Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
antonhuda

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

The opinion of each individual is different, some say that crypto is dangerous, because it is not able to play with Crypto. With a lack of knowledge about crypto so that it is dangerous.
But for those who are experienced and have knowledge about crypto, it will make crypto a fortune and have many benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:38:08 AM

according to my assessment crypto is not dangerous even the biggest opportunity in the field of investing, because crypto currencies created by discovery not to complicate and only in addition to seeking profit, the way we have to learn from beginners so that the difficulties and ease to lead to success.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

in my opinion, crypto currency is one of the biggest opportunities for us all, if we hold a few coins that have the knowledge of trading in it, the first one we will get results, after that it can send between countries very easily and economically, using the blokchain system very sophisticated.
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

It is an opportunity as long as we know the pros and cons and we know how to invest properly. It takes reading and researching and asking holders how it was going. It is not wrong to ask help from someone who knows this kind of investment.

jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
I hope that cryptocurrency isn't danger at all. Cryptocurrency can give so much new to this world. And I don't think that cryptocurrency can be danger for whole country, even small country.
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

The fact that the crypt is anonymous is in many ways a kind of danger for many states that they cannot control.

fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Crypto currency is one of the opportunities for all of us who are involved in both investing and doing business, even though in recent days the market price has dropped, but in my opinion that is something that is familiar to me, so this is a good opportunity for buy it or hold it.
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:59:13 AM

I think all those who are interested in the sale and purchase are still losers and there are results, depending on how we look for profit even with the small capital we invest in the exchange, so I think that there is not much when we trade the right one.
HectorAlden

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:13:30 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
Cryptocurrency us definitely an opportunity. It is better to find ways where we can improve it. This medium has coins like Paragon, Stellar and Power ledger. These are some great ones for investment.
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

I crypto is an opportunity because it can provide benefits when we invest in it even if a little, but if we are greedy investing most people will lose a lot of things (dangerous).

I think Crypto will still be dangerous and useful. crypto will be very dangerous for those who cannot learn and follow the development of the crypto market. but for those who have faced the dangers of crypto I think crypto will benefit him. all depends on the level of ability of each, my advice for beginners learn first, never try because they are only interested in profits.
I think that depends on you how to invest. right or wrong if you are wrong you will not get a chance. if you are right in investing you will take a lot of profits in crypto.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

I think all those who are interested in the sale and purchase are still losers and there are results, depending on how we look for profit even with the small capital we invest in the exchange, so I think that there is not much when we trade the right one.

there are only a few people who can do that because I think it is very difficult to make a profit with small capital if possible then the profits are also small and is this really worth it? because sometimes we have to wait a long time when we fail which even only once then our capital will be largely lost and we cannot trade anymore because the capital has become too small

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
MasckRRR

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

I believe that crypto is an opportunity. For me, this is an opportunity, because it helps me to earn income, albeit small ones .. I do not chase after millions. Crypto is an opportunity for the unemployed, you can make money, you can survive without finding a job. It is also an opportunity to earn extra money to your main office work.

BitcoJ

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:17:00 PM

Today I caught myself thinking that I was afraid of further events. Correction and so too delayed, prices are falling. And I'm in great despair. I really believe that all my experiences will be in vain.
gerjiss

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:11:27 PM

I think that at the moment cryptocurrencies are more an opportunity than a danger. Although the market is at the bottom, it will still be profitable to invest in cryptocurrencies, since in the long term you can earn.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Mr.ZODIAC

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:22:42 PM

I think that at the moment cryptocurrencies are more an opportunity than a danger. Although the market is at the bottom, it will still be profitable to invest in cryptocurrencies, since in the long term you can earn.

I completely agree with you regarding the possibility for users of cryptocurrency, and not the danger. In any case, the danger is the users of cryptocurrency themselves for themselves, if they act inadequately and panic because of the state of the cryptocurrency market.
kingkonjac

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:25:21 PM

i  can  not  answer  just  by  saying  one  since  i  think  that  both  crypto  is  danger adnd opportubity  for making  your life  better at  least  you  tryand  danger  because eveyday  market is going up and  down  so  there is nothing  for  sure.

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

Cryptos is a wonderful, unique and good thing that has come to stay in our lives. It is normal for it to go through hard times and denial as it is trying to get established and mature. Many countries are not cryptos friendly presently but as time goes on, the situation will change for the better.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:45:40 PM

Crypto is a great opportunity but it comes with some dangers as well. Cryptocurrency if adopted by all countries of the world, will be a great development to the financial system and economy of the world and will make e-commerce and other online transactions more easy.

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

Crypto is both a danger and an opportunity just like with everything else out there in the financial market especially if one is considering crypto as an investing instrument as there are no safe investment that is likely to give you a great profit in a short amount of time. But do not fret, the danger or risks involved in cryptocurrency is among the element that makes it a great opportunity. Our timely actions and decisions will carve the path to success after gaining enough knowledge regarding the market movement and how to grab dips and turn it into possible profit in the long run.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:36:02 AM

according to me crypto is a very big opportunity, especially in the economic field, it is very helpful for growth even though only a few percent, but if we invest properly then we will be rich in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: