Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:20:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is crypto a danger or an opportunity?  (Read 6352 times)
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:27:34 PM

Crypto has given a lot of changes to our modern world and its potential is still full to be opened in the whole way. There are a lot of tasks of crypto like saving of privacy, giving new working places and so on. But is it right to consider that crypto will replace usual economics because it has more advantages and potential for the future? I support crypto but I have some doubts about its possible negative future because it could be the danger for some countries that have some serious problems in this sphere.
Why do you say a gold mine to make you rich is a danger? I believe Crypto is an opportunity for everyone and it opens up a great opportunity for the world to use Crypto instead of FIAT. It will limit fraud and transparency in payments and transactions.

furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

Never crypto very dangerous will not.Of course, every market has dangers and risks.There is so much danger and risk in crypto.So what happens now is an opportunity for me.Those who missed these opportunities will be very upset.Crypto market next year will be doubled by at least 50.
Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:33:46 PM

I am sure that cryptocurrency is a very dangerous investment. It seems to me that we must be very careful now.
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:35:11 PM

In Belarus, at the state level, this topic was discussed more than once in order to legalize the crypto-currency market itself. The truth is nothing really has changed. It is too early to say that the crypto market will replace or at least be close to the state market. Again, many in secret from the government engaged in cryptocurrency and black way withdraw cash

Belarus thoroughly undertook cryptocurrency so. The government sees fit there. He sees this as an additional income, even in the" high-tech Park " expansion of directions now. here are some of them:
the provision of services related to the creation and placement of digital signs (tokens), including promotion services and other related services;
the activities of the exchange of cryptocurrency;
the operator of the cryptocurrency exchange;
mining;
creation, training of neural networks and other algorithms in specialized sections of artificial intelligence.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

There are nothing negatively in fact that cryptocurrencies and blockchains with time can greatly change the world. These changes will be completely useful for us because they will release a large number of people from unnecessary work.

First of all, in cryptocurrencies, I am interested in the ability to make quick payments over long distances with minimal transfer fees. Everything else is secondary for me.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

Cryptocurrencies are a very dangerous type of investment. In 2018, we were convinced that investing in crypto must be done carefully, many of my hnakami went bankrupt, but there are also those who have become rich.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

You should know already a low - as much risky is investment as much opportunity it can bring. Just look into last year bull run. You could jump into market in November and in the end of December you already had 6x of your investments.

Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:12:20 PM

In my opinion, crypto currency is an opportunity. Opportunity to get maximum profit even without capital. This can be done if we have a smart playing strategy. I am a person who always thinks positively so I see crypto currencies also from the positive side. This crypto currency provides a big enough but not instant profit opportunity. Crypto currency provides an opportunity for people who are patient. If there are people who get big profits in fast time in crypto currencies then that is just a coincidence. But now the crypto currency is on the decline due to the red market but as a wise crypto currency player we should also think positively that behind that downturn there is an incredible wisdom. The lesson is that we can buy the crypto currency that we want at as much cheap prices as possible. Of course this becomes a future opportunity to seize profit opportunities in the future.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

Cryptocurrencies are a very dangerous type of investment. In 2018, we were convinced that investing in crypto must be done carefully, many of my hnakami went bankrupt, but there are also those who have become rich.

Indeed crypto currency can be an opportunity and also a dangerous threat. I agree with your opinion that in 2018, crypto currencies have a tendency to be more dangerous than opportunities. The chance of success in 2018 is very small because the market is very volatile. But on the one hand, crypto currencies can be dangerous when we are not careful in playing inside. Crypto currency is very risky to cause us to go bankrupt or even poor if we don't play with the strategy especially in this downturned market. This investment in 2018 can be very dangerous if we choose investment land (such as ICO) that does not use a clear basis, meaning that we just go along without doing our own definite analysis. Even worse if we invest in the wrong place but we don't realize it and we are addicted to seduction to add as much investment as possible. Addiction is what usually makes us forget everything and usually we just realize when it's bankrupt.
udam

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:24:28 PM

crypto is very danger for those who have less knowledge about blockchain technology and market analyses. To people who have more knowledge and well experienced crypto is really opportunity for success.

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:26:45 PM

crypto can be dangerous if there is no strict regulation and support from the government, because there are many fraudsters who take advantage of the ease of making a new business through cryptocurrency

Marcus yoyo

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:29:46 PM

In my opinion, crypto currency is an opportunity. Opportunity to get maximum profit even without capital. This can be done if we have a smart playing strategy. I am a person who always thinks positively so I see crypto currencies also from the positive side. This crypto currency provides a big enough but not instant profit opportunity. Crypto currency provides an opportunity for people who are patient. If there are people who get big profits in fast time in crypto currencies then that is just a coincidence. But now the crypto currency is on the decline due to the red market but as a wise crypto currency player we should also think positively that behind that downturn there is an incredible wisdom. The lesson is that we can buy the crypto currency that we want at as much cheap prices as possible. Of course this becomes a future opportunity to seize profit opportunities in the future.

What you say is true that indeed we should see the positive side of every event. I see crypto currencies as an opportunity especially in 2018. I see crypto currencies as a challenge when the market is down. I make this situation an experience that will help me make decisions in the future. I'm sure the situation is just a downturn so we have to be patient. When we turn crypto currencies into opportunities and experiences, we can be more successful in the future. This situation is very challenging and opportunities can be taken, for example we can buy lots of coins at low prices and trade with beautiful strategies to make a profit. Even though we don't get as much profit when the market is normal but in my opinion it is also profitable to do.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:34:47 PM

What you say is true that indeed we should see the positive side of every event. I see crypto currencies as an opportunity especially in 2018. I see crypto currencies as a challenge when the market is down. I make this situation an experience that will help me make decisions in the future. I'm sure the situation is just a downturn so we have to be patient. When we turn crypto currencies into opportunities and experiences, we can be more successful in the future. This situation is very challenging and opportunities can be taken, for example we can buy lots of coins at low prices and trade with beautiful strategies to make a profit. Even though we don't get as much profit when the market is normal but in my opinion it is also profitable to do.

crypto is a great opportunity not a danger but everything in crypto really depends on how we do act or make a profit on it. Because anytime crypto may rise or fall and sometimes the market turns red or maybe green. That is why I believe that it is always depend on how we do control our emotion and not to panic all the time.

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:40:53 PM

This is primarily an opportunity for those who can analyze and not rush to make hasty conclusions, and a danger to impatient and emotionally unstable people who cannot stop in time.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
1cak

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

many people called crypto dangerous because it could be that crypto would threaten various existing payment industry sectors, so I thought crypto was an alternative worth fighting for
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

Its an opportunity for us  but for others its dangerous and think that it only loose  their money. If you really understand  bitcoin you cannot adopt it and cannot grab the opportunity to earn a good profit. The acceptance of bitcoin is depends on you.
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:57:04 PM

If you invest the money what you didn't have - it can be danger for. Because if you lost - you will lost that funds in what you trust. But if you have a fresh mind and free money - you can earn some bonuses and this will be not bad surprize for you.

mightwalker

Activity: 266
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 10:58:48 PM

I think it's both, invest in crypto can give you very high return if the market is positive again but also is a very high risk, if people no longer have a trust in this market.

imusify.com ❰        Award winning blockchain music platform        ❱ imusify.com
audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:40:55 PM

dangerous or an opportunity depends on where we look at crypto right now, if seen from crypto conditions lately it might be dangerous because crypto conditions are very unstable and unpredictable, but if viewed in terms of price it might become an opportunity for coin traders to buy a few coins because they are experiencing a very drastic price decline
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

sometimes someone who doesn't know and who is desperate in crypto will say danger but for those who are happy with crypto even though they are often hit by scams they will say it's opportunity.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: