Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:42:12 PM

Looks like either escodex or cryptobridge will be our next announcement - stay tuned! Wink

Crypto bridge will be okay for me, Because I have already an account and that exchange site support many cryptos's that other cannot accept.

I agree. This exchanges have many supporters in crypto space that will surely give better awarenes for the project. Hopefully, they can managed it and succeed in listing this coin in Crypto bridge and make improvements on it's functions so that more people will likely to invest.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

Looks like either escodex or cryptobridge will be our next announcement - stay tuned! Wink

Crypto bridge will be okay for me, Because I have already an account and that exchange site support many cryptos's that other cannot accept.

I agree. This exchanges have many supporters in crypto space that will surely give better awarenes for the project. Hopefully, they can managed it and succeed in listing this coin in Crypto bridge and make improvements on it's functions so that more people will likely to invest.

A lot of new cryptos are listed there because maybe the listing fees are not too high compared to other exchanges. Hoping that QMCoin will be listed there soon, but I am still hoping for more bigger exchanges.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:28:24 PM

I see the recent news of QMCoin being listed in CoinGecko Exchange. It has a good value and only have a low volume as of now? What are your plans to increase the trading volume on this exchange? Also, when exact date are you going to launch the bounty programs?
Coingecko? I think function of this website only listing, even the coin don't have any volume at exchange, right?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

As far as I observed and view the different aspects of the Quality Magnet Coin, it keeps on showing me the good in every part of it and how potential this project is. Well, the good thing also to this project is there have a team behind that is very active. And for that, I am looking forward to the next announcement regading the either escodex or cryptobridge.

We'll probably release a new bundle today or tomorrow with QMT and QMC v1.1.0
Escodex say it might take a week~ since there is a queue for listing new coins

Do you have any other choice aside from escodex? I heard some bad things about that exchange, like they are using the coins for staking but I am not sure if its real. How about crex24 or stex?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

Interesting project. Its based on masternodes and by the way what is the minimum investment to be able to join  the platform? I hope this project will be recognize by other masternodes supporters.

You can stake with any amount above 10 QMC (although hard at this point)
or you could grab a MN (2750 right now, until 120 MNs are online - and then it changes...see chart in main post)

Only 10  above QMC to stake? Its cheaper than I expected. I am thinking also why the ROI is so big? But still its worth a risk if you only invest small time.
I totally agree with you that 10 QMC for make POS working is so cheap for any small investors like me have a chance asset.
Jei2

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

Do you have any other choice aside from escodex? I heard some bad things about that exchange, like they are using the coins for staking but I am not sure if its real. How about crex24 or stex?

some links>>

https://altmarkets.cc/market/BTC-QMC

https://www.probitex.com/trade/index/market/qmc_btc.html

https://www.probitex.com/trade/index/market/qmc_eth

https://mn.gtmcoin.io/
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

I voted in the poll, By the way, when will the plan of put in-wallet torrent client? This will be enjoyable too because Downloading movies with extra income from torrents?
I think without torrent it will be easy for anyone to trade.i dont think this torrent blockchain have anything do with the movie for income
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:05:09 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2018, 04:39:51 PM by vickycoin05

I voted in the poll, By the way, when will the plan of put in-wallet torrent client? This will be enjoyable too because Downloading movies with extra income from torrents?
I think without torrent it will be easy for anyone to trade.i dont think this torrent blockchain have anything do with the movie for income
Really, if the torrent is not helpful for the project , it needs to let go. I know project team and developers projected what wil be the outcome of this project in the future. So I gues we can continuously pushing the project to the successfulcompletion.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:26:11 PM

As far as I observed and view the different aspects of the Quality Magnet Coin, it keeps on showing me the good in every part of it and how potential this project is. Well, the good thing also to this project is there have a team behind that is very active. And for that, I am looking forward to the next announcement regading the either escodex or cryptobridge.

We'll probably release a new bundle today or tomorrow with QMT and QMC v1.1.0
Escodex say it might take a week~ since there is a queue for listing new coins

Crex24 is on the Todo list as well!
CryptoBridge is a top priority though.

I doubt escodex intentionally staked coins (maybe they had?) but they have a fair amount of volume, a nice system and are overall reliable and secure - so we figured it is a good start.

Besides, nothing like a decentralized exchange for a project focused on decentralization Wink

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

I see the recent news of QMCoin being listed in CoinGecko Exchange. It has a good value and only have a low volume as of now? What are your plans to increase the trading volume on this exchange? Also, when exact date are you going to launch the bounty programs?
Coingecko? I think function of this website only listing, even the coin don't have any volume at exchange, right?

Yes that site is just for information, not an exchange - but collects data from the exchanges.
The volume is low since the fork but surely will pick up again once we release the web api and make progress with the potential VPN providers and private trackers (to accept payment in form of QMC or zQMC)

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:56:21 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

It is trading (already) on altmarkets.cc
And also probitex.com

Escodex should be listing this/next week
and Bisq should be listing at the next release of bisq Smiley
so many exchnges.  really looks so good. there will be many investors oviously.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:33:49 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

And also probitex.com

Yes, the more exchanges to trade tokens, the more popular the project becomes. An increase in supporters will lead to an increase in demand for the project.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:36:42 PM

And also probitex.com

Yes, the more exchanges to trade tokens, the more popular the project becomes. An increase in supporters will lead to an increase in demand for the project.
Developers of the project are establishing new setups with various launches dealing with successful deployment activities as we can analyze their block time is just 60 seconds, the proper custom as planned activities sustained that automatically brings more supporters.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:36:56 PM

And also probitex.com

Honestly and this can happen, but still it is not possible to guess what and how it will be in a week. Since it is not realistic to know, only assumptions.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:06:31 PM

Yes that site is just for information, not an exchange - but collects data from the exchanges.
The volume is low since the fork but surely will pick up again once we release the web api and make progress with the potential VPN providers and private trackers (to accept payment in form of QMC or zQMC)
Concerning price, I don't think that the project will show some enormous growth, however I would invest some part of the means here as a platform concept very unusual.

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:46:54 PM

And also probitex.com

Honestly and this can happen, but still it is not possible to guess what and how it will be in a week. Since it is not realistic to know, only assumptions.
We do not required to consider or proceed with assumptions we just required the ROI tech and subsequent information to consider most probably the QMCoin reference white papers document clarifies the doubts.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 09:16:15 PM

Really, if the torrent is not helpful for the project , it needs to let go. I know project team and developers projected what wil be the outcome of this project in the future. So I gues we can continuously pushing the project to the successfulcompletion.

I think it might be really useful to the blockchain here maybe creating more privacy in a sense more income might be generated anonymously the only issue here might be form the fact that it might have some attacks here and there from various users

damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:27:22 PM

Tell me, is there any news or updates from the developers today? They say what they are working on now and what are their plans for the future development of the project?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:29:15 PM

Tell me, is there any news or updates from the developers today? They say what they are working on now and what are their plans for the future development of the project?
The last update is poll from the developer. Plan to create a happy interesting purse with built in a torrent client.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

Probably they have the idea on how they can generate income because they created that concept and therefore, it must have something in it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: