Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:56:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4666 times)
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:58:12 AM

I think if bounty hunters when they grew so much then, it would be a negative effect to crypto Ico, why invest if you could get it free? Investors would be lesser and hunter/dumpers will be more,the effect would be Failed project so lets not make crypto bounty campaign as our fulltime job instead join a bounty campaign if you really believe and support that project you must support and hold there coins and No to dump! Joining to crypto market is like my sideline and past time ,its true that this innovative technology had a great potential for our future ,you dont want to miss out.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:59:37 AM

It depends to a person if he/she really wants to make crypto works as full-time job. It is because if you know to yourself that your future is in crypto and you will be successful through this, then exert your time and effort working with it. But I think most of us are just doing crypto for alternative source of income.

hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:01:47 AM

Are not! For me currently only performs when there is free time. I enjoy and be fascinated by Digital Money but can not spend all my time with it!
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:03:15 AM

I do spend a lot of my day with crypto related sites but not much of that is spent with Bitcointalk. I think I spend more time on Telegram, and Discord than Bitcointalk and then looking at exchanges or the Ethereum Dex platforms.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
powerglade

Activity: 161
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:04:46 AM

I personally been doing this kind of “job” for almost over a year now, and I realised that crypto can be a fulltime job if you can master all ways of earning here, you’ll end up with loads of money and knowledge on how investments work.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

From my two years observation on crypto, its not what you quit your regular job for. One can always have time for it as a part time job. Knowing you can place a trade anytime anywhere with your phone and internet.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:13:34 AM

Some people might just indeed make this as a main job of crypto. so they only work with crypto without doing other jobs. because if pursued, it is indeed the result of crypto is quite large.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:15:01 AM

If you only invest in the crypto for your full-time job, I think it too risky for your main income due to the market depression at this moment, but if you participate in the bounty campaign for your full-time job, it just wastes your time when you joined in the scam ICO or bounty, I would like do it in my spare time only.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:26:37 AM

I had trouble finding jobs and I am glad that I was able to discover bounty campaign. It feels like I was also working and this is were I get my daily budget. Don't get me wrong, the bounty earnings were not that high but it is enough for me since I have no family yet. My friends are still working as a regular employee and doing bounties whenever they have free time. Although I earn more when it comes to bounty rewards, they have their salary to back them up. I will still prefer having a regular job but I am also happy with my earnings on crypto.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

It depends on the capabilities of each person. If there is a good perspective and highly qualified work, then the Crypto-currency will most likely be only an additional earnings to it. If there is no such work, then the employment of a crypto currency may well be a major source of income for some time. However, you need at the same time to have a reserve of money and remember that the crypto currency is not a stable source of income.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:40:03 AM

Earlier I was engaged in trade in crypto-currencies daily and it brought good money, but now, my portfolio is in a heavy loss, so I had to go to extra work.
Froy

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:42:49 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
The current situation on the contrary will scare many away from technology. And I do not think that clever people will exchange stable earnings for dubious prospects, and even with considerable investment in this business. Therefore, as long as there are no promising steps for the regulation of technology, then it should not be considered as a full work.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

cryptocurrency for me cannot be considered as a full time job. it is all about investments, might be short term or long term, but either ways, it is not a full time job. you can make position trading and continue with your normal job
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

Yeah its like a full time job if you can earn money like a regular employee who works for 8 hours a day. Many people who dont have job,  earn money in crypto.. so why finding a job and work as a employee
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:22:39 AM

please do not consider taking crypto as a fulltime job, you might end up hurting yourself. i have a friend who is currently in debt because he took crypto as a fulltime job, and invested all his money plus borrowed from people to invest as well. Now he is unable to payback due to the bear market. Hopefully if the bull run starts he might payback his debts
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

THE MORE TIME YOU SPENT HERE THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL EARN SO WHAT'S HARM IN TO OPT FOR FULL TIME JOB IF A PERSON  WORKS FOR 10 HOURS HE CAN EASILY MAKE GOOD MONEY SO WHY TO CHASE FOR OFFICE JOBS WHEN YOU CAN MAKE MONEY HERE BY HOME.
Sure, the more time you spend here, the more you are bound to make in the long term, but this should be more of a concentration of a long term and not just something that would make you rich overnight or will be giving you some regular and steady income monthly, unless you have some skills, using the skills to bring some solution to some companies within the space and getting well paid for it in cryptocurrency, or unless you are maybe a very skillful trader and you are doing that as a full time job. Anything outside that, whoever wants to leave their job will only be making a terrible mistake.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:07:16 AM

This market can not be relied on as a major business
In recent months we have seen successive collapses.
How would you benefit from it in the shadow of these landslides Huh?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:09:39 AM

Still not ready, my knowledge is not enough to generate income, but that is my goal, to quit my job and work only cryptocurrency. I'm sure eventually it will, you just have to work hard.
ejawusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

I am not ready to give up all my time for the crypto world because the crypto market is currently down, I will dare to give all my time to the crypto world when the crypto market has gone up again.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:16:04 AM

If you a person is involve in a full time trading then it should be understandable that it would take alot  of time that you can even compared it into a full time job.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: