Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6354 times)
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:51:43 PM

if you are a person who likes a challenge maybe crypto is for you an opportunity. but for those who are afraid of the risk of crypto like a dangerous bomb.

so it depends on what you like. and for me crypto is an opportunity because there are more benefits than the risks.

abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

Crypto is a great opportunity in my own opinion. Firstly, the technology on which crypto is built on is making waves. Many new researches are based on blockchain tech because it's highly disruptive, it ameliorates many existing sectors. Crypto transactions are immutable, easily traceable since there are records, swift, low fees and many other advantages. Although some people will say crypto nailed them and they consider it dangerous, it's normal for the market to retrace and prices go down. For me, so long as you are holding a coin you believe in, someday prices will still go up, you only lose when you sell cheap.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

Although cryptocurrencies are facing many challenges now but i think it is blessing or modern technology specially in financial transactions. There is a chance of negativity in future if most of the countries will announce it as illegal.

burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Cryptocurrency, above all, provides people with many new features that you just need to skillfully use. Investing in cryptocurrency is actually one of the types of business, and any business involves certain risks. To moderate risks, it is necessary to study the cryptocurrency market and not to carry out too risky actions.
Cryptocurrency can not adversely affect the economy of a particular state if it will go there only in parallel with the national money of this state. In this case, its impact on the economy will only be positive.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world
I would like to ask what kind of practical changes in the world brought cryptocurrency?

But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future?
The advantages and potential of cryptocurrencies is very large.In fact, cryptocurrencies are a kind of bridge between the old and the new era.But there is another question.Is humanity ready for the transition to a new era?Apparently not yet.Therefore, it is still inappropriate to talk about replacing the traditional economy.

I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
All danger of cryptocurrencies at the moment for all countries it,, financing of terrorism and money laundering,,.That's all.I simply do not see any more dangers from cryptocurrencies.
I only see opportunities in crypto.With the development of mankind, these opportunities will only increase.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:11:56 PM

for me crypto is a risky opportunity. if for beginners they might think crypto is very dangerous. but to reduce the risk of crypto investment the first thing to do is learn all about crypto from basic knowledge to fund management. when I first bought crypto I never got a profit but after I understood and understood, I always got a profit.
jacksonhen

Activity: 158
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:55:03 PM

That is why not all countries legalize it, Crypto has a huge opportunity if it can be used as well as possible but if it is not, the presence of a cryptocurrency will threaten the fiat currency and disrupt the economic stability of a country.

I think this is a matter of time until a country uses it, at least some countries have legalized cryptocurrency transactions for several sectors, such as the tourism sector in the hope of attracting tourists by providing more optional payments.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:59:26 PM

for me crypto is a risky opportunity. if for beginners they might think crypto is very dangerous. but to reduce the risk of crypto investment the first thing to do is learn all about crypto from basic knowledge to fund management. when I first bought crypto I never got a profit but after I understood and understood, I always got a profit.
Right it is really dangerous if we do not know nothing at all in crypto. Crypto is an opportunity for all if we understand the risks and learn on how to earn from crypto.
nangiarushali
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 04:06:57 PM

For me it is completely an opportunity. When i am not investing even a single unit of money of mine , then where is the risk for me. I only go for bounties and airdrops. Therefore i am only gaining without loosing.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:51:03 PM

It's in your hand that how does are you making use of it. But as per my experience if you are wisely investing money in it then I don't think that any other source of investment has this kind of potential as crypto has. So there is no doubt that crypto is opportunity for those who work wisely.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

crypto is a good future, transparency and security, which you can always see if you transact using crypto.There will be no danger when you use crypto, but you have to be careful when investing, make sure you understand and see the whitepaper and members team to avoid fraud.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Ibas samara

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

In some countries, crypto is not appropriate for adoption because this will have a bad effect on economic stability. I more agree if crypto is only a virtual commodity. Crypto can be created and traded but not used as a substitute for currency.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

Crypto industry is a breakthrough in the financial and economic sphere on a global scale. Cryptography can change a person's life, but a lot depends on how events unfold.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

Between danger and opportunity, it is in an adjacent position. With you, you can use the technology and facilities in Crypto carefully and carefully. There are many opportunities that can be obtained to generate revenue that is as optimal as possible. Likewise, on the contrary, if there is no effort to improve skills in crypto, the danger will be your biggest scourge while you are in crypto.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

Whether it is a danger or an opportunity depends on you own perception. If you are a risk taker than you will see the enormous opportunity apparent in crypto, because it is a new technology with huge potentials, so if you can adopt it at the early stage than you have successfully exploit the opportunity.
But if you are not a risk taker than you will only see the negative part of it and conclude that it is dangerous.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

crypto is very useful for people who open opportunities to become investors and assist in payments with advanced technology systems. If the negative side will definitely affect the economic balance of the country and the company, because it is very easy to become an investor in crypto and big profits will make people more interested in becoming investors in crypto than working real. but in all jobs all must have a big risk so we must consider it well for the future.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 09:45:42 PM

Again, all the same melody. Why do you think that cryptocurrency is bad? We could also talk about electricity and a steam engine.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

I just do not understand now what is the danger of cryptocurrencies. I think that people are just afraid of the unknown and for this reason so speak about cryptocurrency. I don't see any other option now
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

The cryptocurrency market is great for making money for those who know how to learn and improve their investment ideas, but for blind and impulsive investors, just like hell!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

think crypto is a very good tool for everyone to stand up to. But you must have knowledge to work / trade on this site. If you do not have knowledge related to crypto, crypto can prove to be harmful to you. If you ask your colleagues and work on crypto site after work. Then you will not get any damage but it can be beneficial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: