Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:10:25 PM

I can see that through the thread, the project is a good one that has a lots of good potentials and capabilitilies on its own. Well, not only that, because I see how the team is very active on giving results and updates regarding the project. This make the smooth flow of the project here between its community.
That's the good thing also we should consider a certain project, being active of the team could really help a lot increasing the supporters and investors since it can immediately clear all the doubt and deeply understand of the project.
Definitely, enhancing the team communication to the community makes all clear and concise. If the project team and developers can connect and actively involved in updates and progress then consistently forward the details to the public. No questions this will be a wonderful combination.

You are right, if proper communications and consistent developments will be implemented then we can be sure that this project will be near in reaching all their goals soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

Cool! Quite an interesting project. Coins that are associated with an interesting promotion of the project. It will be very interesting to watch her.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:52:41 PM

I see the recent news of QMCoin being listed in CoinGecko Exchange. It has a good value and only have a low volume as of now? What are your plans to increase the trading volume on this exchange? Also, when exact date are you going to launch the bounty programs?

The team should think ways how they can boost the trading volume on that exchange or maybe open a trading competition or some bounties. I am sure if they will improve their marketing and advertising strategies they will achieve all their goals in a very short time.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:50:30 PM

I see the recent news of QMCoin being listed in CoinGecko Exchange. It has a good value and only have a low volume as of now? What are your plans to increase the trading volume on this exchange? Also, when exact date are you going to launch the bounty programs?

The team should think ways how they can boost the trading volume on that exchange or maybe open a trading competition or some bounties. I am sure if they will improve their marketing and advertising strategies they will achieve all their goals in a very short time.

Yep - we are working on it.
Socials seem to get banned due to a misunderstanding (that we support freedom of information, not copyright violations.)

Once we have those sorted we'll start with bounties (some trading related too, but we will wait for better exchanges to finish the listing)

Probably by this time next week Cool

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

I can see that through the thread, the project is a good one that has a lots of good potentials and capabilitilies on its own. Well, not only that, because I see how the team is very active on giving results and updates regarding the project. This make the smooth flow of the project here between its community.
That's the good thing also we should consider a certain project, being active of the team could really help a lot increasing the supporters and investors since it can immediately clear all the doubt and deeply understand of the project.
Definitely, enhancing the team communication to the community makes all clear and concise. If the project team and developers can connect and actively involved in updates and progress then consistently forward the details to the public. No questions this will be a wonderful combination.

You should check out our discord - where we are mostly active Wink

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:03:55 PM

You can now share a % of a masternode without buying a whole one:

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:45:39 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

It is trading (already) on altmarkets.cc
And also probitex.com

Escodex should be listing this/next week
and Bisq should be listing at the next release of bisq Smiley

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:00:30 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

It is trading (already) on altmarkets.cc
And also probitex.com

Escodex should be listing this/next week
and Bisq should be listing at the next release of bisq Smiley
Not bad. Is it planned to enter the large stock exchanges? Such as Binans, etc. ? Since there are more users than on other exchanges.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

We'll be working on the CryptoBridge listing after these 2 exchanges list (as a start)

More importantly we are working on partnership with VPN services and private trackers to accept payment in QMC Smiley

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:41:35 PM

We'll be working on the CryptoBridge listing after these 2 exchanges list (as a start)

More importantly we are working on partnership with VPN services and private trackers to accept payment in QMC Smiley
This is definitely a good job, it is clear that the development team is working hard to develop their project and this will have a positive impact on attracting new supporters and investors to the project.
buzztiaan

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

... at some point before we had to halt trading...

are you saying you operate a exchange?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

QMC is details project associated with torrent blockchain.A project already trading in some famous exchangers.So we should be a part of this established project 
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

... at some point before we had to halt trading...

are you saying you operate a exchange?

Not at all, but we had to ask to halt trading during and around the fork that we made

frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:05:38 PM

I can see that the team are quite active on interacting with their audience which makes me appreciate the project due to the effort being put by its team on it even on simple matters.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

I can see that the team are quite active on interacting with their audience which makes me appreciate the project due to the effort being put by its team on it even on simple matters.
Yeah, it is rare to see projects with a very active team like this. most of the team on other project doesn't bother to reply comments on their announcement threads.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:54 PM

Thanks for the announcement and does the platform has more a lot of savings when this services accepted by this you said VPN and private trackers? This must be something useful but the team needs to show the potential ability when it comes to their features.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

In a nutshell - you can submit magnet links to the database at the cost of 1 coin, either using the QMT tool we provided.
Just take a look at the add torrent tab.

The maximum reward for this submission is 5 coins from the next super block, if %10 or more of the masternode holders vote this link as quality content (like for example, a popular movie in ultra HD quality, with many seeders)

Sharing movies is illegal ? and breaks copyright? ! I know that magnet links are legal as long as you don't use them for the illegal distribution of copyrighted content. Being decentralized database could make the project safe, but in the same time QMcoin will not get listed on popular centralized exchange like binance because of this matter.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:30:10 PM

I think that a new concept of developing a Blockchain on basis and idea of Torrent concept is actually good.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:30:37 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?
Yeah. The team are active in here and giving exact informations on the project. It is really nice to have this kind of community because it can attract potential investors. I hope, the team will provide works for the members so that we can earn this kind of token since it is already listed in some exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: