Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6351 times)
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:00:45 AM

all depends on how we see crypto. if from us people who play every day in the crypto world, I think it's a game. but for people who don't know the crypto they know is only a risk. to deal with it very easily actually, we only need to think, the work that has a big risk, the results we can get are also big. all depends on us daring to take that risk or choose to look safe.
sirengutou

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

With my understanding of the cryptocurrency market, I think the cryptocurrency market is very dangerous, full of fraudsters and price manipulation!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Lobsters

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

An opportunity obviously. This also a political way to stand against neoliberalism, to take back the economic power and dispatch it to everyone.
warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:53:12 AM

The cryptocurrency must be dangerous. Only by realizing the danger of cryptocurrency ratio can you become a better investor. This is not a game, and large losses can be caused in a few hours。

Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
Everything is still damp and young and cannot simply replace the economy and take root. Let it develop and improve all the shortcomings, and then we will make a decision.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

Both of it. Because crypto gives you a lot of opportunities of earning a lot of money, but it could be very dangerous for your portfolio. The market is very young and unstable and if you are able to earn money on this market, you can become rich.

Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:24:21 AM

I do not consider crypto as a danger , because it will give much oppurtunity to have a better life in the future , and will have a chance to be wealthy , only if you have a good determination in this crypto works.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:53:55 PM

Only if you don't learn main rules about investing and you will hold your money in one coin. In this way you will have no chance to manage your loses

uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:56:43 PM

i can not say for sure that crypto is a danger or an opportunity because according to me these both are in crypto you have opportunities i mean you can make something with crypto of course if you know to use it and it is a danger because you can loose your time and moneye for nothing .

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:35:59 PM

I believe that a cryptocurrency is a good opportunity to get a big profit in a short period of time. The main feature of the crypto market is high volatility, which carries great risks of losing your investments. Therefore, it is very important to adequately assess your knowledge of the laws of the market and trading experience in order to choose the right trading strategy.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

A serious problem in the cryptosphere, which prevents cryptocurrencies from becoming a full-fledged means of payment - this is primarily a small transaction rate and the presence of transfer fees.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

In each new technology there is both danger and opportunity , it was with each technology whether it be the Internet whether it be the mobile phone , I think those who reasonably approach it for them there will always be an opportunity!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Febriana98

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:15:49 PM

I see cryptocurrencies as opportunities, I don't see any threats in cryptocurrencies that cause it to be dangerous, I consider cryptocurrency an opportunity because I have seen it even experienced the benefits I generate from cryptocurrency, especially from investing in ICO. so if someone thinks that cryptocurrency is a danger, Ithink that person feels disturbed or has lost in cryptocrrency.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

in crypto there is indeed a danger if it is wrong to use it, but in my opinion there are more opportunities that we can get from crypto,
crypto can improve the country's economy, open jobs, and also in the future technology in crypto will make transactions easier
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:43:37 AM

in crypto there is indeed a danger if it is wrong to use it, but in my opinion there are more opportunities that we can get from crypto,
crypto can improve the country's economy, open jobs, and also in the future technology in crypto will make transactions easier
Yes indeed, if being implemented and use wisely the economy can be lift by this new system, lots of opportunities can be open mostly for those who loves working online, they system can be use as payments transactions overseas it can lessen delays and can be improved to use specifically from one venue to another, and yes, there's also dangers and risk as it can also be use to scam and for dark side of currency usage.
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:49:09 AM

danger or not depend on our usage.if use it for good purpose we will get opportunity from market.but if we use it as crime, maybe we could go to jail.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:50:50 AM

I am more inclined to the opportunity for crypto, because it can provide us with income if we can do it correctly, but it can also be dangerous if we do not know how to do it correctly, clearly crypto can provide many benefits for us if we understand how to invest in crypto this

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:02:55 AM

Well crypto are both if you dont do your own research. Crypto is danger to those people who invest in it without proper knowledge. Or it can be an opportunity to people who do their own research and can take too much risks on this bear market. But right now the bear market is gonna be the best opportunity to buy and hold.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:04:18 AM

Crypto can be an opportunity if you can use and manage it well. There are many opportunities that can be created here, the opportunity is able to generate benefits and money in large amounts. But of course, all that is needed is good knowledge and skills. If you do not act carefully, you can get caught up in a scam project or a bad project that can make your money depreciate without regrowth. Even your private data can be tracked and your assets can be hit by hackers.
Yadaloke

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:39:43 AM

Well crypto are both if you dont do your own research. Crypto is danger to those people who invest in it without proper knowledge. Or it can be an opportunity to people who do their own research and can take too much risks on this bear market. But right now the bear market is gonna be the best opportunity to buy and hold.
if you don't know that deep knowledge will be a danger but it will be useful for people who have understood in more detail, use this opportunity before it's too late, after the market drops dramatically I'm sure the market will rise again so it's better to use opportunities when the coin price is high fall you buy as much as possible for the future. in the future you will get big profits and that is an opportunity for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: