Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we add an in-wallet torrent client for downloading?
Yes - 18 (62.1%)
No - 11 (37.9%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[QMC]🔥 🌐 The Decentralized Torrent Network 🎬 NextGen ROI Tech 📈 [MN/PoS] ✅  (Read 58011 times)
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:21:23 AM

I noticed here, that the team is active in responding all the queries raised. Well, this a good positive sign that the team is seriously doing their job and this could help to all followers and investors to fully understand the what really the project is.
Yes they are definitely active and working things nicely and accurately. They are very fucos and looking for the most important thing to do before anything else. They are very accomodating and thinking the benefits and good results for the both parties.
Most of their updates are coming in really actively for the developers they have in numbers, i will say they have been all round impressive with their work i really hope to see more coming in the next few weeks

This is one of the good side of this project. It has a very active team members which give  exact information and updates about the project. This will surely gain many investors and supporters because they know how to handle each indivudual and the project itself.
Yes, I totally agree to your statement and your opinion as this is one of the greatest factors which represents the project.
But i think they should make more activity for sure that the team still take care about community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

It is very good that the project is different, the team is working very well on it. And I have no idea how you manage all this, do you have a very big team?

Still 4 Main developers
One being a community manager
and we often hire a bunch of freelancers from upwork, peopleperhour, freelancer, etc...

For a change an ICO team actually hiring a proper community manager instead of giving bullshit excuses like "nah all the developers are too busy"
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

For a change an ICO team actually hiring a proper community manager instead of giving bullshit excuses like "nah all the developers are too busy"
No. They have their own choice and the reason on why they are not hiring a proper community manager. They are smart and not give any chance for a shit community manager to be hired.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:47:28 AM

Sharing magnets to earn coin is really a good idea I think torrents will have new ways to get payment now Am really looking forward to this torrent decentralization I hope ROI will be worth the work at the long run but the concept is really great it gives people greater ways to earn
It is a good thing for those who are like to share the magnets or s/he is a torrent expert user who uses torrent 24/7.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:35:06 AM

It is very good that the project is different, the team is working very well on it. And I have no idea how you manage all this, do you have a very big team?

Still 4 Main developers
and we often hire a bunch of freelancers from upwork, peopleperhour, freelancer, etc...

This is a good way to gain more followers and also workers for using efficient time and space, also in financial managing.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:41:09 AM

QMC bounty platform will be a good way to gain followers, reviewers, critics and also impression and possible traffic to the official website.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:43:54 AM

QMC bounty platform will be a good way to gain followers, reviewers, critics and also impression and possible traffic to the official website.

Agree with that the more people and supporters they have the more chances for them to also gain legit and good investors to support the project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

Still 4 Main developers

Yup, they are busy sometimes doing these kinds of activities we must gain more patient.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

I think, that's the main reason why the team have decided to conduct a bounty campaign. They need to do this so that they can be able to build a community that can generates more opportunities. Hopefully, it will be the gateway to achieved the success.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:22:13 PM

Agree with that the more people and supporters they have the more chances for them to also gain legit and good investors to support the project.
For anyone can contribute and earn by uploading high quality torrent. Supporters, investors and the team are all win win.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:26:33 PM

For anyone can contribute and earn by uploading high quality torrent. Supporters, investors and the team are all win win.
But before that, project should have a better foundation. Let's just cooperate with them so that the project gets establish. spread the news and gain opportunity.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:00:27 PM

Well if the team have a constant good management then the project will be run smoothly, even if how many members involved in the team. But it is also advantage to have more members since they can collaboratively work and come up with a good plan and innovations.
It is a well-coordinated team that can create a project that will not only generate income, but also simply bring good mood for users.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:59:08 PM

No. They have their own choice and the reason on why they are not hiring a proper community manager. They are smart and not give any chance for a shit community manager to be hired.
project is huge and the team members are continusely trying to development. but as this is a big one and market condition is not good. so they need totake proper step

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:19:34 PM

project is huge and the team members are continusely trying to development. but as this is a big one and market condition is not good. so they need totake proper step
I also want to say that the team is trying very well to develop the platform and makes it versatile. And they do it very well.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:19:59 PM

I guess, it will all depends to the flow of market. I meaned, if everything will goes back where all investors are confident to invest, then the project will be recognized and be invested. But if the situation continues like this, I think the team will have difficulties to convince them.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:26:54 PM

I think also a good peak at the project will help a so much because once people get to experience the project it will make them anticipate its release if they are satisfied with the project

QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:23:57 PM

New cool explorer powered by ChainMapper Explorer

Jei2

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:47:19 PM

very nice   Cheesy
QMCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:01:01 PM

Thanks Smiley

Jackmacroy

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

Just passed 170 online masternodes Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: