Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:15:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:51:31 PM

I wish i had a better system to mine this coin considering is going to worth it in the long run however which exchanges are listing going to be planned on I think that will bring about more stability in the coin price

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?
Yeah. The team are active in here and giving exact informations on the project. It is really nice to have this kind of community because it can attract potential investors. I hope, the team will provide works for the members so that we can earn this kind of token since it is already listed in some exchange.
I would also like to participate in the bounty of this project, if possible. I think this project has a great future and it will not hurt me to have a few of these coins.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?
Yeah. The team are active in here and giving exact informations on the project. It is really nice to have this kind of community because it can attract potential investors. I hope, the team will provide works for the members so that we can earn this kind of token since it is already listed in some exchange.
I would also like to participate in the bounty of this project, if possible. I think this project has a great future and it will not hurt me to have a few of these coins.

I think everybody loves to participate in the bounty of this project because it is a promising project. It also have an active team member who gives fact and exact information which is very important. I just hope that the team will create lots of activities which can help in gaining such token. 
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:12:45 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

It is trading (already) on altmarkets.cc
And also probitex.com

Escodex should be listing this/next week
and Bisq should be listing at the next release of bisq Smiley
Not bad. Is it planned to enter the large stock exchanges? Such as Binans, etc. ? Since there are more users than on other exchanges.
Yeah, this small exchange can help to grow it to be more bigger. Later, if it continue to grow, I feel that to be listed in a large exchange place, it won't be so difficult. All that we need is a dev who always wants to advance the coin. At least for now, it can be traded.
mrknk

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:23:03 PM

Evening guys,
just a security concern.

In this moment all the Masternodes are running all via IPv4
Total: 112 (IPv4: 112 / IPv6: 0 / Tor: 0 / Unknown: 0)

Someone for example is running a masternode in the U.S.
and basically they are hosting a part/component of a torrenting service (and maybe they are adding and releasing stuff at home).
Not very safe for them, i would be scary.

Team:
Is there a chance to run a masternode through the Tor network ?
Or could you suggest safe heavens for the purpose and sensibilize them?

Beside the $$$ factor, the project itself could be very promising for the p2p scene.. but if we start with VPS sized and busty people.. it will be a long trip

cheers

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

Evening guys,
just a security concern.

In this moment all the Masternodes are running all via IPv4
Total: 112 (IPv4: 112 / IPv6: 0 / Tor: 0 / Unknown: 0)

Someone for example is running a masternode in the U.S.
and basically they are hosting a part/component of a torrenting service (and maybe they are adding and releasing stuff at home).
Not very safe for them, i would be scary.

Team:
Is there a chance to run a masternode through the Tor network ?
Or could you suggest safe heavens for the purpose and sensibilize them?

Beside the $$$ factor, the project itself could be very promising for the p2p scene.. but if we start with VPS sized and busty people.. it will be a long trip

cheers

Yeah, within a few days we will release a script to put MNs behind .onion domains (this can also be done manually as tor is built in!)

But who is to say you are providing a torrenting service and not just interested in crypto?
Besides, magnet links are considered legal in 99% of the world whilst torrent files are not - and no torrents are hosted on the network.

What people choose to link is a different matter, though.
That being said, have you ever tried looking for strings in bitcoin's blockchain files? You'll find some stuff which is by far less nice or legal than torrents...

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:51:04 PM

Whether there will be some special differences in your torrent-client from already existing and acting at the moment, for example such how utorrent? What are you going to interest users in?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
mrknk

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:58:15 PM

Yeah, within a few days we will release a script to put MNs behind .onion domains (this can also be done manually as tor is built in!)

This is a killer feature, you could win with this.

But who is to say you are providing a torrenting service and not just interested in crypto?
Besides, magnet links are considered legal in 99% of the world whilst torrent files are not - and no torrents are hosted on the network.

Many ISPs were forced in the past to block torrent sites, even in Netherlands were the p2p is allowed BRAIN forced to Leaseweb to suspend a lot of services.
Because the p2p is allowed in a lot of countries untill... there's no profit.. and we are mining coins in this moment Smiley
and then yes.. a magnet is legal.. but what it cointas we know, it's an other matter

Then.. we could stay here and talk hours about this Wink
but I'm here just because I want that this thing works. Not for anything else, not for the money (even if I invested). It was a cool idea and it's good trying to take it forward in the best way.

byeee
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:20:38 PM

This is a killer feature, you could win with this.

Many ISPs were forced in the past to block torrent sites, even in Netherlands were the p2p is allowed BRAIN forced to Leaseweb to suspend a lot of services.
Because the p2p is allowed in a lot of countries untill... there's no profit.. and we are mining coins in this moment Smiley
and then yes.. a magnet is legal.. but what it cointas we know, it's an other matter

Then.. we could stay here and talk hours about this Wink
but I'm here just because I want that this thing works. Not for anything else, not for the money (even if I invested). It was a cool idea and it's good trying to take it forward in the best way.

byeee

Thanks for the kind words!
Always nice to see someone who supports the cause Smiley

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Whether there will be some special differences in your torrent-client from already existing and acting at the moment, for example such how utorrent? What are you going to interest users in?

We might drop the in-wallet torrent client, and possibly only add streaming instead

Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:03:29 AM

This is one of the biggest ROI according to https://mnrank.com/, with 856.6% that means you can get back what you spend in about 1 and half month but with low trading volume this is really risky. Are you doing something for marketing?

Yeah, we have a long and short term marketing plan. (+whitepaper to be published soon)
Keep in mind everything 1 month old and at some point before we had to halt trading volume was 5k per day - which is not a bad start I think (for minimal marketing and a few weeks old)

We'll elaborate on our plans soon though - this includes making QMC (as a coin) usable with 3rd party vendors and service providers.

Sure, there are a lot of masternode coins out there that when handled with right marketing strategy it could easily have more gains.

But for long term goals, it is true that finding more uses for the coin will make it have more stable price and strive longer.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:41:17 AM

Interesting project. Its based on masternodes and by the way what is the minimum investment to be able to join  the platform? I hope this project will be recognize by other masternodes supporters.

You can stake with any amount above 10 QMC (although hard at this point)
or you could grab a MN (2750 right now, until 120 MNs are online - and then it changes...see chart in main post)

Only 10  above QMC to stake? Its cheaper than I expected. I am thinking also why the ROI is so big? But still its worth a risk if you only invest small time.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:02:22 AM

Looks like either escodex or cryptobridge will be our next announcement - stay tuned! Wink

Crypto bridge will be okay for me, Because I have already an account and that exchange site support many cryptos's that other cannot accept.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:11:51 AM

I voted in the poll, By the way, when will the plan of put in-wallet torrent client? This will be enjoyable too because Downloading movies with extra income from torrents?

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

I voted in the poll, By the way, when will the plan of put in-wallet torrent client? This will be enjoyable too because Downloading movies with extra income from torrents?
Seriously? This has already decided to translate into reality? I just thought about it recently, and then I read such an interesting idea. I can say that it will be in demand.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

As far as I observed and view the different aspects of the Quality Magnet Coin, it keeps on showing me the good in every part of it and how potential this project is. Well, the good thing also to this project is there have a team behind that is very active. And for that, I am looking forward to the next announcement regading the either escodex or cryptobridge.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

As far as I observed and view the different aspects of the Quality Magnet Coin, it keeps on showing me the good in every part of it and how potential this project is. Well, the good thing also to this project is there have a team behind that is very active. And for that, I am looking forward to the next announcement regading the either escodex or cryptobridge.
I'm pretty sure they would likely give a great effort for the project to show us their hardwork to make a great project in which people might get attracted and happy.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

You should check out our discord - where we are mostly active Wink
Yeah, indeed. Joining their discord is mostly fun and you can keep chatting on there 24/7 without noticing anyone because that place is awesome!
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:57:22 AM

You should check out our discord - where we are mostly active Wink
Yeah, indeed. Joining their discord is mostly fun and you can keep chatting on there 24/7 without noticing anyone because that place is awesome!

One of the more active crypto related discords out there - I agree Cool

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

We'll probably release a new bundle today or tomorrow with QMT and QMC v1.1.0
Escodex say it might take a week~ since there is a queue for listing new coins

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: