Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58009 times)
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:40:19 PM

We sure try to be as responsive as possible, but there are only 4 devs right now and 1 social manager
This will change soon though afaik Smiley
Thanks for this informations admin and I hope that the devs are still active in improving this project so that they can be able to meet the expectations of the people. By the way, why I can't access the website? You undergo maintenanced? Does the project have telegram group chat?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 08:49:05 PM

We sure try to be as responsive as possible, but there are only 4 devs right now and 1 social manager
Thanks for this informations admin and I hope that the devs are still active in improving this project so that they can be able to meet the expectations of the people. By the way, why I can't access the website? You undergo maintenanced? Does the project have telegram group chat?

Just changed to a new domain
https://www.qmc.network/

Should work!

HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:59:09 PM

The website perfectly functions via the new domain. Thank you that have paid attention to comments and have corrected this situation. Now all have to be happy.

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:00:52 PM

If failures usually occur with access to the official site, then you try to clean the search history in the browser and then go back to the site.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:19:24 PM

The website perfectly functions via the new domain. Thank you that have paid attention to comments and have corrected this situation. Now all have to be happy.

That's good to hear, this simply tells us that the team is doing an action after hearing different problems and suggestions from other people. This kind of team is tge most needed team. I am confident that this project will succeed soon because  it has a hardwork and active team member.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

That's good to hear, this simply tells us that the team is doing an action after hearing different problems and suggestions from other people. This kind of team is tge most needed team. I am confident that this project will succeed soon because  it has a hardwork and active team member.
clearly, the active position of the team will help raise the rating of the project up. But the team should not forget about advertising its project, advertising also helps the promotion of the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

clearly, the active position of the team will help raise the rating of the project up. But the team should not forget about advertising its project, advertising also helps the promotion of the project.
Advertising has always influenced positively, but few people pay attention to it. and it is strange that the team also does not always immediately start advertising.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

How exactly nextgen ROI tech will work? It would be desirable to receive some particulars in advance and whether it will be valid this function innovative.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:11:35 PM

By sharing the magnet links of QMC to gain some crypto will there be any impact for the users effecting their devices in terms of virus or any threads leading to hacking their confidential data? seems this should be tested by the QM hierarchy during all levels.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

I'm just having a doubt about the concept

Yeah i see literally -zero- masternoders casting -any- votes on torrents

over 99% of the torrents (even those of high quality) are -not- 'yay'd inside the budget proposals hack

All the flac and yts seem to be voted?
Some with over 60 votes iirc

The next release will make it easier to see

That's a good update to see then, I will be expecting more good improvements plus developments to see from the team, Keep at the goodwork
Yeah I think if it the same way,let's just wait and watch.
Well, i think we need more detail about QMC progressing. I mean if the team have some meetings or livestream to answer any doubt from investors.
Yes, your suggestion buddy is nice. The thought and concepts that you want to portray is amzing and I am also hoping that all we suggested will be cater and properly assisted because this is one way to reach the project developers and team members.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:28:22 PM

I'm just having a doubt about the concept

Yeah i see literally -zero- masternoders casting -any- votes on torrents

over 99% of the torrents (even those of high quality) are -not- 'yay'd inside the budget proposals hack

All the flac and yts seem to be voted?
Some with over 60 votes iirc

The next release will make it easier to see

That's a good update to see then, I will be expecting more good improvements plus developments to see from the team, Keep at the goodwork
Yeah I think if it the same way,let's just wait and watch.
Well, i think we need more detail about QMC progressing. I mean if the team have some meetings or livestream to answer any doubt from investors.
Yes, your suggestion buddy is nice. The thought and concepts that you want to portray is amzing and I am also hoping that all we suggested will be cater and properly assisted because this is one way to reach the project developers and team members.
It is always nice to see the reaction of developers to various proposals from supporters for a better project development. I hope the team will do so more often.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:30:50 PM

How QMC considers the involved participants submitted links in a channel of validating with quality? do you list some instructions or criteria which should be prioritized by even participant?
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:49:22 PM

Well this is actually going to get some time i just hope another social manager gets added to the list because basically i think this will improve stability and give devs better analysis of the whole situation

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:55:45 PM

Well this is actually going to get some time i just hope another social manager gets added to the list because basically i think this will improve stability and give devs better analysis of the whole situation
QMC is active on discord channel for communication and they are also on twitter. Seems website developers and graphic designers behind might have an issue with the data base servers they should soon loop an incident manager and fix the issue.
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

looking at their roadmap this is going to have a long progress, can't wait to see if they can really enlist to bigger exchanges. Are you already planning a huge advertisement or bounty program before 1st quarter of 2019?
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:17:44 PM

Yes, i have appreciate this action from the team. It will affe ct to their reputation with investors.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

looking at their roadmap this is going to have a long progress, can't wait to see if they can really enlist to bigger exchanges. Are you already planning a huge advertisement or bounty program before 1st quarter of 2019?

Yes we are planning a bounty program - probably next week!
Twitter and telegram are now up and running too by the way

Telegram: https://t.me/QMC_Network
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NetworkQmc

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:58:38 PM

Should work!

It seems like the old one expired! ( http://web.qmcoin.gq/ ), but your old information it's still on the websites that listed on it, like https://www.coingecko.com/fr/pi%C3%A8ces/qmcoin#panel, you need to update as well. Anyway, Maintaining the same domain is important ofr any project that want to run for long term.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

Should work!

It seems like the old one expired! ( http://web.qmcoin.gq/ ), but your old information it's still on the websites that listed on it, like https://www.coingecko.com/fr/pi%C3%A8ces/qmcoin#panel, you need to update as well. Anyway, Maintaining the same domain is important ofr any project that want to run for long term.

Ouch, thanks for letting us know!
We'll setup a redirect for that domain

vindiesel8055

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:05:49 AM

High Sierra update coming out today.
Any of our users here that are willing to come over to discord and test it? We only have 1 HS tester!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: