Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6354 times)
phuong0011
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

there's loads of things that we can examine right here in crypto enterprise. What we really need to do is just hold exploring, mastering and expertise those things.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:16:02 PM

for now, I still consider it an opportunity, because after all Crypto's condition depends on the users. and I'm sure I have used it wisely. Smiley
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

Both! if you are wise enough and studied the market well before investment then it will be a very good opportunity to earn but if you haven't followed the market trends then there is a high risk that you will lose your investment. For example, this is the time to invest in cryptocurrencies if you missed this opportunity you will regret.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

It will depend on how you think about it. Crypto can be a danger to you if you are not ready with good plans. As you learn more about this you are safe. If you do not care and you can not see anything because you can treat it as dangerous.Crypto will not replace conventional economics but it will add flavor to the current economic situation that we have. If we are talented and have business minds then we should follow this currency for the bright future.
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

Crypto is not a danger investment, maybe it is risky but not so danger, it is an opportunity to every people to invest in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is one of the best investment now in the whole world. Me, i am start investing here in cryptocurrency because i believe that i will be get rich here in crypto.
mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.

New technologies always replace old ones. Blockchain is no exception. This is still a very young technology and needs time for development and implementation. I have no doubt that in the future it will be used in all spheres of human activity.
Quas09

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

Ofcourse crypto is an opportunity to all the people in the world to invest on it. Yes, i also agree that it is danger because you can lost all your money here, but there is a high chance that you will gain profit. Me, i am so happy that i know cryptocurrency because i can gain money without investing on it.
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

It depends on how you look at it and what the potential of it is. To me crypto is always a good opportunity to develop in accordance with the pace of modern technology development to improve the cost of living. I believe Crypto will grow even stronger.
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

I believe crypto is a great chance to obtain revenue however it is also harmful. in this instance, the reason is actually hold over time which could help to make crypto improve often to obtain large earnings. however, it is also harmful simply because crypto may also decrease significantly as well. however for me personally, crypto possibilities outweigh the actual hazards.
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:44:29 PM

Crypto is a great opportunity because open our eyes to the  possibility and what future will look like. Crypto create employment opportunities for people who use it.  Its  secure, reliable simple and speed. Crypto is the money of the future no doubt
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:27:51 PM

It is all up to you. When you see it as an opportunity then you will do things that are right to reach and acquires its maximum potential. If you see it as a danger, then your fear will grow and every opportunity that was supposed to be yours will be gone forever. As for me, I will definitely consider crypto as a great opportunity not only for me, but also for my family and my friends.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

Those who see opportunity in it are making use of it and are gaining from it. Not everyone can see ways to make money, because they might just be focused on something else that is not profitable.
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology in particular is gradually getting to a stage where we cannot do without it.
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:26:23 AM

Actually cryptocurrency is very dangerous. but indeed you must be careful. because right now there are so many scams that are scary. and also provides many benefits if you can understand clearly.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:37:16 AM

In my opinion, technology cryptocurrency is superior, so the risks and impacts are faster, both positive and negative impacts. Both of these depend on the user himself. If it is used for positive things, the benefits will be very large, but on the contrary if it is used in negative terms the results will be negative. No different from money that has two sides.
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:43:21 AM

According to me its an opportunity but now for short term, it is an opportunity for the long term. A good opportunity always gives good returns in long term. So if you want to take advantage of this opportunity you need patience and wait for the right time to come to get a good return from this opportunity.
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

Well for me I think cryptocurrency is an opportunity for me to become what I want to become but everybody have his or her own mind some might see it as dangerous task that’s its scam or it don’t worth giving it  a try.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

in my opinion crypto is a very promising opportunity, but it can also be a disaster when we don't know how to use and how to succeed in crptocurrency. must learn a lot about the crypto world and certainly not easy. must be full of patience and hard work.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:02:59 PM

if in my opinion crypto is arguably dangerous and can be said the opportunity is also to get big results, because most people here have already made a large income from crypto and the language is that it can make people lose but it is equivalent to the results that will be obtained later on

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

Yes, there might be a lot of changes that will happen if the whole wide world will already accept the bitcoin and they become legalize but it will not be easy because it will go first to a deep analysis and further study before that happens. If there are lot of bad effect of the changes then the chance of banning the crypto is really high.

valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:17:24 PM

The right question to answer is that there is more danger here today than opportunities, I think that if you start investing or you have already tried to invest today, then surprises may await you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: