Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:51:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6352 times)
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:05:18 AM

One day, the blockchain may become one of the tools of the new world economic system, but today it's impossible, there is no place for it in the modern financial system. Today we are trying to present cryptocurrency as an investment asset and are trying to integrate it to the appropriate investment platforms, but tomorrow will begin the tokenization of big and famous companies, which in the future may become the main engines of new cryptoeconomics, I believe in this.
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:23:30 AM

It is danger if you are in and not well prepared. Because when you try to enter to this crypto space you must be well equipped with proper knowledge so that you might not be the target for the scammers. And it is an opportunity, because cryptocurrency blockchain has open the world with lot of opportunities.

lancer10

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

Everything new is potentionally danger. But also there is the opportunity to be the early investor and gain very big profit.
Cryptocurrencies are surely revolutionary, and revolutionary things offer good investment potentional.
I agree with you. Revolutionary technology can be a great opportunity to make money and making money on crypto is risky so crypto is both risky and profitable.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

It depends on how it is handle,but if we can take advantage to f crypto in s positive way,it will benefit us now and in the future.There are so many problem we can solve using crypto and the blockchain tech.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

absolute danger, no matter what reasons or arguments you consider. Just run away. This is an advice.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

Crypto is an opportunity for every investor in the world. It is normal to see technology developing in our times and I think crypto is a part of the nowadays and future technology.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Petraxz

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:36:40 PM

I think Crypto is an opportunity to get more income. I know some people think it's dangerous because they don't benefit from it or even lose money. It depends on each person.
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

It is for sure an opportunity. If you are not ready to take the risks of crypto currencies, you can quit right here and right now. But if you stay, you can become rich overnight and get amazing tokens that will change the world.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

It depends on the person on how he will adopted Crypto when he uses it in anyways, but still I can say that it is a great big opportunity to those people who are interested to get involved. And I think Crypto can give more opportunities in the near years to come when it started to legalized in any country.

MasterJek

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

Crypto is an opportunity for everyone. Crypto is present to create convenience and provide benefits to every user, many of them have resolved their financial problems through crypto, for me crypto is present as part of creating a better life.
simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
I think crypto is both danger and opportunity. Every opportunity we take can be risky and we can lose a lot. In crypto, risks are high but ROI are also high.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is very dangerous. I think that not everyone can earn in the world of cryptocurrency. But beginners mistakenly think that cryptocurrency will give them a quick and high income.
Caelanpelley

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:51:42 PM

Crypto offers an opportunity for investors. It has transformed the world with electronic money. Knowing how to get involved will help rich investors get up quickly. I have been looking for opportunities in this field for several years now.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:42:15 AM

I am prefer say cryptocurrency is an opportunity rather than a danger. Its trus that crypto is very risky market and investment but if we buying a good project and good coin, i am believe its become an opportunity to earn some extra money
carrascos

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:55:32 AM

I consider cryptocurrency as an opportunity to make good money and it seems to me that the partial profit is much higher from risks

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:05:12 AM

In my opinion, crypto is truly an opportunity to have a new revolution in digital investment and to improve economic sector around the world. I see a chance to make a better income for every one through working in crypto. Crypto also triggers to a new way in investment by its currencies called coins and tokens. Regarding the bad side, everything should have bad side but I am sure crypto will have many improvements in the future.       

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

Cryptocurrency offers incredible opportunities aside utilizing it as a form of currency to purchase goods and services. Cryptocurrency and Blockchain have the capability of enhancing the payment system of businesses thereby improving on work efficiency and productivity. The economy of countries that accept crypto is also enhanced through the creation of jobs and financial satisfaction and freedom.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
akeda

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:23:57 AM

I think crypto can be an opportunity to get additional income in addition to the results of your basic work, crypto can also be your main result if there are no basic jobs like me, but for now because of the crypto condition that is down, the results we get today not as expected

kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:24:11 AM

I think sometimes is being danger for the newbie investors because they have not enough knowledge how to invest in crypto currency but this is the opportunity for the people who are unemployed this is the chance to earn profit here in crypto.

babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:32:02 AM

I think crypto can be an opportunity to get additional income in addition to the results of your basic work, crypto can also be your main result if there are no basic jobs like me, but for now because of the crypto condition that is down, the results we get today not as expected
Are you still sure that you will get revenue from crypto currencies? aren't there many people who experience the present monument to an uncertain market situation?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: