Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 04:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17812 times)
iamlds08

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?

it depends on how you need the money in that certain period of time. but if i were you, i would hodl bounty tokens as much as i can because i know that the market will come back soon.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:11:08 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

it depends on how you need the money in that certain period of time. but if i were you, i would hodl bounty tokens as much as i can because i know that the market will come back soon.
In any case, you have made every cryptocurrency user trying to sell more and buy less. But in life there are still situations where, despite the price category, you sell at the price that is today.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

Prices are low for all coins currently in this weak market so sell only when you need to raise cash or do not believe in the project's long term viability.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:51:16 PM

I think there's nothing to lose because you earned that token for free from what I understand. You stated that it's from a bounty, so basically whenever you trrade it, it's already a benefits and there's no losses in it. But then again, cryptocurrencies value are really hard to determine and this is what makes it difficult. If you really want to make profits within a short period of time, then try to do some trading.
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:08:41 PM

Of course I will sell it directly, because usually after the token market list will experience a price decrease and you have to sell it quickly, if it feels good to invest, then you have to wait until the token is really cheap and buy it again with the previous sale
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

Of course I will sell it directly, because usually after the token market list will experience a price decrease and you have to sell it quickly, if it feels good to invest, then you have to wait until the token is really cheap and buy it again with the previous sale
It seems to me that today there is no point in selling the Coins that you have in your briefcase. Today's low prices are not the fault of the projects, but the real problems of the cryptocurrency market. Although it is possible that the current state of the market may adversely affect the development of many projects.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

I saw it also but we can't neglect some instances that will rise back after years of that certain token have a valuable form in the community. If that is a shit coin only,  definitely it goes directly to the ground.
Beparanf

Activity: 2786
Merit: 764

Burpaaa

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

I saw it also but we can't neglect some instances that will rise back after years of that certain token have a valuable form in the community. If that is a shit coin only,  definitely it goes directly to the ground.
But it ruin more the project potential, that's why some project locks bounty. Though we really see now that the price right after listing in exchanges loses their value at all.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:50:09 PM

Sometimes I sell bounty tokens in a loss, but why not if I don't see potential of these coins?
For me is better to gain fast profit and don't pray for their future
This can’t be an actual loss since we just receive bounties for a small of work. I will also do the same thing, its better to have small profit that to zero at all. Don’t be afraid to sold that coins Smiley
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:24:45 AM

Bounty tokens are almost free since the only investment to get those is some time and effort. Therefore, you cannot lose money selling those but only miss any potential gains in the future.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:09:06 AM

Bounty tokens are almost free since the only investment to get those is some time and effort. Therefore, you cannot lose money selling those but only miss any potential gains in the future.
Even we are not spending money of having that bounty tokens but still it deserve not to sell at loss, because as for me the time and effort that we have spend on the entire bounty campaign that usually take 2-3 months is priceless and its more than a money for we invest our health and time that despite we use to spend for the family, so I always sell my bounty token when its already profitable.

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:45:44 AM

Even we are not spending money of having that bounty tokens but still it deserve not to sell at loss, because as for me the time and effort that we have spend on the entire bounty campaign that usually take 2-3 months is priceless and its more than a money for we invest our health and time that despite we use to spend for the family, so I always sell my bounty token when its already profitable.
I think determining the value of your time is the only answer. What is the price of your time (maybe the price for your 2-3 months work)? You decide it, and then you will know if youre in profit or not, and at what price you have to sell your tokens, also is it possible to sell at that price or not.
You cant count something that is not valuable.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:40:27 AM

I think determining the value of your time is the only answer. What is the price of your time (maybe the price for your 2-3 months work)? You decide it, and then you will know if youre in profit or not, and at what price you have to sell your tokens, also is it possible to sell at that price or not.
You cant count something that is not valuable.
You can do whatever you want actually because that is your reward and you do not risk money to have that.
If you are comfortable with the price then you should sell, let the smart investors benefit from the dumpers, but don't regret when the time comes it will pump.

Hartmas

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

Many bounty are used only for profit, that is sale of useless tokens. But sometimes it is wiser to leave them for a certain time in order to wait for a small increase and win more money.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:25:52 AM

Sometimes I sell bounty tokens in a loss, but why not if I don't see potential of these coins?
For me is better to gain fast profit and don't pray for their future
in my opinion whenever we sell from rewards a bounty should not say a loss, there is only a lot or little that I feel as a bounty hunter, and now many bounty hunters choose to directly sell their reward results because the price of a token from a project will go down when listing on the market.
That is the habit of bounty hunters selling token directly when the project is successfully listing on the market, giving to massive dump. of course the price will go down immediately after that but if the project has a great team, they can recover and the price goes up again, depending on the tokens you have, have potential or not?
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

when I get a token from the bounty campaign I will hold the token that I have until the price of the token reaches at least the ICO price because I want to get maximum results and I know when sold at the price when I just registered in the market will lose because it will definitely exposed to dumps by other bounty campaign participants.

Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

to sell the bounty token even though the of the price drops below the ICO price, it's nothing to lose, but suppose the token according to your research will have a good development in the future, you better keep holding it and save it, because for example you will sell it with a low price rate you will not be able to get a lot of money, so hold and sell it until the price will rise far at the ICO price rate, so you will get a lot of money.

kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:21:13 AM

actually the word sell loss is wrong because we get free, so in fact almost the average they sell at the time of the openmarket and it's far below ico.and only a few hold

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

I will sell it 50%, and hold it 50%, sometimes some coins take a long time to go up, so 50% I use for daily trading, although not much profit is obtained but enough for me.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:48:21 PM

to sell the bounty token even though the of the price drops below the ICO price, it's nothing to lose, but suppose the token according to your research will have a good development in the future, you better keep holding it and save it, because for example you will sell it with a low price rate you will not be able to get a lot of money, so hold and sell it until the price will rise far at the ICO price rate, so you will get a lot of money.
Theres really nothing to lose since you have invested any money but if we do really tend to see it up we do spend or invest our time and effort on such task and receiving lower on ICO
price is quite frustrating but with this current market condition then you should expect that most of the time this would happen. Holding up a portion of tokens would be depending on your decision.
If you can still afford to hold some of it then so be it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: