Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
forex

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:56:16 AM

as they say - it is a double-edged sword. Cryptocurrency has both advantages and disadvantages. Personally, I think that cryptocurrency is the future.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:03:11 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

As for me, cryptocurrency plays a vital role in our lives right now. It has it's advantages and disadvantages but it is still a big help for us who wants to earn. I am greatful that I am still earning through it. Crypto is a good invest and to gain a good profit.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

It is an obvious opportunity, crypto has made a lot of individuals into a millionaire,making them a big whales in this market, so i think its an opportunity, they just adapt the so called best technique, and they deserve it.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:05:14 AM

I think they are both at the same time. It is a danger for the present economics and an opportunity for the common people

fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:15:35 AM

I think crypto currencies are quite a big opportunity, because we can send between countries in a very short time and the cost is very cheap and supported by a very sophisticated technology system like Blokchain, can find profits as long as we have the knowledge of trading in it.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:21:55 AM

Its all depend on your thinking that how do you think about of crypto but in my opinion crypto is a really good opportunity to do some thing in life, If you do the work in crypto in peace of mind then crypto can be a good future.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

In my opinion, it is both, there are dangers like the high volatility and the so many failed ICO and there are opportunities too like it's being decentralized and a technology that can be used by various government and companies but the opportunity outweighs the danger.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

If at the lowest price the cryptocurrency is an opportunity and if at high prices the cryptocurrency can be dangerous.
So buying when it's red and selling when it's green, you can say that it's an opportunity.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:03:52 AM

If at the lowest price the cryptocurrency is an opportunity and if at high prices the cryptocurrency can be dangerous.
So buying when it's red and selling when it's green, you can say that it's an opportunity.
This question is not about price changes and investing money. It is about how new technologies creates new work places and on the other hand takes jobs from the currently workers.
I think that we will lose more and more jobs due to technological improvements on all fields.

mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

Its both a danger and an opportunity. It depends on someones personal perspective and experience. Its very risky and at the same time very profitable if you make the right decisions and you have the right skills. Before you enter the world of cryptocurrency, you have to be ready and prepared.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

Blockchain industry with all its undoubted advantages, over time, will lead to the disappearance of some professions (some partially, and some completely). I think the notaries are on the front line. But still there are more positive innovations, so I'm for progress))
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

Its both a danger and an opportunity. It depends on someones personal perspective and experience. Its very risky and at the same time very profitable if you make the right decisions and you have the right skills. Before you enter the world of cryptocurrency, you have to be ready and prepared.
Precisely. You need to study first and gain more knowledge before entering this kind of investments because you will loose your valuable things if you are lazy and complacent in making transactions here. Also, cryptocurrency is an opportunity that can give chances to succeed in financial aspects.
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

Its normal to have a doubt on everything.
But what we can do is learn and adapt.
How can we maximize the crypto, and use it and help our community and the world.
And this might pose as a problem, but governments will understand that the future, is more possible with Crypto.
Just think positive
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:18:22 PM

For me, cryptocurrency is a danger for some but an opportunity for the many. I think that cryptocurrency has a lot more benefits to share with everyone rather than the negatives. The only thing negative I see here is that cryptocurrency would end banks and fiat money.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Well, when how. If everything is done competently and deliberately, then if you're lucky, then this is a huge and good opportunity. But there are times when no luck. so this is for good luck and depending on your knowledge

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

the real danger  crypto currency investing, and how you can avoid these risk. This would significantly reduce your risk and most important, position you to invest in the long-term fundamentals

Cryptocurrency proponent argue that the digital coins are a safe investment because they have a zero correlation to the stock market.Still believe that cryptocurrency, and the blockchain technology on which its exchanged, will only become more understand and widely used with time.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:35:37 PM

I think the cryptoindustry is already exerting its influence on the financial system of states, and the financial world will no longer be the same.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

It depends on each person's thoughts. Many people will think that it is a great danger when many scams happen frequently. Many people will see it as an opportunity when they make a lot of money from investing in ICO investments or investing in altcoins. But in my opinion, have positive thoughts to help you make money. Do not care too much about other things. Our goal is to profit! that's all Wink

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

I think for many people crypto is an opportunity and no danger.
But nevertheless there are also risks with crypto, which one must not forget.
Only when you have learned a lot about crypto, crypto is a real opportunity.
Therefore everyone should use crypto as an opportunity.
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:44:10 PM

It depends on each person's thoughts. Many people will think that it is a great danger when many scams happen frequently. Many people will see it as an opportunity when they make a lot of money from investing in ICO investments or investing in altcoins. But in my opinion, have positive thoughts to help you make money. Do not care too much about other things. Our goal is to profit! that's all Wink
The goal is making a profit, I'd consider crypto to be an opportunity and not a danger to anyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: