Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58013 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:17:00 PM

We sure try to be as responsive as possible, but there are only 4 devs right now and 1 social manager
This will change soon though afaik Smiley
Thanks for this informations admin and I hope that the devs are still active in improving this project so that they can be able to meet the expectations of the people. By the way, why I can't access the website? You undergo maintenanced? Does the project have telegram group chat?

Just changed to a new domain
https://www.qmc.network/

Should work!
The active responses from the team itself are well appreciated.
It is a little hard to keep track these days - but we are mostly active on discord, telegram and twitter !

it does not seem that on the contrary, in our time it is more convenient to follow the updates through social networks.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:16:00 PM

Nice ann thread update i think for sure this confirms that team members are seriously ready for work looking forward to further updates Keep it coming am sure the road here will be great
I really hope you are talking about the project and the truth is really worth waiting for the team to get good news about the project.
Well, indeed. But, somehow, I really wanted to know how does the platform work. Is it just like a normal cryptocurrency but the different is they are using torrent network?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

I noticed here, that the team is active in responding all the queries raised. Well, this a good positive sign that the team is seriously doing their job and this could help to all followers and investors to fully understand the what really the project is.
Yes they are definitely active and working things nicely and accurately. They are very fucos and looking for the most important thing to do before anything else. They are very accomodating and thinking the benefits and good results for the both parties.

What is "they are very fucos" suppsoed to mean? I'm gonna guess you meant to say that they are very focused. I guess I'm just being pedantic here though lol
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

I think, it is very important to them to know the thoughts of the people regarding the project because this will give them more ideas to make this platform a better choice to invest. Any suggestions or questions that can improved the project will be a very big help for it.
Well thats basically the purpose of their social media channels, to be able to communicate freely to their community and gather responses and suggestions.
Yeah, but, most of the social media channels were used to publish their new update, not to communicate with the community.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

We sure try to be as responsive as possible, but there are only 4 devs right now and 1 social manager
Thanks for this informations admin and I hope that the devs are still active in improving this project so that they can be able to meet the expectations of the people. By the way, why I can't access the website? You undergo maintenanced? Does the project have telegram group chat?

Should work!

It is a little hard to keep track these days - but we are mostly active on discord, telegram and twitter !
That's a good and reasonably better way,as it can reach more people.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:11:26 PM

Should work!

That's a good and reasonably better way,as it can reach more people.
They can hired more legit social media manager for working if everything can run good, such as have more investors coming.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

Nice ann thread update i think for sure this confirms that team members are seriously ready for work looking forward to further updates Keep it coming am sure the road here will be great
I really hope you are talking about the project and the truth is really worth waiting for the team to get good news about the project.
Well, indeed. But, somehow, I really wanted to know how does the platform work. Is it just like a normal cryptocurrency but the different is they are using torrent network?
I think, not only torrent makes this project different from the others but they have provided a lot of features that can make the users be more comfortable and satisfied to used it. Perhaps, this is very much more challenging for them I guess, to be able to like by many people of crypto.
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

Escodex listing is now live!
Happy Trading!  Wink

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

What about the next action plan regarding torrent poll? What is the expectation set by the project owner and is there any discussion behind along with the project adviser?

It should be on the development for now I think. For now, we should wait because the team is doing their best to give us pleasing results in the project soon.
I understand your eagerness to know the next  project plans because like you I also want to witness the success of this project but unfortunately we developments cant be done overtime it needs alot of preparation and additional ideas to formulate a good idea for the project development.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

I think, it is very important to them to know the thoughts of the people regarding the project because this will give them more ideas to make this platform a better choice to invest. Any suggestions or questions that can improved the project will be a very big help for it.
Well thats basically the purpose of their social media channels, to be able to communicate freely to their community and gather responses and suggestions.
Yeah, but, most of the social media channels were used to publish their new update, not to communicate with the community.
True, socialmedia channels are used to spread the accurate information about the project. Some are posted through advertisements since people ar up to socia media sites it a lot more helpful to make the project noticeable by the public.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

Escodex listing is now live!
Happy Trading!  Wink
Delighted with this hardwork and keep growing more as it enables the various crypto users to know about the QMC so that we can have more connectivity to gain new investors and easily reach the targets.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 10:00:55 PM

I noticed here, that the team is active in responding all the queries raised. Well, this a good positive sign that the team is seriously doing their job and this could help to all followers and investors to fully understand the what really the project is.
Yes they are definitely active and working things nicely and accurately. They are very fucos and looking for the most important thing to do before anything else. They are very accomodating and thinking the benefits and good results for the both parties.
Most of their updates are coming in really actively for the developers they have in numbers, i will say they have been all round impressive with their work i really hope to see more coming in the next few weeks

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:12:56 PM

looking at their roadmap this is going to have a long progress, can't wait to see if they can really enlist to bigger exchanges. Are you already planning a huge advertisement or bounty program before 1st quarter of 2019?
Its a project where they want to be a torrent tech.so they need big advertisement to achieve their goal & up to the last date of road.so i think they should start a huge bounty program 

The role of advertising is so important to date. With advertising you can spread what you want to build and it's good to be included as one way to achieve success.
As there will be new era is coming they will completely need full development  to manage the new era.hopefully they will get the ccar   
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

Most of their updates are coming in really actively for the developers they have in numbers, i will say they have been all round impressive with their work i really hope to see more coming in the next few weeks
That allows every active users of the project to gain more information so that it makes them stable observing the QMC progress with more activities involved that makes them strong and builds confidence for choosing the project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

This is one of the good side of this project. It has a very active team members which give  exact information and updates about the project. This will surely gain many investors and supporters because they know how to handle each indivudual and the project itself.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

I think, not only torrent makes this project different from the others but they have provided a lot of features that can make the users be more comfortable and satisfied to used it. Perhaps, this is very much more challenging for them I guess, to be able to like by many people of crypto.
For sure many users will be joining this for just by uploading a high quality torrent they already get a profit. This would encourage more user to participate in this kind of project.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

For sure many users will be joining this for just by uploading a high quality torrent they already get a profit. This would encourage more user to participate in this kind of project.
Most of the users face struggle even with poor network speed and not able to access the fiction required but now QMC enabled the process of torrent facility which allows all users to actively participate. It is the team hardwork behind who focused on the common need which is a priority.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:30:06 PM

Maybe you are right. But it will become paid to upload? QMC will cope up with so much competitors.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

This is one of the good side of this project. It has a very active team members which give  exact information and updates about the project. This will surely gain many investors and supporters because they know how to handle each indivudual and the project itself.
Their managers are very active in giving the information in their communication channels more over they are building a strong bridge with a huge network that is bringing global participation in a huge motive and collaboration.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:35:45 PM

This is one of the good side of this project. It has a very active team members which give  exact information and updates about the project. This will surely gain many investors and supporters because they know how to handle each indivudual and the project itself.
Their managers are very active in giving the information in their communication channels more over they are building a strong bridge with a huge network that is bringing global participation in a huge motive and collaboration.
I agree. It makes a lot easier for us members to keep track of their decelopments because admins are always threir to update us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: