Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 10:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell bounty token at a loss?  (Read 17812 times)
alexeylom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:56:43 PM

I would not sell any tokens in your place, as there is a possibility that they will grow 10 times after the beginning of the bullish market.
Maybe by the time the growth begins, a person is already making a fortune selling at a low price. I would now merge, because obviously not the bottom yet. Would fix the profit well, and most likely paid off a little later
Selling now means fixing losses, until you sold anything and didn’t do anything with your investments - you haven’t lost anything, so there is hope for a bright future.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

Lets put i mind that bounties are not free we work for it and allocate our time. If somebody sold it at loss its their call maybe because they need the money, but for me its a lifetime opportunity since I only choose reputable projects I have no problem holding it for longterm hoping for good value in return.
dinar28400

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

there are many considerations for bounty hunters to sell crypto which is obtained from the results of their hard work to make the profits they want generally after the bounty program is finished, there are a lot of bounty hunters who directly sell crypto they get to exchange and this makes the crypto price plummet.

To anticipate these losses, then understand how the company that manages crpyto that we have then the company's future roadmap will be like and can also be known if there is good news from the crypto management company then that is one good sign for the time to sell crypto owned, because this makes investors feel confident and then ready to invest in the crypto management company that we have.

Of course, investors need crypto that we have and are willing to buy at high prices because the consideration of the results obtained will be greater when the company's work plan runs smoothly and in line with the expectations of investors going forward. then keep the relationship between the bounty manager or the party directly from the crypto management company
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:40:46 AM

It depends on the individual, but if we try to wait, we can get a high return from this market, so I think we should wait for good opportunity to come to us, if any. Patience, the chances of wealth coming to us will be higher.

coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:29:55 AM

It is a very bad idea to sell the bounty tokens for the loss because of that's why many people will suggest us before joining any bounty we have to watch them closely their activities during the crowdsale and it will help us surely the price of coin will increase in the market when the actual development start increasing.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:14:25 AM

It is a very bad idea to sell the bounty tokens for the loss because of that's why many people will suggest us before joining any bounty we have to watch them closely their activities during the crowdsale and it will help us surely the price of coin will increase in the market when the actual development start increasing.
Following the bounty, we don't invest in selling it, actually it's up to each of us. when indeed they are in a bad financial situation, of course they will sell tokens to cover their lack of finance

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:32:57 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 09:07:38 AM by hungsanh2512

While the market is decreasing, the price of bounty tokens is also decreasing. And I cannot wait for the market increase again. I have to sell all bounty tokens at a very cheap price.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:54:48 AM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

What's your strategy to make most profits now?

If it's a good coin, then it should have good long-term potential in which case it makes sense to hold it long-term. I have quite a few from previous bounties that I am still holding.
I do understand those who sell quickly, and really that isn't selling at a loss as you are getting the coins for free, just for a bit of work - so below ICO price isn't really a loss for a bounty.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:30:38 AM

If you sell them early you will hardly be able to earn a high income, so I think we should consider the value of the coin to consider if we should sell them. while the market fell like this did not.
LieTOme

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

If you have free Bounty tokens, would you sell at a loss? It can have advantages or disadvantages to sell at a loss: to avoid more loss but also to realises losses.

Personally I would wait for a better overall crypto market and sell later, because it's a bear market right now. If price rises again you can make a better profit and get more money back per coin if you wait and sell later. Market recovery will be positive to many good projects.

maybe it can be said we experienced a loss at that time which I felt with conditions like now we only have hope by holding and holding it and most importantly, faith and patience as the main capital
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:54:33 AM

Following the bounty, we don't invest in selling it, actually it's up to each of us. when indeed they are in a bad financial situation, of course they will sell tokens to cover their lack of finance
i think bounty hunter wouldn't get condition of loss because we don't buy tokens that we get and maybe if we sell in low price i think it is okay and we shouldn't feel bad about it. If me when i am on urgent situation and only have those tokens, i will sell it.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

Its very dificult question and there are many factors but most importmat for me are these 2 if its good token from realy working project then hodl them if not with time it would loss price so sell them.

PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

Hello,

i dont sell my bounty tokens and coins. They are my ultimate hold. I also look only for good projects. unless  I think the project is doomed or you get new bad information

Cheers

-PPleaseman
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

Hello,

i dont sell my bounty tokens and coins. They are my ultimate hold. I also look only for good projects. unless  I think the project is doomed or you get new bad information

Cheers

-PPleaseman
Sell when the team didn't do anything but if the project seems to be able to cope up and did try to make their porject works then we should at least give it a try and see if they deserve it.

bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

I would say never say tokens at low price because you will not get enough returns . If you have surplus funds then you should wait for the bull run. And then sell your tokens for massive returns.  I would Say sell your tokens at a low price only then if you need the money very badly.
tersotr

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

I would say never say tokens at low price because you will not get enough returns . If you have surplus funds then you should wait for the bull run. And then sell your tokens for massive returns.  I would Say sell your tokens at a low price only then if you need the money very badly.
Now such recommendations are difficult to hand out. Indeed, under the conditions of a bear market, no one can predict exactly how this or that coin will behave in the future.
Questat

Activity: 2856
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:08:05 PM

Now such recommendations are difficult to hand out. Indeed, under the conditions of a bear market, no one can predict exactly how this or that coin will behave in the future.
When one needs money and there is a way to make money, you should not hesitate to sell.
There are more projects to come and when time will come that market recovers, money will be coming and the value of the bounty earnings will grow eventually, think of now, instead of the future and you cannot sacrifice you needs for your desire to grow your money as the future is unpredictable.

Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:18:30 PM

I got greedy selling the coin as soon as it went public, and now it's worthless. Therefore, I come to the conclusion that it is not necessary to be stingy and wait for an unprecedented growth. It is necessary to sell at a time when the price suits you.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Zamoh

Activity: 456
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:14:45 PM

I do not understand a little, why does a person speak about loss if you don’t invest anything in what to earn them. The only thing you invested is time.
Therefore, I come to the conclusion that it is not necessary to be stingy and wait for an unprecedented growth.
And from your point of view, I absolutely agree, this is the most reasonable thing to do.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1395

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:36:32 PM

I think everyone works in the bounty hunting in order to get good profits for their promotion of the project for several months, when they get their tokens and found only the prices of those tokens are low, so why are selling at this time? This is a loss, not a loss of money, As you said, It's free Bounty tokens, but a loss to the time of bounty hunters, which lost in the rush to sell and did not wait for the bull market, Everyone at this time must work and get the tokens until the end of this year to see what will happen in the market.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: