Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6354 times)
prostoFILIA

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

Now this question is not sufficiently studied and no one knows for sure whether we will be able to use cryptocurrencies in everyday life.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:26:11 PM

For the open minded person and it is of course an opportunity to be in crypto, while to those people it is a danger things they are one of the stupid and moron type of person, because their thoughts about it was totally wrong. One of the reason it is a good things. First,  why lot of business person  even the owner of the companies are getting involve themselves together with their business too to adopt the concepts system of crypto or bitcoin? it is because they saw they have the potentials to help and increase their profit as well in the near future.
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:26:15 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Crytpo is a danger to the entrenched money powers.

Crypto is a boon for the common man.

And, yes, it will change the employment landscape out there.  It will change everything.

Society has been stuck in the current 'rut' for centuries.  That 'rut' is imposed on us.  It's like a straightjacket for the mind and body.

Crypto will eventually become the defacto standard for payments between individuals, companies, and governements.  Maybe not for 20 years, but it's coming.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

I believe that today crypto gives really great opportunities and benefits for the digital society. With time, in this sphere, technologies will develop rapidly. Of course, there are various risks and threats, but in general, crypto gives society more opportunities and benefits than threats.
Bile123

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:35:35 PM

I think that the crypto currency provides both. The question is what exactly are you focused on? Proceeding from this, it is possible to draw conclusions. What to do and when to invest. To have always a profit and success.
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

All can be, and your doubts I perfectly understand. But in any case, each direction has both pros and cons. After all, then there would be no balance. So do not worry much about it. I think everything will be fine with cryptocurrencies. But their growth will naturally change the entire current situation in the world.
5hoop5

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:51:15 PM

I think that the crypto currency offers different possibilities. Both good and not so good. As in any kind of activity. The main thing is how you feel about it and what you will do. From how much you put your strength and yourself. This will be the outcome.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

I am absolutely sure that the crypto market gives excellent opportunities to radically change our digital world. This is a really powerful tool for conducting transactions without high commissions. I believe that crypto can dramatically improve our digital society, although it is not devoid of various risks.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:01:14 PM

Some people say Crypto is a very dangerous I think cryptocurrency is not a dangerous it is a golden opportunity for everyone, who cryptocurrency very well. Some people don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrency so those people say cryptocurrency is a dangerous and they are make a bad comment with cryptocurrency market. There are lots of people work in this section and too many people success in this section so anyone can choose this cryptocurrency platform.
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

Every business has their own risk depending on how you do it , the same as crypto can be danger or give you opportunities , you must have the right plans when you have to buy and hold or when you have to sell it , as long as you do it right to get enough profit don't be too greedy.
Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
The main thing I think invest neatly and have a cold head, this is my wife should not be allowed in crypto all will lose and the eye is not batting.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:00:36 PM

it depends on how you use crypto, and as you can see, cryptocurrency is being used as online money or e-money, which you can do any transfer of funds by the use of it. and if there are some negative effects that can happen by using it, its not the crypto's fault, its the users fault.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

Nowdays Ethereum doesn’t have any competitors. And Vitalik Buterin’s renovation will give a new impulse to the price increasing.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

Crypto is not a danger that is the biggest misconception until now. Crypto will become will become a danger if the person just jumped into crypto without taking a time and effort to learn about crypto.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:12:24 PM

I believe that the level of reliability of cryptocurrency deserves the highest recognition because the basis of this is cryptographic information protection methods. No one has ever been able to crack the cryptography.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

This depends on how your country would react after adopting crypto's.

Crypto's are more of an opportunity than a danger to us but if you are part of the financial institutions then you can consider it as a threat. Crypto's won't replace usual economics but it will add flavor to the current economic situation that we've got.

I think what you've said is absolutely correct. It is not just how an individual handles the cryptocurrencies circulating the Internet. The benefits of these currencies depends on how an entire country will unite to efficiently use and utilize cryptos. It can also be a dangerous currency when used in illegal acts.

What would happen if our nation develop through using the advance currencies rather than creating a bank note which is prone to stealing? I guess it would be a great idea!

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
picaszo

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

I do not think so. crypto is still developing and still developing. Crypto began to adapt to the world of economics. I think last year prices skyrocketed to be an introduction because in the end many people knew about crypto after the end of last year
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

both can happen to you, it depends on where you see crypto currencies.
Crypto currencies will be dangerous if you don't know well about the characteristics of crypto currencies, because the prices are very unstable. allows you to experience a big loss.
but if you can analyze the instability it becomes a very good opportunity for you to get a profit

Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

I think in the future we have to switch to blockchain in our economical parts. Because blockchain provides us amazing opportunities. I dont want to write all of these. We all know about these positive things about blockchain. So also we need to crypto currencies .Beucase i believe blockchains most important gift to us is crypto currencies. and with these crypto currencies we will start to use that money in our future. I dont believe anymore paper money and i cant see any negative side of crypto in real world use case.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

It is not a danger, don't know what you mean by that, it is a huge gamble, yes but also a good opportunity to make good money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: