Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Crypto is an oppurtunity for me. It is a provider to most of the people who are in. There are also a lot of good venue where you can earn and settle your future. But it can also be a danger if you are not equipped with knowledge and cannot make a good decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kimhervias29

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

For me, crypto is an opportunity. I think it was built or created to be helpful also. BUt the great opportunities crypto can offer have also opened doors to illegal activities. So, before trading or investing in crypto, be sure you know how the industry works.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:54:00 PM

dangers and opportunities exist at the same time. you'd better master some of the basics of encryption. this way, u can identify premium coins and air coins. in addition, u need to understand how the encryption market works. and u need to collect the latest news from the market. u can judge the timing of a good purchase or sale.
Ridmal.Cryptoguy

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:01:00 PM

Yes, Crypto is a monster if you are not prepare for it. You have to make deposits and hold until it reach the best value. Otherwise crypto is a monster. If you buy and hold crypto it will be an opportunity. 
offstage

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

In my opinion crypto just like fire. If you know what to do with that thing, and you know how to don't burn tourself, you would to rich some success with crypto.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:15:06 PM

Cryptocurrency technology is not dangerous, what position that individual take on cryptocurrency is what is dangerous. If people have a preconceive idea or negative perception of cryptocurrency, it will restrict them from taking the opportunities that cryptocurrency present!
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:26:59 PM

I think it's a possibility many areas,there is certainly this saying that the Power in the right hands, will bring peace,and many good people and the world,and the Power in the hands of evil people will destroy the world,given to thousands of wars,disasters and so on,exactly the same here,though for what purpose it will be used,and will bring,either good or destruction
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:36:30 PM

Personally, my opinion about cryptocurrency is that it is the electronic money of the future. And then it will be commonplace for all of us. As for other countries where they do not yet perceive cryptocurrency. Sooner or later they will perceive it as their own, they will have no choice. Since other countries will be calculating with each other cryptocurrency. And another country will be considered non-developing and no one will cooperate with it.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

It all depends on what situation you find yourself in, because it always happens in different ways, sometimes it happens that cryptocurrency has serious problems and you lose money, but in most cases everything happens positively. Although I'm telling you, everything depends on the situation.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:54:21 PM

Crypto combination of both. For some people, cryptocurrencies are dangerous and for other people they give an opportunity. It all depends on your capabilities and your perception.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 01:59:20 PM

Crypto can be a good oppurunity or a bad oppurtunity it will depend on you if you know what you are going to do but if not you will be in danger having a small amount profits on buying a large ammount of crypto there are times that you wont having a profits after all but if you are lucky you can have big ammount of profits if you knew what you are going to do

karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:03:20 PM

in my opinion crypto is an opportunity. crypto can provide jobs for us and also a place to invest. and cryptocurrency technology is in accordance with the digital era like now. and blockchain technology that is carried by cryptocurrency has become a sophisticated technology that can be used in various fields. Cryptocurrency has given us the opportunity to progress. and crypto is a new way to make money.
but crypto can also be dangerous when crypto is used to buy drugs and terrorist funding. everything must have good and bad sides. we must accept it.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

It all depends on what situation you find yourself in, because it always happens in different ways, sometimes it happens that cryptocurrency has serious problems and you lose money, but in most cases everything happens positively. Although I'm telling you, everything depends on the situation.
yes, there are people who experience bad things because of crypto but there are also some who are successful thanks to crypto. everything in the world has two sides including crypto. if we can use it then it is a very good opportunity but if not it can be a disaster for us. but until now I only get the crypto good side and hopefully it can continue.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

Crypto is a opportunity for long term investors as this is a growing technology and have huge growth and earnings potential.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

For me, the cryptocurrency is the ability to earn good money , making long-term investments in top of the coin or to engage in short-term trade. The cryptocurrency market is of high volatility and this is a good opportunity to increase your investment. And I think that the potential of blockchain technology fully disclosed , and therefore for the future of cryptocurrency.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:24:10 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

What you are fear is having basic to occur but I think power-countries about economic and cryptocurrency will have the general rules for whole market and other small countries if accept crypto will follow

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

It's a danger for corrupt persons and groups. It's am opportunity for visionaries.

twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

Crypto and crypto currencies can be used by anyone anywhere and used for anything without any limitations, so the results and development of crypto currencies are either bad or bad depending on the intention and purpose of the investors themselves if the bad intentions are certainly the result is also bad

ADgordo

Activity: 203

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:41:59 PM

Crypto is opportunity for experienced investors and traders. Market is really volatile in crypto and experienced investors and traders can earn good money from there but for newbies that is surely danger. They need to learn something about crypto firstly and after that they can start to earn some money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

Crypto can be said to be dangerous because it has a lot of convenience in accessing someone's finances if not careful, many scams might steal the coins we have.
Crypto can also be a golden opportunity to see high scores and a good future. Crypto is able to be a big advantage if managed properly and carefully.

I agree with you. Before you join any affair in crypto, you must sum up all the pros and cons. Moreover, you must consider what you should do in case of any sort of failure before you go for anything.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: