Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17812 times)
Lighthouze

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

The decision to sell bounty tokens for me is usually hinged on the quality of the project and the team behind the project, if there's demand for the tokens in the marketplace, then I might be inclined to hodl a greater proportion of the tokens while selling some if I so need to. But for projects I'm not really convinced will stand the test of time, I'll sell them upon receipt.

imusify.com  ❰  Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  BACKED BY NEO
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:14:26 PM

Yes I always sell token results bounty, and I bought it back in the low price. definitely a lot of bounty hunters who sell bounty, so the price will be down very quickly, and it was time I wait to buy under
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

Yes I always sell token results bounty, and I bought it back in the low price. definitely a lot of bounty hunters who sell bounty, so the price will be down very quickly, and it was time I wait to buy under
It seems to me that today there is nothing to wait for. Right now, the chance that the cryptocurrency market provides to buy cheap coins.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

Over the last one year, the market has been dropping constantly, so what would bounty hunters do, if they need money then they don't have any other options except to sell their tokens at a loss.
martyns

Activity: 840
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?
for short players there will probably be many who will sell it, and buy back when prices decline.
but vice versa for old players, like you.
they will save assets for certain targets, maybe 1 year or more.
all have their advantages and disadvantages.
in my opinion, if you can save a coin until the price goes up then it's a good choice.
However, you have been aware of the basics of the coin, before saving it long enough.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

when I get a coin from a bounty, I have a strategy to sell some of the coins that I get when the price is already on the market, and the proceeds from that sale I reinvest in BTC or ETH coins to get more profit.

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

I sell bounty tokens even in a loss. I don't mind,because majority of them will cost 0 at the end.
I want to save something and that's why I sell
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

Over the last one year, the market has been dropping constantly, so what would bounty hunters do, if they need money then they don't have any other options except to sell their tokens at a loss.
This is the difficulty if someone really becomes cryptocurrency as a source of income. They will depend on their needs from cryptocurrency, even though the cryptocurrency market is not always profitable, especially as it is now. They will be confused when deciding to sell, I'm sure the average bounty hunter's income from each project they follow will get around $ 50 in market conditions like now, unless if the market situation rises they will get more than $ 100 per project they have follow it.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Selling tokens from bounty results will not be a loss because we do not start with investment. but indeed it will make us get a decrease in terms of income which should be greater to decrease when we sell it at lower prices

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:52:38 AM

Selling tokens from bounty results will not be a loss because we do not start with investment. but indeed it will make us get a decrease in terms of income which should be greater to decrease when we sell it at lower prices
yes, you really sell coins from bounty, indeed we will not lose because it is a gift from our hard work but the needs of people are indeed different and that makes many bounty participants sell their coins very hastily even though the price is still far from the normal price.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

In this weak market, selling bounty tokens at depressed prices is not a good course of action. Only if you really need the cash, then sell otherwise hold on for the next rise to sell at higher prices.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

No one need to sell at a loss unless you seriously need money, it is not particular about bounty tokens alone even the investment one made in some projects are down and currently at loss,a nd when one need money and don't want to borrow next thing todo is to sell part of these investment to meet the present need

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

No one need to sell at a loss unless you seriously need money, it is not particular about bounty tokens alone even the investment one made in some projects are down and currently at loss,a nd when one need money and don't want to borrow next thing todo is to sell part of these investment to meet the present need

You are right most of the bounty people will not sell their coin until they need but if you are into the potential project then it is always good to hold the coin as long as possible because once their development starts automatically the price will start increasing in the market.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

The real good strategy depends on the hype of the project as well as the real value. If it's really that valuable and you believe in it, sell along with other bounty hunters and then buy on the dip to increase your position. But if not just really go sell all out and forget about it. Just invest that beer money in other potentials and keep going.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

But if we hold the coin is a coin from the potential project then it is suitable to Hold forever until the price is really
good for us to sell it. But if we hold the coin from the not good project then just throw our time to hold it.
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

I would advice you to go for full stop by that i mean when you think it is lost you go for the cost - being said it will be smarter to do like i told you to for that i should said advice you that think ahead from that perspective you gain half investment and longer terms smarter profits.
I did sell all the bounty tokens, but I bought them again at the price after they dropped.
so I get a lot of tokens, more than the results of my bounty, so I get more profit from my purchase
Questat

Activity: 2870
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:53:07 AM

I would advice you to go for full stop by that i mean when you think it is lost you go for the cost - being said it will be smarter to do like i told you to for that i should said advice you that think ahead from that perspective you gain half investment and longer terms smarter profits.
I did sell all the bounty tokens, but I bought them again at the price after they dropped.
so I get a lot of tokens, more than the results of my bounty, so I get more profit from my purchase
Very clever, I hope I have that kind of skills but I am more on a long term trading than short.
If I have bounty tokens and I feel that I need money, I would just sell and just look for another bounty, this community is big, if you let
go of one token, you'll definitely find other tokens.

tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

You get bounty and you lose nothing, why you have to sell them if the project is really good. Even if the token loses value, you do not lose anything significant. If the project is not really good and grows as you expect, you can sell them and switch to other altcoin.
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:35:04 AM

I would not sell any tokens in your place, as there is a possibility that they will grow 10 times after the beginning of the bullish market.
Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:33:58 PM

I would not sell any tokens in your place, as there is a possibility that they will grow 10 times after the beginning of the bullish market.
Maybe by the time the growth begins, a person is already making a fortune selling at a low price. I would now merge, because obviously not the bottom yet. Would fix the profit well, and most likely paid off a little later
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: