Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:28:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17816 times)
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?

Selling at a lost is a lost, as simple as that. Tokens that are retrieved for free is better to wait off wheyou can take profit. Again you didn’t put any penny on it, its like money in the bank but i can multiply if you get it a little when the market gets better, which is just around the corner.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:18:23 PM

I never sell tokens after I get them for participating in a campaign bounty. I always wait until the price grows and only then I sell them (wait about a year)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

I never sell tokens after I get them for participating in a campaign bounty. I always wait until the price grows and only then I sell them (wait about a year)
I’m doing the same thing because I only participate with a good bounty campaign and I know its technology is really good. I usually wait for the right time to sold my token, but of course it will depend on you whether to sold at a loss or wait for some improvement on that project.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:51:15 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

Same your opinion and decision how to handle tokens if have token from the bounty rewards, positivity this bear market isn't stable the cryptocurrency world will raised again their price in the right after all this market correction.

I know we talking about bear market is been a long time wih almost a year since the price shutdown after all time price hype and some people's almost lose theiyfaith when crypto become better again.

drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

If I get a Token from a bounty, I will sell it as soon as the Token is listed on the exchange floors. The rate may be low, but if it is slow, it will be lower. So take advantage of the time to follow the Token information so that you can sell quickly.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Hawker
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:38:41 PM

I can't say sell them because price can going up but ICO's project very important. First examine project and after to decide for sell or not.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:10:48 AM

if I get a token bounty, the first thing I do is sell it right away, because usually the token will experience a big dump by another bounty hunter, then I will buy it again if the price is really cheap.
but if we look at the current condition of the bear market, then I will sell it all and change to popular coins like btc, xlm, eth, ltc because usually token tokens will have a hard time experiencing an increase after the bear market
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:03:19 AM

Sometimes I just hold it if the price is really low from what I expected like it's negative 90 above from it's ICO price. If I already needed the money then no choice just to sell it in a cheap price.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:28:32 AM

It is very bad instead of selling them for loos because if you got potential project tokens then you need to hold them in long term because with potential development along with roadmap the price of those coins will start increasing.

KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:36:44 AM

Everthing will depend upon the situation like if you think that there is no hope for this token anymore then sell it before it become dead token or sell it right away if you need money to support your financial needs anyway Bounty want to get paid because of their work but if you don't have any reason to sell then better hold your token and wait for the opportunity to sell it high.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:54:12 AM

It doesn't matter if you got it from bounty, ICO or you mined it, its yours now and you invested your time, money or money for electricity and time=money and you want to sell it for pennies in bear market! If its price skyrocket after you sell, after a year, two, four... you are stuck with your pennies, empty pocket and regret!
maybe if the project you are following is good, I suggest holding it,
if the price is above ico it's better to sell
batoman

Activity: 197

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:56:10 AM

The bounty tokens are originally free. As long as you are sold, you win. How can you lose? But, i still recommend not selling the bounty tokens in a hurry.
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:22:37 AM

We get token for free, that's the deal for bounty. It's not totally free, it actually takes our times and efforts. But still, we paid nothing instead of time. Then we can do anything we want with this without thinking too hard. I'm thinking to hold, if I have no urgent needs. However if I have some kind of needs, I'll possibly sell at that time. Some people here might have some serious thought for this, but I feel like I'm following this principle, "as long as it suits my situation."

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 05:13:01 AM

I do not sell my bounty tokens at a loss. I still patiently waits for the return of modest value until it reach the minimal price acceptable for me to exchange and enjoy the fruit of my labor as a hunter.  That's why if there is always an opportunity to sell and enjoy my earning I sell it instantly in exchanges. This does not mean dumping, it does mean exchange for my work.
00DKM@

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

How to protect the shitcoin when it inherits many advantages. Some people feel emotional and ambiguous about a good project approach. I will sell shittoken myself. I will not protect it. how not to lose money in this trend?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:21:20 AM

If you are in need of money, I think you will have to sell at loss but if not you may keep it till is price go up. It happened that I waited for months as well but after the waiting the price didn't go up much so I decided to sell because after all it BTC that keeps rising. If you see the price ain't moving and the team is not giving much information of the progress of the project, let it go. It will only give you stress if you keep asking whats new and monitoring the channels of the team.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
kaena555

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

Indeed, it is now difficult to assess the real price of tokens and sell them, even despite the statements that many of them are just rubbish, I think it's stupid. So wait as the whole reversal in the positive direction.

Xphenosis

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:38:08 AM

If the project is indeed will do good and will have a better future then you may hodl it not sodl it. If it is in a loss but still the project is moving and have developments, updates from the team, and it is into their roadmap or what is written in the whitepaper then I may advice you to keep it until it fully recovers or got you 5x or more in its ICO price.

You may visit https://veritasmining.co XENM and VRTM are good to hodl we develop our own exchange too.
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

If you do not need money
It is best to keep these currencies until you reach a good price especially if they are a good project and a good team

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:15:48 AM

depending on the development of the team and the token project, if the potential is good and has a large community, of course I will wait even longer for tokens with pump prices so I will get a bigger profit, rather than selling when the market is still in a bad situation this is one- only big loss will be obtained.

be patient waiting a little while until the market recovers and the price of the token increases it's a good solution right now.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: