Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:50:10 PM

there is no doubt in various parts of the world to be able to receive crypto. there is only competition. Crypto can accompany other currencies well, then crypto will be well received.
Many cryptocurrency users hope that the cryptocurrency will replace the real currency, but for some reason they do not take into account the fact that it will be difficult for the majority of members of our society to use cryptocurrency.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

crypto can be an opportunity for those who can see opportunities, so before investing in crypto you must have basic knowledge about crypto and market mechanisms so that you will realize that crypto has many business and investment opportunities. and even though crypto is also dangerous or very risky but if you keep learning to understand it, I don't think you will worry.
kwakufavour

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

Contact me if you need a Telegram Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:52:13 PM

Many people have their own views and perspectives concerning cryptocurrencies in general. Some illiterates may have been scammed one way or the other including get rich scheme programmes. 'Mostly, thats how newbies or people with less idea concerning cryptocurrencies see it.' Cryptocurrency and crytography is a nice opportunity that has enhanced many sectors in the world. Not that it may not have disadvantages, but the opportunities in cryptocurrencies overweighs the dangers. They are good things that has ever happened to us.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:54:02 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
in my opinion it is a great opportunity so i think that it is good and we can develop pur skills and find out new horizons

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:00:00 PM

Crpto is both dangerous and an opportunity. Should the wrong investment plan be entered without proper research of the project, the victim will cry foul and just run away. And should the right project be followed through a diligent research, this could lead to a good opportunity. Whichever way, learning is key in the space if one won't want to pay a bitter price.

ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:01:05 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
it depends on your ttitude tomthe cruptocurrency worls and if you are going to be too thoughtless it is dangerous for you
ElnurBash

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

Crpto is both dangerous and an opportunity. Should the wrong investment plan be entered without proper research of the project, the victim will cry foul and just run away. And should the right project be followed through a diligent research, this could lead to a good opportunity. Whichever way, learning is key in the space if one won't want to pay a bitter price.
tje crhptocurrency worlsm is a great opportunity to peopel who can not or do not wang to have another job with fixed schedulle
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:33:21 PM

I have always seen crypto as a huge opportunity to this generation, most especially seeing it come at this time. Through, cryptocurrency, some people have been librated financially and i am not an exception. Those who would see it as bring dangerous are those that do not understand it before venturing into it.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

Lol, useless topic. It makes no sense to search for other people's opinions, only your opinion determines your perception of the world in general and the perception of cryptocurrency in particular.
This is a personal matter.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:44:59 PM

crypto is an opportunity for me to change my life. crypto gives me a chance to earn money that i would not otherwise have. it has not made me rich, but i have been able to improve my life a bit.
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

Crypto is a great, new  technology, but every new opportunity has it`s own risks. For projects it is a risk ( danger )  if they are
not having a real need for their product ( use case ),  for us as investors it is a risk if we are not prepared and having the knowledge
which is necessary for successful investing.
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:46:44 AM

Crypto is more opportunity than danger.
I also think like some members that crypto would not replace the economic system that we know. Crypto will be a part of it. The future of crypto is unpredictable. Crypto is in its growth like its adoption.

Personally, crypto has been positive in my life and in my country, those who know it they are adopting it a bit.
There are still people like anywhere in the world who do not show great interest due to its volatility and complexity due to the use of technology.

Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

crypto is an opportunity for me to change my life. crypto gives me a chance to earn money that i would not otherwise have. it has not made me rich, but i have been able to improve my life a bit.
Yes, I agree with you by earning income through crypto it will certainly improve our standard of living, the most important thing is we have to be patient if we want to get maximum results for the business that we run today

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:39:01 AM

I don't see crypto as a danger though it is risky at some point if not managed well.Moreover, I find cryptocurrency as a good opportunity to earn a good amount of money with no educational or experience requirements necessary.
Cemploon

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:42:47 AM

Of course, there are Cryptocurrency downside and there are also a lot of positive. I think that Cryptocurrency is a very large opportunity. And we should be able to use it because it's a technology that can turn a profit. And this technology has opened the field of work for many people. So I believe in the future of Cryptocurrency, that has a very good future.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:44:41 AM

It seems that they have already come down to the possibility of replacing the economy, then, apparently, they will write about replacing states, and then about replacing the planet with cryptocurrency. Fantasies, of course, are a bit too much for the younger generation, but not to the same extent. How can you replace the economy with cryptocurrency? For example, industry or transport? Will we transfer people over the distance?

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 03:47:43 AM

I don't think that crypto could be the danger for some countries with serious economic issues, instead it could help solve some of the financial challenges in those countries, because it has the ability to provide liquid to the economy of those countries through tokenization.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:58:17 AM

I don't see crypto as a danger though it is risky at some point if not managed well.Moreover, I find cryptocurrency as a good opportunity to earn a good amount of money with no educational or experience requirements necessary.
without the requirements of education and experience, are you serious? I think for people starting their new crypto with advice from their friends, if I think that benefit from the knowledge and experience of his friend. I think not forever be like that, experience and knowledge are very important for people who want to really immerse yourself in the science of crypto. the issue of risk, I think all the things that require a decision will certainly have a risk, but it all depends how we cope with these risks.

faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:59:00 AM

Yes, your opinion is that the cryptocurrency can be said as an income field for us to seek more results, the most important thing is that we must be sure, patient, painstaking if we want to get maximum results, and I am sure that crypto will last a long time

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:40:22 AM

If I argue that this Cryptocurrency is now a very good opportunity to get the money. And of course, if you have money it is better to invest. We won't know whether this excellent opportunity could last long or just for a bit. So we should be able to exploit it and I believe that Cryptocurrency has a future because it gives a very positive impact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: