there were many false news about Crypto which made many countries worried about the development of Crypto.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Ceasar19

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

Like every technologie crypto may have some inconvenients but it has lot of good things to offer and one of the major things that i like about crypto is the equality between people so every one can make money from it .

crypt_farid

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:29:37 AM

Undoubtedly, many (I would say 95%) of the countries do not recognize the existence and use of the crypto currency. For them, this is like a thorn in the eye because of the possibility to evade taxes and use it for money laundering.

Quite on the contrary. Every single government is looking deep into crypto. heck, even Venezuela is trying to launch a state-crypto. The thing is they dont publicise it, obviously. They're wokring in the background to understand how to control it. The sheers fact that every single bank in the world is racing for expertise is a clear indication of that - of course governements are observing and quietly exploring
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:31:48 AM

The danger from the cryptocurrency is seen by the government since if the entire population of the country or the world uses exclusively cryptocurrency, the government will find it very difficult or even impossible to take taxes from people. And for the population, the cryptocurrency provides unique opportunities, to earn money, to quickly send money and to automate routine processes using the blockchain.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
honestly crypto does not have a problem, it's just that some people with evil intentions misuse crypto improperly. so it's not appropriate if crypto can be dangerous, because crypto only helps humans to facilitate or solve problems that often occur.

just like someone who stole using a car, whether we blame the car, of course not. so blame the user and don't blame the crypto.
manuelgar

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:44:02 AM

I think cryptocurrencies are the future. The old economy will be too old in 5 years. We need to change our usual processes because they are outdated and bring a lot of losses. I think that if properly implement cryptocurrency technology it will reduce theft and corruption.

greenfield84

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:46:28 AM

I think crypto currency is a very big opportunity for all of us, both to invest and transact between countries and crypto currencies, not to make people lose their economies, instead they will increase their economies, because no one can predict falling market prices or rising market prices.

I agree that the crypto-currency brings many positive factors, but it is unlikely to replace the economy completely. something that will remain in its usual form, and that something will change. but that only time will show. But then what kind of future is the blockage - it's a fact

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:59:10 AM

Crypto is not an end in itself, but only an instrument. If you apply it correctly, then everything goes according to plan with a good result. If the idea is not initially supported by technology or a justified goal, then the whole enterprise becomes like a pyramid. Therefore, for some, crypto becomes an opportunity, but for whom it is a trap and a danger.
A man is astonishingly sophisticated and cunning, which can benefit from anything at the expense of other people.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

I am sure crypto its an opportunity because this is our future. What about countries where crypto can be possible negative - they need to accept it slowly.
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:14:36 AM

It goes withoout saying that crypto has some dangers but it it more important that it is able to give more opportunities like to solve the problem of poor people, jobless, to save money from losses and save the privacy.

dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:33:04 AM

It depend on your choice, if you can take the risk it can be opportunity to earn some money but If you do not want to take the risk and always feel doubt about crypto it's better not to force yourself to invest in crypto. Indeed no one know what will happen in the future but crypto has been help people to increase their economy, I think that's enough to believe in crypto.
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

We an consider the crypto as a danger when we don't know how to follow the market, how to make a wise decision, and how to make certain strategy. But, on the contrary, the crypto will be a very great opportunity when you already know that crypto brings more benefits. Then, you will do a very good and right decision to make plan and strategy better.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitgogo123

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:02:37 PM

Encrypted currency is definitely dangerous, but it is definitely an opportunity. Financial games are such an opportunity with risks, not everyone can make money.
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 02:36:31 PM

of course there are risks in investing in crypto, but it also opens up a lot of opportunities in terms of earning
There is always going to be risk in every investment, and it is only for you as an individual to identify the risks and know how you want to play your cards well to that effect. There are so many opportunities, but the essence of making decisions most especially when it comes to the market is not to focus only on the opportunities, but also identify the risks, and know what you should be able to do to at least minimize them when they come or totally eliminate them as the case may be. For generalized view though, i would say crypto is a great opportunity and only bring danger for those who are greedy and careless.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

Cryptocurrencies have a huge number of advantages. One of the main drawbacks is that we will have to adapt to the new economy.
stevanGR

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

crypto is an opportunity with high risk, we may become rich in short time. but we may able to be poor in short time too
it's about management, if we do bad management the we are ready to be poor Tongue

lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

It depends on how you adopt crypto in your life. For me crypto is a big opputunity that everyone is aiming to become a successful in this fields. I knew some member here who already change their life status after getting involved with this kind of technology, so for me crypto is a big oppurtunity for me.
rachellee

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

It is, for me, both a danger and an opportunity. Remember the saying no guts, no glory? I strongly believe that there is no such thing as pure luck. You need to work out every opportunity that comes your way, and those opportunities come with great danger. Undeniably, crypto offers a great opportunity to build wealth, but you have to be willing to pay the price--to embrace the risks associated with it. Just remember to play safe always. Suppress your greed, and this opportunity will serve its purpose for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: