Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:47:52 AM

Re: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?

crypto is both a danger and oppurtunity .

danger because it can cause addiction , nowdays many people are addicted to cryptos  because they think that they can earn unlimited amount of income if they wont stop working 24/7 but they dont know that they already harmed their bodies because they dont sleep or eat anymore due to being busy all the time .

opportunity because it can provide us a job which means we can earn a profit  but not all the time we can earn a decsent income on cryptos because cryptos are also fluctuating too much due to volatility .
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:50:02 AM

Well for me and in my own opinion, cryptocurrencies is more of an opportunity than danger because of the fact that many people are getting resources with the use of this. I have seen lot of my friends' lives change because of the help of cryptos.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:53:35 AM

I think it will depend on how you think about it. Crypto can be a danger for you if you are not ready with the good plans. But, crypto will be a very promising opportunity if you know when to choose the right time to buy, sell, and hold the crypto.

Yeah we should be careful as this technology is still young and those whales will take advantage on the loopholes of this technology. Don't invest if you don't have enough knowledge of volatility. This can give us good effect but with a high risk of losing our funds.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:10:36 AM

Crypto maybe is danger to those who got here without proper and fully knowledge,in a positive way of course crypto is a blessfull opportunity that helps us through any ways that what crypto has now offers unto us.,

bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

it could be both, because in addition to storing enormous potential as a digital currency in the future, cryptocurrency can also be a useless waste, when all cryptocurrency communities start to leave cryptocurrency
but the possibility of cryptocurrency to fail is very small, because of the strength of the existing community
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:44:20 AM

Crypto maybe is danger to those who got here without proper and fully knowledge,in a positive way of course crypto is a blessfull opportunity that helps us through any ways that what crypto has now offers unto us.,
Crypto will never be in danger, we are the only one who are in danger because we are investing money on crypto.
Even if the price will go down, the blockchain technology will still be useful, it's a method to transact with different platforms, therefore if people
are willing to adopt with the new technology, the danger or risk is will become lesser.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:17:25 AM

Cryptocurrency is forever changing. I can't wait to see what Bitcoin has to offer in the future.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:22:52 AM

Cryptocurrency is forever changing. I can't wait to see what Bitcoin has to offer in the future.
As for me , crypro currency is always an opportunity to earn money in a unique way of working for there are lot of technique on how to earn in crypto currency like the best way is trading and investing on those surely identified ICO to gain profit after. But we should have to be careful on selecting ICo for there are many fake and scam ICO.

sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:55:24 AM

I think cryptography is a technology with a great future . There is also the opportunity to make big profits , but there is a big risk of losing their investment . Like anything in investing in cryptocurrency should be approached deliberately and with knowledge of the laws of the market.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:56:54 AM

Our world is arranged in such a unique way that two different people will see it completely differently, this is called the point of perception. Someone will look at the world and say that this is a great place full of opportunities, another person will see danger and fear. The same with the crypto world.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:58:16 AM

I believe that for most investors, the cryptocurrency market is profitable, but if you are very greedy, then you may lose everything!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:01:00 AM

Crypto is a very large industry that can provide a positive impact for everyone. And with this technology, we can know about digital currencies. Crypto gives us the opportunity to work and all those who have joined us at this time would certainly feel the same way. I was very fortunate to get to know the technology and now I've tried to invest that result.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:03:33 AM

According to what iwas involved in the crypto market and i draw the following conclusion. The crypto market is really too great a potential and opportunity for so many people that they have enriched and changed their lives. They are fast. But the risk is also great without the knowledge and investment it would be so dangerous that it requires good knowledge.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:04:52 AM

I think cryptography is a technology with a great future . There is also the opportunity to make big profits , but there is a big risk of losing their investment . Like anything in investing in cryptocurrency should be approached deliberately and with knowledge of the laws of the market.
crypto is a job, but the income from them is unstable, so I think we should consider before leaving the main job to come to them, I think not to consider crypto as the main job because They are quite unstable.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
crypto has not had a big impact on our world, it is now only known to a small group of people around the world. And what really brings us change is the blockchain technology, which is still different from cryptocurrency.It is hard to say whether cryptocurrencies can be recognized by the whole world. At least this process is not as simple as our phenomenon. There are countless problems that we cannot imagine. But I also think we can see the day when BTC succeeded.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

In my opinion, crypto gives the user great use of Crypto's excellent exchange and payment features. Have the opportunity to make a profit quickly. But the Crypto market is a free market, easily volatile ... Therefore, risk can happen at any time for investors. Therefore, Crypto is both a dangerous and an opportunity for users.
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:14:09 AM

many people will argue differently and cause a long discussion regarding your statement, because in my opinion it all depends on which angle you are looking at,
crypto is a technology that has transparency and decentralization that is not owned by third parties or government, of course this is very good because we can cut expenses and shorten the time to do any transactions,
but on the other hand crypto also threatens the existence of third parties because crypto does not know third parties, all is done peer to peer and transparent,
of course third parties will do everything they can to block crypto growth because crypto is a threat that is very dangerous for third parties
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:23:53 AM

It is necessary to work with cryptocurrency carefully, without being exposed to a risky rash decision. And then we can say that crypto is the possibility of earning.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:32:43 AM

I think crypto just like double-edged sword, if we can't use it properly, then we will lose. vice versa.
but the wise person will say crypto is two ways opportunities
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

It is impossible to say exactly what crypto is for some, which this opportunity they realize, but for others the danger
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: