Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:29:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17816 times)
Cactushrt

Activity: 952
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:44:23 AM

My target is half of the ico price for me its not totatlly a loss because i get it for free but mostly my bounty tokens are trading above ico price

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

some people do it, especially amid unstable market conditions, and also people do it for other reasons, for example needing money, they know selling when the loss is painful but nothing can be done especially the price will go down, and there are also people who make bets waiting until the end of the year hoping the bull run will occur like last year.
AdamRay

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:40:48 AM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?
I have participated in more than 10 ICO projects and received quite a lot of tokens from them. Unfortunately, its price has dropped a lot compared to the price of ICO. But I have held for more than 8 months and its price has dropped. I think selling at a loss level is still good.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
wikiaki

Activity: 91

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:22:56 AM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

Sell the token when it's on the trading floor as well. thing is not bad. Every person has a point of view and I think the holdings will not bring too many positive things. The tokens of many ICO projects are now normal and nothing is good. Sell the token and invest in the altcoin you want to invest, it will make more sense.

Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:41:28 AM

I prefer to keep the coins sent for a long time, because they can increase in price, especially if it is a very well-known project

it's common for bounty hunters to sell all the coins they get from the bounty,
and finally dump, but that is one good opportunity to buy
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:14:19 AM

some people do it, especially amid unstable market conditions, and also people do it for other reasons, for example needing money, they know selling when the loss is painful but nothing can be done especially the price will go down, and there are also people who make bets waiting until the end of the year hoping the bull run will occur like last year.

yes and actually im one of those who sell at a lower price but im not regretting anything if ever the price would go up because i didnt invest on them at the first place . i only earned my coins at a bounty or on a sig campaigns  .  i did sell because i badly need a cash for some important spendings but if theres no important occasions , i rarey withdrew my coins but instead i just only hodl them on my crypto wallet until there is a new pump or ath that will happen .
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

hold only applied to token with good prospect, coz there's chance that your coin will dump further and stay long at very low price.
I agree. Bounty tokens not remain at good price for you to hold sometimes because the long time you hold, the huge amount you lost because there comes the dump which keep me losing more before I decide to sell my tokens. That is the worst decision I made after receiving rewards and wait for more rise but won't happen until I needed the money and sell at lower price than it first get along in the market.

extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:33:22 AM

how can it be at the same time: free and loss sell? it often happens that the price falls sharply immediately after the ICO completion, but if the project is promising, then it grows again in the future.
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

I prefer to keep the coins sent for a long time, because they can increase in price, especially if it is a very well-known project

not sure about that, even if well-known project Smiley
in this bad market is very recommended to sell our coin immediately, it has very high risk when we hold our coin Smiley

ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:42:18 AM

Perhaps, but you can suffer some losses, because there is a considerable risk, so I think to make it easier, and to start to try to analyze all the good delayatakoy confident move.

Idoe

Activity: 334
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:43:17 AM

Selling coins really need to be done because of the need.
But selling must see the opportunities that exist, such as having good value when it is sold. Don't be too greedy, so you won't be disappointed eventually. Managing coins well will bring profits.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

well. if you dont believe in the project and if you think that price will keep going down in the future, it is normal to sell and take your money as soon as possible. sometimes i also do the same. because as soon as it loose its hype that is it.

turn the page
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:28:42 AM

d

Since you have just earned that token in bounty and you have mentioned as FREE so I believe you can afford to risk that,because this dip market can offer you nothing why not try to wait for long until it become valuable again.and you can’t say that selling at LOSS because you don’t even buy that token so you have nothing to lose anyway
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

You didn't really lose anything if you think about it if you got it for free. You can always have a profit no matter what price it is. If you bought it then that's the time you will account it as a lose but if not then no matter what price it is even if it is below ICO price then it is a profit. As for my strategy when I receive a token, I would sell it when listed in an exchange as long as it is higher than withdrawal fee and it would be a little valuable.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

As you said, it's a free token. Whether you sell it at low or high price, you don't have capital for it so its still a profit.

I don't really have a game plan to make most profits, as much as possible I don't count my profit and its just right amount. If you will aim for "most" you are likely to get out of your boundary and can do things that isn't right.
what you convey is very true in my opinion, patience and being able to take advantage of opportunities in getting bigger profits may be what investors want
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:53:44 PM

As you said, it's a free token. Whether you sell it at low or high price, you don't have capital for it so its still a profit.

I don't really have a game plan to make most profits, as much as possible I don't count my profit and its just right amount. If you will aim for "most" you are likely to get out of your boundary and can do things that isn't right.
what you convey is very true in my opinion, patience and being able to take advantage of opportunities in getting bigger profits may be what investors want
The fact that adjustments to your intentions can make the existing problem in a certain situation. If you need money, you will sell coins uniquely. But if you already have a means for daily life, then you have a lot of chances for long-term storage and getting better profits.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

if you experience a loss, it will be very stupid if you make the same mistake, don't panic with prices that continue to fall. if you have ever experienced a loss, then avoid the same events patiently holding back the altcoins you have.
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

Bounty token is free and you didnt invest any amount so theres no way you gotta loss.  Unless if you invest on that project and the price is cheaper when it hit the exchanges.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

Obviously, not an advisable action to make. Less profit will be earned and even if there's no assurance on when will the recovery exactly happen, people should choose to wait and hold in order to earn bigger once increase take over especially if a coin is really promising. Once recovery happen, we might also see development on the market value of newly listed coins.

carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

Just sell if you are in profit anyway if recieving bounty reward you should think of whether to sell or hold. You are not on lose until you did not sell it. Bounty token are free it gives to the participants so use it properly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: