Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:18:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:09:20 PM

I think it's up to every person here. I'm sure some of us can't afford the risks because they've got their families and they need financial stability. Especially now when crypto seems to just stand still.
if you trade every day then you must always monitor the movements of coins and markets and that will spend your time. but if you invest long term or invest by joining an ICO, then I think this can be a part time job. so everything depends on what you choose.
stas.dron

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

This is very risky for me to drop my current work and come to investment market for full time because I don't see that this market is stable for now
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

Its a personal decision to be made for reasons of the persons ability and can be handled at the moment for some its an additional source of income and to some also its a full time job and this I mostly in countries where the rate of unemployment is very high so its a full-time job
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

This is very risky for me to drop my current work and come to investment market for full time because I don't see that this market is stable for now
Don't ever leave your job especially at this market situation, you will be needing to have your salary for expenses as well to buy some coins at their perfect drop price. Buy some while they still in lower value.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:17:21 PM

You can definitely take it as a full time job, for that you have to seriously participate in all types of bounties. Instead of participating in social media bounties, you have to seriously consider participating in youtube and article bounties, in that way you can earn a lot.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:28:21 PM

I have a friend who is working only on investment market and he earn a lot of money but laso he spend at least 20 hours infront his PC
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

I don't see it as a permanent job, but it brings some profit and I'm happy about it. In addition, I believe that cryptocurrencies in the future will mean much more than now, so it's worth investing in them now.

acmakc12

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

In my opinion at the moment this is not realistic, unless you have any skills like programming or marketing.
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:39:26 PM

I think that crypto is the best way to earn money quickly and effectively. I think that you can do this whenever you are and this is one of the great benefits of crypto money. To my mind, btc is the best
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:56:46 PM

Of course, this can be a daily job, but only if you are trading or investing. After all, you will not make much money on boutique

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

Despite the fact that a lot of people aspire to make it through cryptocurrency, that does not call for leaving one's job for crypto.
I do not know if you know what having multiple streams is? Multiple streams of income helps to eliminate any for of fear. Those who have other jobs they are doing, will not panic when the market is down.
If you then do not have a job, you can then choose cryptocurrency as your full time job.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:21:44 PM

Crypto like a fulltime job this is very accurate. When we want to be successful in the crypto market we have to spend a lot of time, knowledge, effort and money to get good results because it is too risky and besides, the profit is So huge is it as a full-time job.
If we compare 2016 and 2017 with today's time, then there was a period when the cryptocurrency brought very good incomes to all areas of activity in the cryptocurrency business. Perhaps then it was possible to have a cryptocurrency as the only job and source of income. But today is a completely different time.
Yes, Now cryptocurrency does not bring the income that could have been received in previous years. However, now the period of recession and stagnation of the cryptocurrency market. The market will begin to recover and things can change. There are a lot of ICO projects so far and some of them are promising projects.
Cryptocurrency can be used as the main type of earnings, but it depends on the specific life situation.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:22:53 PM

In my opinion it is very difficult to manage stable profits from crypto currently because situation is extremely unstable and risky, investors are really afraid of doing at the moment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:25:52 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

It's hard to give up my job for crypto. My job is permanent which can give my daily needs and expenses but crypto is not really that stable to make me gamble my permanent status of my employment. Still I will continue to do crypto management as my part time source of income.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:27:23 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2018, 09:53:49 PM by jpoker272727

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

It's hard to give up my job for crypto. My job is permanent which can give my daily needs and expenses but crypto is not really that stable to make me gamble my permanent status of my employment. Still I will continue to do crypto management as my part time source of income.

Like any other job crypto has many opportunities to work as a full time job.
There are jobs like in the marketing section that the ICO and the other crypto need mostly, then the developers etc etc.
MinnesotaTimberwolves

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:28:00 PM

A full time job, so you are quite hard and have to sit in front of the computer all day
Therefore, you need to spend time learning, research, experiment to achieve success in this field
Does that make you tired? I consider this to be a part-time job.
It is my passion, which makes me earn more
My main job is in a graphic design company.
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:37:28 PM

Crypto is good but it is not right to put all your time here. And the earnings is not stable. Not like in regular work that you have sure money every months. I consider it also like my part time job.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:41:20 PM

If you are going to be here for your full time job then it means you are implying to survive on bounty campaigns alone here without trading or investing , and if you make such decision then I can say you will regret big time and will likely get kicked out as spammer since you might be force to write shit posts.

BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

If I have such an opportunity, I will certainly quit my main job and spend more time on crypto. We can say that this is my goal to which I go.

Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Personally I don't do it, and I don't recommend anyone to do it either, cryptos can be too volatile so that your entire income depends on market movements, which I would consider is to have a normal salary and be paid with cryptos, for example, to earn 10$/h but give me its equivalent in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: