Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6354 times)
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:00:45 AM

I think crypto is a tremendous opportunity and a lot of changes in the economy, many people say crypto is one of the future currencies. for those who are involved or trading in it, I am sure they will get results.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:11:02 AM

Crypto is not a danger. It may seem dangerous to those who enter its investment blindly without any information or clue of how the market works. Crypto requires studying and analyzing the market trend, identifying the right coins at the moment before investing in them. This is where crypto can be fun and lucrative to the investor.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:00:19 AM

Crypto is not a danger. It may seem dangerous to those who enter its investment blindly without any information or clue of how the market works. Crypto requires studying and analyzing the market trend, identifying the right coins at the moment before investing in them. This is where crypto can be fun and lucrative to the investor.
crypto good enough for me and other people.it give us earning from joining and working on bounty campaign.much people get money from here.
EllenSmith

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:18:19 AM

Obviously this is a great opportunity, we are looking for lucrative investments, this is the most reasonable choice. If you do not see any potential of it, then you can see it as a threat
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:24:39 AM

Yes, I strongly agree that Crypto has made very positive changes in modern times. So I say that Crypto is a very good opportunity to get a job. And you can also learn about Blockchain technology. Many people succeed because they invest in Crypto.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:25:45 AM

I tend to think that this is still more of an opportunity. although there are dangers. In general, the most risky markets are always the most profitable. so the greater the risk, the greater the profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
spaso_87

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

Maybe when it's still doubtful will be reasonable enough crypto. still much to be improved so that Crypto can have functions that are quite visible and this became a major task. In addition to the abundance of denial still exist for crypto certainly also be a constraint to be looked at as the future of crypto. but all this will take place in stages for the future crypto that will be getting better later.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:51:11 AM

According to me crypto is a very good opportunity and have a huge potential in it. At this time crypto is very new and it is still in the growing phase there are many coins in the market at this time which are really undervalued so best to get in now and avail this opportunity because I am looking the future of crypto is very bright.
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:58:16 AM

In my opinion Crypto is more an opportunity, of course, here is the opportunity to be able to earn income, we have to explore more about the ins and outs of crypto if you want to find results through crypto, because in the future you will enjoy the results
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

cryptocurrency can be whatever you think depending on your understanding or approach towards it. many has approached it wrongly and it affected them negatively so therefore alot of study is needed to join any program
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:08:06 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Investment business has always being an opportunity but a risky one. Only such a dangerous way of losing money can give you also an opportunity of winning a big money and becoming rich. "Who doesn't risk - will not drink a champagne" - as a famous proverb says. So I view crypto only as a positive tool to make money. 

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

For those people who are not educated and well informed, it could be a possible danger , but for us and others who already know the concept od cryptos and bitcoin then it could offer a great oppurtunity and not danger, it could possibly change an individual life especially ,those who suffers financial problems and crises.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:33:42 AM

In my opinion, crypto currency is a great opportunity that can make a difference to many people who join or invest, crypto is created for the very easy activities that are the first in sending funds across the country, saving money fast.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:47:33 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

I for one think that cryptocurrency is an opportunity and not a threat to society. However, if we change perspective, probably, it will be a threat to banks and other financial institutions but a benefit for the people. This is the threat every bank or economic areas are afraid of. Cryptocurrency might topple a government's economy if not taken action to.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:07:58 AM

Crypto is the new changes in the world economy that there is. the system of crypto provides convenience and security in a transaction and this is certainly a lot of people are interested in an increasingly sophisticated era. the side of the danger in the crypto will certainly remain, but vigilance and also about how the car use will be quite important to anticipate the risk of danger.
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:16:23 AM

For those people who are not educated and well informed, it could be a possible danger , but for us and others who already know the concept od cryptos and bitcoin then it could offer a great oppurtunity and not danger, it could possibly change an individual life especially ,those who suffers financial problems and crises.
That depends on the personality of everyone. A lot of people are calling crypto as a danger because they were thinking about that system can disrupt the traditional system. Crypto has a lot of haters. For a lot of people that have known about what crypto is and then they would not consider that as an danger and it will be called as a revolutionary of economic system.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:21:33 AM

Some people think that crypto is a danger. Those who consider crypto are a danger, of course, those who have bad experiences in crypto. Because all this time I was on Crypto still had income and of course I was very happy. Crypto is a very good opportunity and this can give us a job.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:26:26 AM

I think crypto is an opportunity. and we must make the best use of the opportunity. by investing in crypto and also joining the ICO project. crypto provides a job opportunity we don't need to go out to apply for a job. by investing and working on the ICO project we will receive payment.
but crypto is something dangerous when we just go along with investments not reading about cryptocurrency or analyzing coins before investing. and also dangerous when we buy and sell at the wrong time.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

In my opinion, crypto currency is a great opportunity that can make a difference to many people who join or invest, crypto is created for the very easy activities that are the first in sending funds across the country, saving money fast.

They have such benefits, but you find that their prices fluctuate so much that anyone dares to hold them to accumulate or deposit. So this market is just the risk, bring to the inexperienced. I think crypto is only for those who have a lot of new knowledge to get income from them.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:43:54 AM

In my opinion, this is both a danger and an opportunity at the same time. If you combine all the financial flows, it will be convenient for the strong of this world to control and manipulate us, but on the other hand, it opens up a lot of opportunities for humanity as a whole.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: