Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:04:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17811 times)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

it is logical. but you must be quick.

most of bounty hunters sell their coin at first 7 days. and if it is not good project, coin goes to shit slowly.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

Bounty hunters can't hold all coin they collect as reward so there will surely be some that will be dispose to buy other token and if you have reward and it was dip but you have no other way than to sell then so be it cause having that coin is not a lost if you sell at any rate except to like the coin and having strong impression that it will be big it future then you hold for better income , like me I don't sell most of my reward most especially the little one that is like $20 or less value .

baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:20:40 AM

No one wants to sell tokens at a loss. I believe that most hunters are forced to sell rewards immediately because we are not very wealthy. When the market continues to fall, long-term holdings will not bring us any profits!
Yes, me too, when the market is down, I sell my pennies, firstly because I need money, secondly because I see the overall market decline, not any pennies. Growth is high, so I'm not ambitious at high prices.

clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:03:05 AM

Firstly you use the word "free" means no investment involved.
So no matter what happens, sell on a cheap price you won't loss money because you get that for free.
But if you are a investor i think you don't do a sh*t like selling your tokens at loss.
This is the advantage of being a bounty hunter no matter what it takes you always a winner. Grin
AK47-

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

Loss is something that you incur when you actually invest in something. Bounty payment is totally unpredictable until you actually have them in your wallet and ready to sell. I think you mean loss according to the ICO price. If you actually believe in the project, then why not to wait? But as we have seen that ICO tokens are not doing well after listing and tend to go down with time. You can exit. It all depends upon that particular project.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

No one wants to sell tokens at a loss. I believe that most hunters are forced to sell rewards immediately because we are not very wealthy. When the market continues to fall, long-term holdings will not bring us any profits!
Yes, me too, when the market is down, I sell my pennies, firstly because I need money, secondly because I see the overall market decline, not any pennies. Growth is high, so I'm not ambitious at high prices.
The decline create panic movements coming from the bounty hunters, they will do anything to sell out their assets as they wanted to make sure that the rewards that they've received will have some value before the massive dumped will happen, not unless those people who works for bounty are doing it as an extra rewards and can keep the coins as they still have decent life outside crypto market.
shanghai

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:47:52 AM

I only agree 50 percent view the sale of the token bounty is failure and loss.Because you get the Bounty token if not sell the price down quickly when the market is not so good then it is dangerous.So depending on the time that sell the token is reasonable.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

I notice, no matter what, after the distribution of the token, most of bounty hunters sell their coins and
here comes price dump. After that everything can happen - if project is strong and good, price will rise.

So, if i m bounty hunter and i m truly believe in project, after distribution, i will sell anyway on the start of trading -
and buy back later on the dip. As result, i get more tokens and can hodl or trade tokens in future.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:00:35 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?
My strategy is now to buy and hold. set a profit target most reasonable and not think much. Many thoughts just make us more confused and do not solve anything. The volatility is gone and trading is not a good idea.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
topkhai

Activity: 351

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

Seems like waiting for the good market situation is right decision to sell. A little patience with free tokens isnt something that is busy. We can get more profit when the market is uptrend. Be patient and take action at the right time
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

It's okay to sell bounty at a loss if you don't believe in the project but bear in mind that you will be reducing the price of the token if you sell it. If you believe hold it.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:30:06 PM

Something I did not understand much about what kind of loss in question? Do you get coins or do you pay managers for their work? As soon as you received coins - you are already with profit, their value can not be less than zero. So you are in any case with profit. You are either with zero or with profit.
AlyattesLydia

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

Why do say that the Bounty tokens are free?we work hard and spend a lot of time to get that tokens,that's why I will not sell my Bounty tokens if I did not earn I hold it for a long term until the price rises to earn profit that came from my hard work.

I totally agree. We give a lot of effort for bounty tokens.

1-Choose which bounty will succeed.
2-We are posting on a daily basis and according to the rules.

It's kind of like giving money. If I trust the team, I certainly don't sell. If I don't trust the team, I'm not join in the campaign.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

It is better to hold those when bull market is back and then sell for higher prices. No point selling at these low prices unless need cash urgently or believe the project is not good.

Correct advised. If we really believe that the project is good then its better to hold those bounty tokens, otherwise sell if you really need that cash, its a matter of patience in every tokens we hold now, remember that not all the time coins are depreciating in value, it will soar in time.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:05:17 PM

My position is quite simple - I sell at the first opportunity without any regrets, and even if I like the project - I’ll sell it anyway, and later I will buy a larger amount due to a dump - and now they are saved until better times. This strategy suits me perfectly.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:19:43 PM

since bounty rewards are not that much. usually i just sell the off once they hit my expected price.
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

My position is quite simple - I sell at the first opportunity without any regrets, and even if I like the project - I’ll sell it anyway, and later I will buy a larger amount due to a dump - and now they are saved until better times. This strategy suits me perfectly.
Of course, if a poet is very promising, then anyone with enough money will buy such coins. In any case, a promising project will bring good profits to the investor.
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

Of course, if a poet is very promising, then anyone with enough money will buy such coins. In any case, a promising project will bring good profits to the investor.
I agree that in no case can not be attached to the coin, since there is always the possibility that your belief in the bright future it will be unjustified. Therefore, it is always better to sell the coin at the first good opportunity.
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

From my point of view, I will not sell my bounty tokens with this poor price. So what my tokens are free it doesn't mean I have to sell them in lose. I would better to hold them until the market will turn back with a decent price. So I must be patient and hold my nerve to sell at the best price.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
AgentZero23

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 06:30:05 PM

It will be up to you when selling your tokens. There is no best strategy to when to sell or hold as we are not the same in situation financially. But selling your tokens now as per the market condition is not a good strategy. You should at least wait a little bit and not selling them in a mere cheap price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: