Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17811 times)
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

If I were you I do not sell my bounty token for a loss.Be patience to hold your token under such time that the market value of your token will goes up.
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

Well, it's a personal decision i think. After all you worked for that money and you decide what you'd want to do with it. Sone people do sell and then buyback when prices go further low, and I think that's what many have done to get themselves many tokens. The next bull run will actually be a moon run fir these people. So as i said, you may decide what you'd want to do with your work earnings.

Leo

Activity: 620

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:52:34 PM

I will rather hold the tokens than to sell at loss afteral I didn't invest any penny into it just only time I invested in it   so  I'm gonna still hold on till it appreciate

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

Since i started joining bounty, i have never sold one of my bounty tokens yet. All i ever wanted is that these bounty coins that i have will soon grow so that i can also earn profit.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

Sell now in any case do not need anything. This is a very bad time. We must wait for the bull market. When he comes, the price of coins will crawl up and we will get a good profit.

Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

Selling now our bounty tokens will be a waste of our hard work and precious time. We've invested our precious time and effort to acquire those tokens. I am firm on holding my tokens up until i can gain some profits. That way i can really feel that all the hardships i've encounter during those days of working were properly payed off.

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:11:38 AM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?

I am holding all my bounty tokens and never sell it at loss. I'm waiting for the right time to peak the ATH and I will sell it. If the tokens had a bright future, I will buy more and hold it for a long time because there are some project giving their tokens for free airdrop and they are doing good in the market.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:12:32 AM

It is a very bad idea to sell the bounty tokens because if you find potential in the company and their team is very active in developments will always help to reach a high value in the market. Holding will always give us very good money when a product will be released by them.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:35:41 AM

There should be an individual approach to each project and each coin, because many bounty tokens grow in price when entering the exchange.
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

There should be an individual approach to each project and each coin, because many bounty tokens grow in price when entering the exchange.
Are you serious that tokens will grow when listed on the exchange? for now many projects that register their tokens on the stock exchange and the beginning of that will definitely be a big dump. selling it when it's registered is not a good idea. I think holding it back until the project really runs is a good choice, because the actual price of the token will be visible.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:50:23 AM

Are you serious that tokens will grow when listed on the exchange? for now many projects that register their tokens on the stock exchange and the beginning of that will definitely be a big dump. selling it when it's registered is not a good idea. I think holding it back until the project really runs is a good choice, because the actual price of the token will be visible.

It would depend on the strategy of the trader because there is a tendency that when a coin is listed in an exchange, there would be more sellers than buyers and it is a good opportunity to buy and sell for quick profits if you understand how the market works.

When the coin is listed, most likely some investors would dump their coins and some bounty hunters would be dumping their coins too resulting to a quick dump but then when it is already consolidating and it seems like the buyers are ready to take over then it is a good opportunity to buy then.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:15:05 AM

It is a very bad idea to sell the bounty tokens because if you find potential in the company and their team is very active in developments will always help to reach a high value in the market. Holding will always give us very good money when a product will be released by them.
maybe I will also wait for the ICO price before selling it. well, but I don't think there is a loss in selling tokens that are obtained from the bounty, well, basically that is the wage we get. but to wait for a better price, I think it must be endured.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

I personally don't see the point in selling bounty tokens for skraps... they have a cost which is time and effort...
Usually at this bear market, bounty tokens are almost worthless and if you go and sell them immediately, sometimes it is hard to even pay the transfer fees... if you give it a chance to develop, most of time it will suffer the usual problem and fail and you lost 20bucks, if it develops and it has some degree of success you can easily turn that into 200-300usd...
 Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:50:11 AM

Why sell bounty tokens when you know you are losing? You make think it's fine because it's just free because it came from bounty but I tell you, "You're wrong." Tokens from bounty is your hard-earned rewards, you worked for it, you allotted time for it, you sacrificed something for it. So it makes no sense selling those coins at a lower value you are just like wasting your efforts during the campaign.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

in my opinion, tokens or coins from the bounty are not free, because we work hard to get tokens or coins, if you sell them at cheap prices you are wrong if you do not want to get big profits from this bounty program

nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

Do not do this ,you will not get a big profit ,and if the project develops ,follows the stage of the road map and achieves its goals ,then you will regret that you could not tolerate quite a bit.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:39:41 AM

in my opinion, tokens or coins from the bounty are not free, because we work hard to get tokens or coins, if you sell them at cheap prices you are wrong if you do not want to get big profits from this bounty program
Well, actually it is detrimental, but if someone is in a financial crisis, of course they will make the sale because it will make them able to get their income back
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:49:10 AM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?

It is a bounty token. You can't say you're taking a loss since you didn't put any money on it. The only thing you only loss is probably your hardwork in doing the campaign but technically you're not losing any money.
Anyway, if I were you I am just going to continue to hold until it becomes profitable.

Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

I think it depends on your strategy and what you focus on participating in bounties. Ordinarily, bounties are supposed to be a way supporting a project through publicity and awareness, just a investors support the project with their money to advance the course of the project. This is why it is very important not to hop on just any bounty, as bounty tokens earned even though they drop in price, you should be able to hodl and follow the updates on the project.

I usually do not sell my bounty tokens even when their prices drop very hard, except I intend to increase my bag, then I sell, but never at a loss on the amount it was received.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

Well, actually it is detrimental, but if someone is in a financial crisis, of course they will make the sale because it will make them able to get their income back
If we take into account the current crisis, then no sales will save any users of cryptocurrency. Today we can say that almost at least 10% of the entire cryptocurrency market has fallen, and even if today to sell a coin, no one will return even the money spent on it.

HELLO EVERYONE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: