Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
felixesteban

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:47:44 AM

There is danger in some ways. Lots of people lost their money because of the scam projects and this is causing insecurity. But cryptos and blockchain as technology are really important for future, and they are hosting many opportunities.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:52:40 AM

I think it will depend on how you think about it. Crypto can be a danger for you if you are not ready with the good plans. But, crypto will be a very promising opportunity if you know when to choose the right time to buy, sell, and hold the crypto.

Exactly. Crypto will only be an opportunity if you have deep knowlegde on it most specially in doing crypto trading. In fact, most of the successful people here are only relying in trading and not on investing. Also in some point, it could be a danger if you invest a big amounts of money because the chances to get hacked are highly possible.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:06:36 AM

I think that not only crypto but almost all of investment are closer to the danger things, but inside it there a lot of opportunities to make money. Still seems look like in the early stages this field will be better day by day.
servetoken
Copper Member

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:09:55 AM

In 5-10 years, blockchain will be ingrained in almost every part of society. It will become mainstream and it won't be such a marketing buzzword. As time goes on, the use of blockchain will be perfected and utilized to its fullest potential.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:11:53 AM

I think that at the moment cryptocurrencies are more an opportunity than a danger. Although the market is at the bottom, it will still be profitable to invest in cryptocurrencies, since in the long term you can earn.

I wouldn't say it's dangerous if there is still a big chance of profit, danger is a situation that describes where you can't profit because the chances of losing are more high, while the possibility of profit on cryptocurrency is huge, eventhough the situation of market is in bad condition..
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:11:59 AM

I think that not only crypto but almost all of investment are closer to the danger things, but inside it there a lot of opportunities to make money. Still seems look like in the early stages this field will be better day by day.
Investment here is very dangerous if we do it wrong. because there is no guarantee of our money to the regulator or the body so that all risks here are purely our responsibility.
trungle237

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:12:12 AM

I think it's still an opportunity, although the market is going down now. It's really hard to say crypto currency will replace cash, but I think maybe it's be a 2nd method to pay.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:17:25 AM

It is more opportunities rather, gives us postive way of life in earning and gaining profit. It is not gave us a doubt but always think forward and try to convince our self that we make all those opportunities in a good way. Always believed in cryptocurrencies.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:20:20 AM

In my opinion, people say crypto is a risk or opportunity is right.
- Crypto is a risk because crypto is a new, non-governmental industry that is easy to evaporate.
- Crypto is an opportunity as it can provide an opportunity for investors to make a lot of money in a short time. At the same time, the great features of crypto in payment will give people the opportunity to save time, effort and money in the transaction ...
I like crypto and will enter into this exciting market with a caution in every high decision.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:28:40 AM

Anyone who says that cryptocurrencies are dangerous because they don't understand the decentralization system, as we know that decentralization makes everything possible, up or down by hundreds of percent in a short time is normal.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:31:44 AM

At first looking at you paspectuve I will say crypto world is growing everyday and talking about replacing. This is a point where taking time to learn is much important because you should know how it works and most especially what you want to invest in. Crypto can be safe if you're extremely careful. Though no one is about mistakes but there are more costly once so at this point I'll advice you to learn more on what you're going into, by this the risk will be minimal because there's time to trade, hold and sell. Dealing with this rakes time
slasher0489

Activity: 270
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:38:50 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
At first I have doubts and second thoughts, I'm afraid that I can lose my money because of the risks behind crypto, but when I tried I learn things, how it works and vanish the doubts on it
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:41:20 AM

I feel more inclined to opportunity, in crypto we can get opportunities to earn more income or invest in it, but crypto conditions are not the same as before, but we must remain confident and optimistic that crypto will slowly develop better
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:47:57 AM

Crypto is an opportunity because the people can enjoy its great features in payment and exchange transactions. Opportunity to become a millionaire can be created by Crypto.
Crypto can become a risk when it is volatile and many scams are available in the market. The free, non-governmental nature of crypto has made it possible for the owner and investor to lose money in a short time.
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:59:06 AM

Crypto is an opportunity because the people can enjoy its great features in payment and exchange transactions. Opportunity to become a millionaire can be created by Crypto.
Crypto can become a risk when it is volatile and many scams are available in the market. The free, non-governmental nature of crypto has made it possible for the owner and investor to lose money in a short time.
Crypto were really volatile, we should make a throughout research on every project we join with, we must be updated on prices of the coins we have so will not get loss  at all. Sometimes its still depend on us ,how we can escapes scam.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:17:09 AM

Crypto can be said to be dangerous because it has a lot of convenience in accessing someone's finances if not careful, many scams might steal the coins we have.
Crypto can also be a golden opportunity to see high scores and a good future. Crypto is able to be a big advantage if managed properly and carefully.
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:33:48 AM

its all depend upon how you work on it if you are working with good planing buy, sell and hold wisely then it will be good for you on the other in lack of good planing it could be danger also.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

Crypto is indeed an opportunity and dangerous too.

cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:46:32 AM

In the modern world today, I think Crypto is a very good opportunity. And this is an excellent opportunity for those who don't have jobs. So I think that Crypto is able to reduce unemployment. And I'm very confident with the future of crypto, as we can see now that a lot of people who are interested in the world of Blockchain.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:48:51 AM

In the modern world today, I think Crypto is a very good opportunity. And this is an excellent opportunity for those who don't have jobs. So I think that Crypto is able to reduce unemployment. And I'm very confident with the future of crypto, as we can see now that a lot of people who are interested in the world of Blockchain.
well, maybe crypto belongs to both. of course the use of crypto that is not mature can make you in danger. that is, you can experience a big loss. but when you do something good, it can be good luck, which makes a pretty high profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: