Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6354 times)
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

Cryptocurrency gives us many opportunities, but it carries great risk. For example when I invest my money in something or other ICO , you run the risk of losing them. This is the danger. But on the other hand I get the opportunity to earn not a bad amount of money, that is a possibility.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:19:44 PM

I think crypto is just a useful technology that could make some field of economy more simply or more safety. Decentralization is a good thing but we need a balance between centralization and decentralization and actually we did not find it.

It's dangerous if you go all in without any research and invest all your income without a second thought. Everything is dangerous and risky to some aspect. It depends on person's ability to face the danger or look at it as an opportunity. It's an innovative opportunity for those who see the potential it will have in coming time.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Sane_Thane

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:21:00 PM

An opportunity obviously. This also a political way to stand against neoliberalism, to take back the economic power and dispatch it to everyone.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Crypto is an oppurtunity investment giving to person or people to know how to earn by means of investing in the form of digital figures,otherwise due to some hackers and scammers they used the name of cryptocurrency in order to create phishing or taking for granted the weakness of some newbie of those kind of investment so that they can gain profit for there own good.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:32:20 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Crypto is an oppurtunity investment giving to person or people to know how to earn by means of investing in the form of digital figures,otherwise due to some hackers and scammers they used the name of cryptocurrency in order to create phishing or taking for granted the weakness of some newbie of those kind of investment so that they can gain profit for there own good.
Yes, as for me crypto is really an opportunity and a big help for financial assistance through the profit that we can earn from any activity from ICO investment or a bounty hunting, thatis why i strive hard in working on crypto to earn profit instantly through trading and a better profit soon by holding coins. I think the only danger that crypto have is when we are a victim of a scam ICO that usually happen today.

kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:41:38 PM

Crypto is based on new technology, an alternative  to the existing economic system, . The digital world has spread widely, so people will not be forced to do money jobs through obsolete systems. I think it's an opportunity.
true,cryptocurrency is a big opportunity but within it there is also big danger and risk. is crypto a danger or an opportunity ? depending on how we move and act in this industry

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

For me crypto currency it can cause danger if you did not use it wisely especially in investing your money in a wrong and not profitable coins.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

The crypto is danger for existing fiat currencies and opportunity for a crypto holders who believe that it is new kind of money. I believe that we will see a huge pump of BTC in nearest future, maybe, before end of this year.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

For me cryptocurrency is a very huge opportunity  in all aspect of life.  Here in crypro world you have the opportunity to increase your financial status, upgrade your lifestyle, financial freedom in life to do what you want for you and your love ones and the best thing for me is you are free in managing your own money, nobody can cheat you, no hazzle transactions and very  convenient one.  Blockchain technology is what the world needs now, corruptions is everywhere in the world and society,  ordinary people cannot do anything if the influential people declared a rule and must be followed especially very high taxes because they can trace everyone's financial standing.  But with blockchain technology, they have no way,  so for me it is an opportunity to be free to enjoy your hard earned money.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:07:31 PM

Crypto is based on new technology, an alternative  to the existing economic system, . The digital world has spread widely, so people will not be forced to do money jobs through obsolete systems. I think it's an opportunity.
true,cryptocurrency is a big opportunity but within it there is also big danger and risk. is crypto a danger or an opportunity ? depending on how we move and act in this industry
it is true that in crypto there are opportunities and dangers, there is a risk that must be faced if joining the crypto world, if you use crypto well and have a good strategy and plan then you will have the opportunity to succeed in crypto, but if you make a mistake it will get a big risk
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

People whoo say that cryptocurrencies are dangerous because they don't understand crypto, i think crypto is the biggest opportunity to change the transaction system that is more practical and cheaper.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:18:46 PM

I think crypto personal is one of the opportunities to make a profit. But from all of that there is also the name of danger (risk) of your investment will get risk. In the world of investment there is certainly a risk or danger. But of course all of you can benefit from the investment.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:26:01 PM

I do not think that the crypto's name is not dangerous because it's early on how to hold your funds only if your altcoin will be better if you buy an altcoin with a potential so you will not lose money because investors are losers because they do not know what they will buy is not certain of what they bought altcoin it would be better to have a good search for just altcoin so ultimately you will not repent of your purchased altcoin.

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

For an open-minded investor, it is one of the best way to earn and gain profits by just sitting in front of a computer. And for those with little knowledge and are not risk takers, let's just give them their freedom to choose not to enter here. Well, I can see that there are more advantages than disadvantages this thing has to offer in the future. And if it may be used in illegal activities, at least we are not one of those who are doing it.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

Cryptocurrencies for me probably more opportunities than something else, because all those who invest in cryptocurrencies should understand what cryptocurrencies are and definitely need to understand their risks.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:34:28 PM

For me personally, cryptocurrency has become an opportunity. Learn and learn a lot. Build your world in cryptocurrency. And get not only profit but also a promising future.
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:35:21 PM

Cryptocurrencies and especially their underlying basis - the blockchain - is something that will make life easier for people and will lead to the fact that in order to solve everyday tasks, people will have to spend much less resources and efforts than they do now. I do not see any problems why cryptocurrencies can be harmful.
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:36:31 PM

There are good and bad aspects of any work. Crypto is no exception. But I think it is better than cryptos bad side. Crypto is a great opportunity for us, because without any investment we can earn a lot of money from here.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 01:48:43 PM

People whoo say that cryptocurrencies are dangerous because they don't understand crypto, i think crypto is the biggest opportunity to change the transaction system that is more practical and cheaper.
- They have not said the wrong thing, crypto is really a danger when so many people are relying on it, they always believe crypto will make them into millionaires in the future but the distance to go to this point is far beyond what they think. Then because of this belief, many people have become victims of scams, you can see this situation is very common in the countries, the bad side is very clear, however, I still can not deny that it is a good opportunity for wise people, they use crypto as a tool to make money for them, crypto is always a mixture of two extremes, danger and opportunity

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Masha Me1

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

Again, for me, from the beginning, cryptocurrency was a dangerous and risky business. But after a while, I realized that this is an opportunity for great success. So that time changes the outlook of many. In relation to cryptocurrency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: