Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

I think that team would be focusing on a greater extent on the promotional and publications of this project by social media influencing.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:45:23 PM

Looks like either escodex or cryptobridge will be our next announcement - stay tuned! Wink

Crypto bridge will be okay for me, Because I have already an account and that exchange site support many cryptos's that other cannot accept.

I agree. This exchanges have many supporters in crypto space that will surely give better awarenes for the project. Hopefully, they can managed it and succeed in listing this coin in Crypto bridge and make improvements on it's functions so that more people will likely to invest.

A lot of new cryptos are listed there because maybe the listing fees are not too high compared to other exchanges. Hoping that QMCoin will be listed there soon, but I am still hoping for more bigger exchanges.

Probably that could be one of the factor why they choose to be listed on that trading platform. The important is that they will be listed and make some effort to make it more interesting to at least don't end up in a dead coin.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:52:04 PM

I voted in the poll, By the way, when will the plan of put in-wallet torrent client? This will be enjoyable too because Downloading movies with extra income from torrents?
I think without torrent it will be easy for anyone to trade.i dont think this torrent blockchain have anything do with the movie for income

If that would be, then the team should find ways to make or help people about it.  It is good to have an easy transactions which is hassle free. Let just hope that the team will find ways about it. It is good that they also hear the different queries and problem shown by the people in the community.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

I think that team would be focusing on a greater extent on the promotional and publications of this project by social media influencing.
Obviously you have a point buddy, some social media sites can influence and gain more investors and support,but nkt only in social media we can gather for investor. The main investors can be found here in crypto currency market. Yes, here some investors are rooming around and check posible profitablebusiness in the future.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:25:17 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

It is trading (already) on altmarkets.cc
And also probitex.com

Escodex should be listing this/next week
and Bisq should be listing at the next release of bisq Smiley
so many exchnges.  really looks so good. there will be many investors oviously.
Yeah. That's what makes good about this project aside from it's concept. The team have been working hard to put this token in various exchanges which is very likely for investors. And I think, it will give better exposure and awareness for the project that can attract more people.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

it seems so promising project. team hardwork can see here.  when it will be tradeable btw?

And also probitex.com

Yeah. That's what makes good about this project aside from it's concept. The team have been working hard to put this token in various exchanges which is very likely for investors. And I think, it will give better exposure and awareness for the project that can attract more people.
Having more exchange gives more option for investors to use on which exchanges site they are comfortable or they are familiar with.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:38:20 PM

And also probitex.com

Having more exchange gives more option for investors to use on which exchanges site they are comfortable or they are familiar with.
It will also draw more attention, that is the advantage of having a token listed on more exchanges. The team effort for the project is really good due to their fast progress and activities.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 11:56:30 PM

Do you have any other choice aside from escodex? I heard some bad things about that exchange, like they are using the coins for staking but I am not sure if its real. How about crex24 or stex?

Not all scam accusations are true, because sometime it made by competitors, Although I don't trade on that exchange always, but when I did , everything went well. Having that said, any project should list its coin at least on well known exchange to keep  its followers able to trade with ant fair of getting scam on those small exchanges. 
RasenShuriken

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:11:36 AM

Do you have any other choice aside from escodex? I heard some bad things about that exchange, like they are using the coins for staking but I am not sure if its real. How about crex24 or stex?

Not all scam accusations are true, because sometime it made by competitors, Although I don't trade on that exchange always, but when I did , everything went well. Having that said, any project should list its coin at least on well known exchange to keep  its followers able to trade with ant fair of getting scam on those small exchanges. 
Indeed. Well, most of the people are working with the people who are really interested in the position and would like to know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time.
TechComputer

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:06:56 AM

It will also draw more attention, that is the advantage of having a token listed on more exchanges. The team effort for the project is really good due to their fast progress and activities.
Yeah, absolutely. Having more token listed in more exchanges it can get people easier to make more popularity in the meantime.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:16:32 AM

As far as I observed and view the different aspects of the Quality Magnet Coin, it keeps on showing me the good in every part of it and how potential this project is. Well, the good thing also to this project is there have a team behind that is very active. And for that, I am looking forward to the next announcement regading the either escodex or cryptobridge.

We'll probably release a new bundle today or tomorrow with QMT and QMC v1.1.0
Escodex say it might take a week~ since there is a queue for listing new coins

It depends on the buyer or sellers choice if they are going to use escodex or not. As a trader I make sure that i do a research about an exchange first before depositing any coins or token to avoid any mishaps at the end.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:35:28 AM

Evening guys,
just a security concern.

In this moment all the Masternodes are running all via IPv4
Total: 112 (IPv4: 112 / IPv6: 0 / Tor: 0 / Unknown: 0)

Someone for example is running a masternode in the U.S.
and basically they are hosting a part/component of a torrenting service (and maybe they are adding and releasing stuff at home).
Not very safe for them, i would be scary.

Team:
Is there a chance to run a masternode through the Tor network ?
Or could you suggest safe heavens for the purpose and sensibilize them?

Beside the $$$ factor, the project itself could be very promising for the p2p scene.. but if we start with VPS sized and busty people.. it will be a long trip

cheers

Yeah, within a few days we will release a script to put MNs behind .onion domains (this can also be done manually as tor is built in!)

But who is to say you are providing a torrenting service and not just interested in crypto?
Besides, magnet links are considered legal in 99% of the world whilst torrent files are not - and no torrents are hosted on the network.

What people choose to link is a different matter, though.
That being said, have you ever tried looking for strings in bitcoin's blockchain files? You'll find some stuff which is by far less nice or legal than torrents...

Thank you for that wonderful answer admin of QMC, I wish this success will continue further more and became one of the good and legit cryto's on the internet.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

Yeah, absolutely. Having more token listed in more exchanges it can get people easier to make more popularity in the meantime.

That will be a plan for the team to make, working some exchanges may attract more traders.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

And also probitex.com

Yes, the more exchanges to trade tokens, the more popular the project becomes. An increase in supporters will lead to an increase in demand for the project.
Honestly and this can happen, but still it is not possible to guess what and how it will be in a week. Since it is not realistic to know, only assumptions.
We do not required to consider or proceed with assumptions we just required the ROI tech and subsequent information to consider most probably the QMCoin reference white papers document clarifies the doubts.
Of course, I don’t know what exactly you want to tell me, since they didn’t write clearly. But if you think that this token is not as good as it seems, then explain why.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:58:44 AM

That will be a plan for the team to make, working some exchanges may attract more traders.
Well, with the progressive and agressive project team the the Quality Magnet Coin have in its back that keeps on managing and and devloping the entire project, tlit is possible for this project to keep gaining the attention and popularity as well as having this kind of strategy to get the coin listed into several exchanges and not only that, it would be better if it will be on some known exchanges.
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:59:18 AM

Interesting project. Its based on masternodes and by the way what is the minimum investment to be able to join  the platform? I hope this project will be recognize by other masternodes supporters.

You can stake with any amount above 10 QMC (although hard at this point)
or you could grab a MN (2750 right now, until 120 MNs are online - and then it changes...see chart in main post)

Only 10  above QMC to stake? Its cheaper than I expected. I am thinking also why the ROI is so big? But still its worth a risk if you only invest small time.
I totally agree with you that 10 QMC for make POS working is so cheap for any small investors like me have a chance asset.

It will attract more people who are into masternodes platforms. And also remember you will get ROI 2 to 3 months short.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:34:07 AM

And also probitex.com

Right! it is very convenient. But few users see this benefit. You need to be more attentive, a lot of good projects pass by.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

And also probitex.com

Right! it is very convenient. But few users see this benefit. You need to be more attentive, a lot of good projects pass by.
definitely a big plus for the project when it has the opportunity to work with a large number of exchanges. The development team works in the right direction and takes good advertising steps.
connecoin

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

Nice project and its also amazing since their token is already listed on some trading sites. In couple of months this coin will already be known by everyone.
Yes. It could become more popular here in the forum onced they will launched the bounties most especially the signature campaign. And I hope the team will give us a good rewards after the campaign ends so that we can be able to have a good crypto earnings.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:43:55 PM

And also probitex.com

so many exchnges.  really looks so good. there will be many investors oviously.
If token is listed one or more exchange sites this will eventually a good time to attract and have more investors because they can relay and see how progressive and active the growth of the tokens. Aside from that they san noticed the hardwork and efforts of the project developers. That may lead the project for success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: