Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:03:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17814 times)
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

hold until the price growths, dont worry many aspect can make the price growth such as listing on good exchanger, partership, etc
we just need to wait it, just make sure that the project is good Smiley

natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:34:21 PM

hold until the price growths, dont worry many aspect can make the price growth such as listing on good exchanger, partership, etc
we just need to wait it, just make sure that the project is good Smiley
I would prefer not to understand anything at all, because we can do much harm for our investments. In any case, the market has fallen more than 10 times and recovery will bring an active increase in the prices of our coins.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:49:41 PM

Yes there is a point also waiting for all to recover it can be a good step rather than selling losses, now a good step is to buy and hold it until there is an increase
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?
for bounty tokens I will see how the market conditions are, if the current market conditions are on a good track it might sell but not all. so I think it's the best and easiest thing than selling all at low prices and waiting for high prices.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:56:04 PM

In this bear season, We should sell our altcoins and bounty tokens even at loss because this tokens and altcoins' prices will going down more and more. If you earn more money You should sell now and after two weeks in deep buy again and hold your coins. I will do it this way.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

Selling at a loss is always a bad idea. I, too, will hold my coins until better times. In such a bear market, it is dangerous to sell something, because when the market recovers you may regret your action. So you'd better wait.
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

Yes, if the price of the bonus code is valid then it should not be held long, because we are bounty hunters will be one of the ongoing work and we will be lucky.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:45:47 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.
Not good idea selling came from bountry token as reward
And that's not a free token people participating to promote the project
To got earning and give their best to make quality post

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.
[/quote]
Like you people thinking wait for the good time before selling it in the market

[/quote]
As of difficult to give suggestions how to make profits at this time of crypto crisis
Only one thing i suggest do not sell your coin at low price to avoid loses

JCO05

Activity: 429

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:16:13 PM

In my opinion, selling during the market downtrend is pure stupidity and foolish idea sinply because profit will be completely lost for doing such thing. It is an action which should be avoided at times like this wherein many people are losing profit due to the continuous fall in the market value of the cryptos.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:58:20 PM
Last edit: October 01, 2018, 01:29:55 AM by maarx

Current situation is really bad and yes every coin's rate is very low. When the tokens are paid to us as a bounty reward, the token rate is sold at ICO price. But when it comes to exchange, the token rate falls below the ICO price. If So when we sell the tokens, we get minimum amount. Wait to be true, you we are not in a loss.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

Technically, you are not selling it with losses because you did not buy it in the first place. You are just only selling it as much cheaper price to what you expected. But if that is the case then I would not sell it also. I will wait for the right time until it goes back again to it's ICO price or perhaps much higher.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

The strategy I use is holding a coin if the conditions of the price fall. I noticed when getting tokens for free and see the token entry in the list of exchanges that are sure the price will fall. And I chose to keep the coins until the market back up.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:04:48 AM

Now, i think it is better to hold the bounty tokens as we are waiting for a bull run. Except if you need some money immediately, it is better to hodl.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:35:48 AM

Depends of the situation. If the project and the Devs are serious to handle the project, I will Hold the token  but if I see something wrong, I will sell all of the tokens

Xkaliber

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:25:30 AM

The strategy I use is holding a coin if the conditions of the price fall. I noticed when getting tokens for free and see the token entry in the list of exchanges that are sure the price will fall. And I chose to keep the coins until the market back up.
indeed, bounty hunters used to always sell the results,
because it's their tradition
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:37:46 AM

that was happened with me many times and I can say that almost all the time I met that. I also need money too that's why I couldn't hold those too. But if anyone hold some days they will sell the bounty tokens with a good price than before.
I know that there are bounty hunters selling their token at very low price and they don't mind the great loss since they are not spending or investing on it but its a wrong mindset because even we don't spend of buying it but still the effort and the time we spend to gain reward is more than anything, so as for me bounty token should be valued too and not sell it at a loss.

If you see their is no future scope of that coin or find any discrepancy of what was being told and what is happening in future or at present then better to exit your position of those bounty even if you have to take a loss because it is possible that in coming time you will not get that value as well.

They really won't know if it is a wrong mindset or not, since all they care about is the short term anyway. It would only take someone who cares about the long term of a project to even dig on the project, know its actual ICO value and the prospect of the project in the long run.

A lot of bounty hunters just join bounty because they want to service their present needs and care less about the future, but as it is, they are really just doing more harm to their pocket in the long run, and that just makes them pretty dumb, i.e. for those who are among this category.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:05:32 AM

Selling tokens when the market is declining is risky, you should take profit when the price drops in the medium, not too low and lead to losses, what you need is the market acumen and catch the opportunity when prices go up and down.
ZzV1Finn

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

This is absolutely your decision, because a lot of development options opened up to you, and all of them can greatly change and affect life, and in General the development of your balance and business.

fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

each project has a different marketing strategy, the team has informed its strategy in the roadmap. if the roadmap runs according to schedule, it is certain that there is a chance that the price of the token will rise.
the assessment must be objective based on team performance, release or hold is a decision that must be considered.
this is the system that we have to pay attention to, but there are lots of good and promising projects after all is done and we get a gift in the form of tokens turns out token prices are far from what we expected
Boris_sahnevich

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

The main thing is to conduct a thorough analysis of the coin and the project as a whole. Perhaps the project has no prospects at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: