Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:43:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

Who has a head that will be able to earn, and who immediately puts all their money then of course will be in the red and will not work ever, just need to be able to manage their finances
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:45:53 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

I think that we should distinguish between the concepts of blockchain technology and crypto currencies that are currently on the market. Coins are needed only for income. The technology does not need them. Therefore, I do not agree with you. Blockchain will be available to all.
Serenus

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

I think the problems with the economy will sooner or later appear in those countries that, for some reason, started using cryptocurrency later than others. Such countries will lag behind in economic development from the rest.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
thirsten

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

Perspective is everything. Most opportunities carry some aspect of danger. If you have a deep understanding of geopolitics and economics you will be more equipped to make better decisions, recognize opportunities and take calculated risks. Knowledge is power.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 03:59:44 PM

You know, all people don't have the same attitude, so all country don't do the same attitude. So, it's not necessary to accept the Bitcoin all country. You know, Forex is not allowed for all country but there is not a bad effect on Forex. So...........Huh

RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

crypto can be said to be a profitable risk, even though the opportunity never comes at the right time. but this business can reverse the fate of each opportunity depending on how the player moves without having to care about the risks

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:08:28 PM

Cryptocurrency is a danger that has the opportunity.
If you dont have the right knowledge in this community then it is a big danger in your pocket.
If you have it and you continue to grow and get the right investment then you are on a good side and you will earn 100 percent.
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

obviously, cryptocurrencies are one of the best ways to earn money and to gain knowledge as well.
in my opinion cryptocurrencies can only be a threat to someone if he doesn't conduct research before investing on cryptocurrency.
cryptocurrency solves some of the worlds problems by giving opportunities to people to earn ,that's why for me cryptocurrencies is a blessing to all of us.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

In my opinion, crypto currency brings more opportunities than dangerous. Crypto currency is driven by bringing a myriad of tangible benefits to the future so that this crypto currency brings more chances of success than just harm. Indeed, as a means of payment, the crypto currency is not perfect and still needs improvement. Crypto currency continues to perfect itself in order to facilitate the work of all humans. However, crypto currencies cannot replace the economic system. Although it is likely to be more successful in the future, the crypto currency will still coexist with the fiat currency to build a better economic system.

anshkumandhan
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:30:02 PM

Crypto is dangerous or beneficial. It depends on your thinking because if you invest in crypto without proper information or without plan, then it will be dangerous. But if you invest in crypto with correct information and thinking with a good plan, then it can give you a good advantage. All you need to do is choose the right time.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:32:08 PM

It really is a great opportunity for anyone who is passionate about it. There are actually a lot of ways to make money in this market. If you only invest in fomo, it's really dangerous.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

harmful or beneficial it will depend on how to use in crypto. will could produce if it is used properly as to trade and investment. However, when it is used for capital or purchase of weapons of war in the dark it will be dangerous. existing fluctuations even in the crypto is a risk to be the reason for some countries to reject the crypto because do not want residents of those countries to feel the big losers from the crypto situation of that sort. But if you look at the development of crypto every year then certainly be inferred that this is a field that is promising or produces.

Crypto danger or an opportunity? for me, it both, Danger in the sense that the risk involved is the same with the any other investment in the stock market, either for long term or short term and the possible lost with the bad market, Opportunity for one can be a Millionaire if his investment is big enough and hit the Bull Run after such investment.
Amberum

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:43:14 PM

The crypto is a danger opportunity that can change the world, the crypto is the power that must be under control centralized and decentralized all together.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

It is more as an opportunity rather than danger. If you blindly jump in to the market than it is a great sign of danger.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

Crypto is dangerous or beneficial. It depends on your thinking because if you invest in crypto without proper information or without plan, then it will be dangerous. But if you invest in crypto with correct information and thinking with a good plan, then it can give you a good advantage. All you need to do is choose the right time.
I agree, crypto is more like a blessing to each and everyone who has proper knowledge on what and how this technology works.
the only threat with crypto are all the false news regarding about crypto, and all the scam projects.
that's why proper knowledge about crypto is needed before doing any investments on it.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:26:28 PM

It seems to me that the cryptocurrency will be able to change the economic sphere,but this will not happen immediately,but gradually. well, the crypto currency itself needs to be further developed, because in my opinion, in the existing form, the crypto currency will not be able to replace the existing financial system.

normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

It depends on your strategy to create opportunities to benefit from crypto, and if you can't see opportunities and even panic easily, crypto becomes very dangerous.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

whatever new techology we take, there's alaways negative sides and it is ok, you know, everything on this Earth has two sides - dark and light, positive and negative. it's up to us how to handle it

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
shvetseu

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:45:02 PM

This is the danger if crypto is considered as investment, and it is an opportunity as a modern technology. both at the same time
Anzal RK

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

For now many people think same like that if cryptocurrency is danger for oportunity.
But i think when all country is ready to crypto everything change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: