Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto like a fulltime job  (Read 4668 times)
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:27:32 PM

I began to study the field of cryptocurrency in the summer of 2017 and a month ago I quit my job because the income from cryptocurrency is much higher than in my previous work. And the very scope of activities I like.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?
Year ago, it was possible.
Bounty campaigns were really profitable, people were able to earn more than 4000USD per month with high ranked Bitcointalk accounts. Now, you will have a problem to earn at least 100USD Sad because noone is buying ICO tokens.
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:34:54 PM

Only peeopl who have a lot of time and money for simple living can efford this life style because this takes a lot of time per a day
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

Participating in the bounty campaigns take a long of time especially for bounty hunters. Depending on the goal you set for yourself in the Crypto world will determine how you much seriousness and efforts you will put in.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:36:11 PM

Cryptocurrency and bounty hunting is my full time job as of now.
But due to many SCAM projects and no salary/payment bounty programs i am thinking again to go back with other job.
But i am still giving much time, i will wait until 1st month of 2019. i hope everything will be back to normal.
Sid3d

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

A year ago, I was seriously thinking about quitting my job and devoting my time to working with crypto currency. Now, I completely exclude such thoughts, because alas, the crypto currency now cannot provide me in terms of money.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:07:08 PM

in my opinion there must be two types of people who still have other jobs and who have fully invested in cryptocurrency. if you still have another job I suggest to decide on 1 choice that you think has a good future, because it will be difficult to divide the time to do 2 jobs at once with a different method. carefully consider carefully, crypto is indeed a big potential but also a lot of risk or better if successful in crypto towards making your own business.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:14:48 PM

Not only was I ready to give up my job for crypto, I actually did it, I was an 8-5 worker last year but when I discovered that endless opportunity presented by crypto, I knew I had to make a decision and so far I am loving this decision.

Fedots83

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:06:55 PM

I don’t mind that a lot of people are everyday here. Our trying to be rich is clear and the majority of us are ready to make crypto our fulltime job. Of course, it could not be so easy at the beginning but I am sure that the amount of participant on the cryptomarket will be grown so much in the future it just needs in becoming more popular and so many organizations will lose their employees because of crypto. I think that it is the one more reason of crypto’s being banned. Are you ready to give up your job to be here or not?

To make a lot of money with such kind of job you need to have several character traits such as cold blood, patience, stong will and ability to make good calls during unstable and stressful situations. In other cases, you shoudl focus on something else, because crypto market is not for everyone.
drgomez89

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

I just made fnally my first Payment of a bounty And until now i thought anybody could live from crypto but u think información those countries with devaluated Money $200 follars is a lot of Money And u could live some month i think un those countries u could live easly from this because un first world countries $200 is a good Sunday morning with the family

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:40:52 PM

In my view, that is not the main reason that governments block Crypto. This job is quite interesting but it is risky. And only a few of us can stand it. In my opinion, this should only be a Part-time job. It still can not be as great as the work outside.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
victory.lil

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Surely, many people still work fully in cryptocurrencies, because today there are so many ICO projects, I think that a large number of people work there and they do it for a full working day
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:50:44 PM

Ready or not depends on each condition. I myself am not ready to spend time here because I work here while I can still work in the real world. But that does not rule out the possibility that later I will be fully here.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:55:40 PM

A year ago, I was seriously thinking about quitting my job and devoting my time to working with crypto currency. Now, I completely exclude such thoughts, because alas, the crypto currency now cannot provide me in terms of money.
Yes, I'm sure it's a difficult situation for people to engage in bounty work. Many people have lost their motivation and abandoned the bounty. the scam project and the psychological effects of the regulations have created a long-lasting downward trend. People will do just for $ 1000 with 6 months running with bounty. They understand it is not practical in a full-time type.
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:57:57 PM

Surely, many people still work fully in cryptocurrencies, because today there are so many ICO projects, I think that a large number of people work there and they do it for a full working day
one of them is me. Cypto is the only one I work on now, starting from joining the Bounty and also trading. and it takes a lot of time. this is a work that is sometimes more time consuming, but the results that can be obtained in crypto are also comparable to my hard work.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

it's depending on your skills about crypto. if you proper knowledge about it, you can esaily done it very short time. you can buy lot of coin and hold it. you can invest in for long time. it's the best platform for long term investment.
Dextract

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

Well my advice would be do both dont quit crypto or your job because we cant rely on one source of income all the time. Sometimes crypto or your job might not bring sufficient incomes each one so if we combine them then the income would be big
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

for me crypto is a side job, because I only spend about two to three hours a day for crypto. it includes working on bounty and crypto trading.

I don't want to linger in the crypto for the reason because if that happens I will have difficulty managing my time.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

I believe that we need to think about the abilities. If you are ready to give up everything you have for the sake of cryptocurrency earnings then of course you should decide . I wouldn't do it because I don't want my hobby to become something binding.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:27:29 AM

No, we should not confuse crypto with reality. In my opinion, crypto is only part of life, but job can guarantee the money you need for your life. You can't pin all your hopes on crypto. This is very risky.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: